It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Hand full...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
...outside reach of liquor (lick undesireable)"

Get it by-bowl (bible)?

When dream true pop up, then know in no wise exactly implication for implication. Behold how you see what you think you do rather play you when turn out you been seen a dream while double do actual against you in your unnoticeable sleep walk.

Understand how you in no wise when in dream walk you do what you swear you seen. Mystery dream keep you in no wise seeing what you in no wise did. In other words, you help play you unaware how double go.

Now think about way back on an "everybody saying one faked their death" while you knew sure otherwise. Seeing thing in your dream seem true while actually double help falsify thing in your sleep walk, and double do it so you know differently surely.

"The hand is quicker than the eye"--Magician motto

Indeed you help thing look how should too HOW YOU MASK while under a greater mask. Sit plus think hard, then find you sleeper what actually? Ha! "Be careful on what you think you see or know you do actual"--Makaveli the Don Killuminati 7 day theory.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hand fool rather than hand full too.

Indeed -you do in -you hence in knowing and understanding.

Greater Mask off show -you negative result where? "Running on E!" -You know e-law hate -you dearly, comer for -you, -you accept out, outlaw, Knower running on E!

Where Knower without end e-move point -I plural, e-double will e-eagle be gat -you red double-get undesireable.

Eagle eyer make -you experience plus witness alternative which false just so -you can catch own hate in surprize roasting, beasting, or the alike figuratives when thinking against Parable Applicator. Behold, +I execute greater decieving in your core EYER.

Hey, don't go to sleep. Don't even speak, but rather accept a silent treatment how -you put -you into final near snare. "Dont believe every thing you read"--Makaveli. Eyes read plus turn a greater final trick-snare loose. Now only imagine what -you did since surely -you can not count iimagination as true. Even when you think -you have actuality, behold how -you do NOT literally in no wise any which way. Though -you can actualize how -you re-enforce your suicide ALONE.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Wonder how as if thing pop up out clear blue? Been ignoring warning sign? Well, it catch up with -you. Even those drunk with alcohal tell you a sign how thing pop up out clear blue as if they maybe had a blank out. Know why +certain don't have blank outs in "loss of memory" category after drinking heavy.

Do lume fall asleep. Do dreams come true. Only which have -you doing thing actual against an unaware -you under alternative decieving great experience/sight.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Accept, end eat upper; end automater command "Make your belly bitter", butt (Ignorance) automater command "Be in your mouth sweet e-plural honey".

End -you double ok e-little book (by-bowl rather back order ok) out of e- Knower's hand, end "no longer eat upper"; end "no longer -I plural in your mouth sweet e-plural honey": end "e-plural knower/Ignorance on e-plural -you no longer have eater", your belly 'no longer' -I plural bitter.

Did not you mask also after? = double ok up ladder.

Bitter in sense knowing snare do rise in core eyer, is the last part implying.

"Go get your money out e-safe! Time double turn e-street in double war zone! Knowledge/Ignorance on e-plural get tool -you."--Makeveli

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Plus, then now -you wonder what exactly. Recall "Crank" the movie? That ancient stuff -you KNOW in no wise. Then -you wonder when time near up with exactly.

Drift -you know where indeed when -you catch -you during too late for doing anything counter-reactive against what -you know in no wise. Behold, +I near -you keep +my knowledge far away how Satan been arranged etc. anciently. It = Ancient outside reach of Day (day seed got planted). Indeed +I outside reach of own + mind for such matter.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Ask how many -YOU -ALL accept? Ask when too late. Should indeed be paranoid in knowing in no wise a source surely.

+I got cha! Trust how -you confirm in due time.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
No check up or test can read exactly acient seed plant right in -you through -you consumption.

It unmarked by namer. Better than rare = unknown how unmarked over time.

-Uou be surprized what has been slipping -you in greater fooling which make it remain unknown over great time.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
What be your bucket list when -you know clock running down?

What be your last meal or last music to hear?

What be your last word?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The movie "Crank" falsify ending since in fact the main guy planted a seed (a baby) since that woman forgot like a blank out to take b-control. Ha! See how avengence can go on through a seed can make for a Crank part 2 against foe which cranked the pressure in the first place against main guy. You also recall in the end how the main guy did what with eyes? See how a sign go concerning your core eyer now in how a great snare trick through double while you dream walk in helping?

Funny how ancient outside reach of day rise up in mid back like a cobra!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Recall the songs plus music videos by lil Scappy... "Crank IT!" "Money in e-bank..." Recall scene where what got Scrappy hit in such a dose when in car in a different music video.

Recall when I recently seen Crank? I remember thinking the song by lil Scrappy even during it. Now -you know why how ancient hit memory while still outside reach of own + mind what it it.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
"Stander (-You) where (-your ancient blank out go unaware) it (unknown Ancient outside reach of Day) ought not (lumer)"

Note how 4 stand with 3 to side plus 5 to side. God plus Satan got -you indeed decieved how -you stand with mark which state -you've been had center. Try stepping in 4 get -you center God's plus Satan's fix-snare striking core eyer unaware.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Reverse talk is not fooling me Mabus into convincing me that magnifying the hideous thing in the sleepwalk will revert back onto ones own self. If I have anything to hide it is because you have not allowed it so you may remain hidden. This is the whole reason you speak in reverse parable you so cleverly disguise as wisdom. This is why you remain hidden so that you will not overly expose the light.

The false prophet was forgiven so that she could illuminate the truth in due time, but you are still bitter. Why? You cannot stand that love exceeds works?

I set my alarm and would be a fool to miss such an important event.

top topics

join