It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli public broadly backs the war against Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Israeli public broadly backs the war against Gaza

www.iht.com

"It is very frustrating for us not to be understood," said Yoel Esteron, editor of a daily business newspaper called Calcalist. "Almost 100 percent of Israelis feel that the world is hypocritical. Where was the world when our cities were rocketed for eight years and our soldier was kidnapped? Why should we care about the world's view now?"
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
There is another side to this conflict.

It should be heard.

On another note, maybe just as important.
This, in a way, at least to me, is prophecy being fulfilled.

Supposedly and according to Jewish Scripture, when the Messiah can comes, everyone in Jerusalem will be united.

This statement about them being almost 100% in support of 'something' seems like this information is significant.

So in a way, they are united in something.

www.iht.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It is no wonder the public supports the aggressions towards Gaza, since any citizen of israel has to serve 3 years as man ans 2 years as woman in the army.

You know what the army do? they break down people to build up self offering and complying soldiers.

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

since any citizen of israel has to serve 3 years as man ans 2 years as woman in the army.

when I read this a picture of a transvestite popped in my head.

Citizens usually back their military when they first go to war. However, as the war lingers on people begin to think twice about the war. I am sure they backed Israel when they went into Lebanon as well but toward the end even the citizens wanted their army to pull out. Same thing happened to us in Iraq.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

It's true. I spent 2 years as a woman in the Israeli army and I haven't been the same since lol

top topics

join