It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this doesn't open your eyes on HAMAS I don't know what will

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

amazing....that is an overwhelmingly blanket statement, sweeping in its entirety.

Let's imagine, for the moment, you (amazing) are a Colonist in the burgeoning USA in the 1770s...AND you wish to break away from the Colonial 'rule' of the British....

No, I agree, before the 'flaming'....it is NOT a correct analogy. Allow me to explain...

Depending on which side you wished to fight from, you'd use today's modern terms to define the tactics used in THAT conflict...

IT IS TRUE that HAMAS initiated this current conflict, and are using civilian sites to, in a cowardly way, cause MORE civilian causulties in order to embarrass the Israelies...this tactid is despicable.

Having said that, the Israeli response is tantamount to 'overkill'...way too much, against what are really just militants, and WAY too much collateral damage inflicted...so, honor is lost, on both sides of this conflict.

What is important to realize is --- in the 1770s the concept of battle was very different, and it has evolved over the centuries. Unfortunately, technology has helped, along the way. Hence, the devastation we see today....let it STOP!!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I will continue to state this over and over again: If Hamas was so friendly and welcoming to the Arab World, how come Egypt has had its borders closed for the longest time with Palestine? If Egypt doesn't welcome Hamas and citizens of Palestine, then surely Israel had been doing a big favor.

Hamas is a fricken terrorist organization. If you had a neighbor of yours firing rockets into your backyard, wouldn't you retaliate? Bet your sweet @$$ you would.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazze

Exactimundo

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

These photos are not children with happy faces.

Living out the ambitions of the adults ?

Do they have any other choice ?
If this is the only thing they are offered, they don't have any other choices to pic from...

[edit on 11-1-2009 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

[edit on 11-1-2009 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

Such sad pictures but very telling. Its sad when anyone manipulates children like that. This looks like part of what the Hamas Charter talks about when it discusses "educating" generations.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
johnny2127

I have seen many members condemn Hamas time and time again.
Yet it gets ignored by those who go around screaming Jew Haters and Anti-Semitic at everyone.

FlyersFAn

Early 1990's - Iraq went to war against Kuwait - our ally. It was an unprovoked war against Kuwait - an attempt to take over their oil fields. Kuwait asked for our help and we went in, with UN approval.

Still getting things wrong I see.

The defense of Kuwait had nothing to do with Kuwait at all,but everything to do with a possible attack on Saudi Arabia as Iraq's invasion of Kuwait led them within easy striking distance of the Hama oil fields,one of the biggest in Saudi Arabia.

And,as we all know,the US has very strong ties to the Saudi's.

Saddam BROKE the conditions over and over. He continually failed to adhere to the UN demands. The US went into Iraq because of Saddam failing to meet the conditions, over and over, and dispite being warned.

If you research into the sanctions put on Saddam after the 1st Gulf War you will see that he did in fact tow the line to a greater extent than many people have been led to believe.

This was the reason Russia and France opposed the invasion of Iraq.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Children of Hamas

Hamas Map Found in Operation

Hamas In Their Own Voices

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DantesLost

DantesLost,

I understand the arguments, and I don't think everyone defending Hamas is a Jew Hater. Some are, but not all. Either way, the flat out resistance to hat many have to being able to criticize Hamas' actions is perplexing. Even if you despise Israel, you should be able to condemn it when Hamas says they want to kill all Jewish children all over the world, or they lob over 3000 rockets/mortars before the original cease fire even ended. People can support Hamas and still have problems with some of their actions. Same as people can support Israel and still have problems with some of their actions.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

What brave children. Resist the oppression!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

What is wrong with video?

Has anyone else noticed it but me?

How come a map crudely drawn by hand found in a 'battle field' by Israeli troops in Gaza is as smooth as a babies bottom. I mean it doesn't even have the parallel ripples from a storage tube. No fold marks either; expand the youtube video and look.

Wouldn't the booby trap maker have dirty hands from laying mines with Israeli shells going off all over already, yet his colourful scratches on the presentation board paper is spotless. Did the guy wash his hands in between shellings to draw his master piece?

Why would the chap leave the map behind? Very odd.

[edit on 083131p://pm3148 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Always a pleassure to see you around

Sure you're proud. very proud !

Thanks for clearing the facts about the video. You will become the next C. Auguste Dupin

[edit on 12-1-2009 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by flymetothemoon

Always a pleassure to see you around

Sure you're proud. very proud !

I am right though. This map is BS isn't it? Do you suppose pointing this out in newspaper forums will get the word out, huh?

I mean how stupid do you have to be to distribute this BS globally? Oh wait, it's a double bluff, the guy in the IDF uniform is a Hamas guy faking it. Those rotten Hamas types.

Regarding seeing me about, knock yourself out. Never had so much attention before. I love it.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I didn't know many people were supporting Hamas. I thought everybody already knew they used some pretty bad tactics like suicide bombings.

They've only gained sympathy and support due to Israel's actions against them. Basically, Israel's actions amount too them being just as bad as the people they condemn, Hamas.

Still, they're a result of Israel's oppression. Hamas wouldn't have a cause if it wasn't for Israel.

As far as I'm concerned, they're just as bad as each other. Although I will say that Hamas as more of a valid cause than Israel.

By the way, cheers for the pictures. It's difficult to comprehend isn't it?

[edit on 12uMonday09/27/08 by paul76]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Sure you must be right. It was a Hamas guy taking lessons in acting calm and talking like a normal human being instead of shouting loud !

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

Yes but did you see the fake map in the video. It was all over the news and papers?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by flymetothemoon

Sure you must be right. It was a Hamas guy taking lessons in acting calm and talking like a normal human being instead of shouting loud !

Jokes aside. Why doesn't the map have any cresses. It is drawn on thin presentation board paper. Flapping it in the wind will give it cresses, so why does it look fresh?

Did the Hamas guy disguising himself in an IDF uniform draw it a few minutes before the video taping?

[edit on 083131p://pm3109 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by paul76

Yes but did you see the fake map in the video. It was all over the news and papers?

LOl, that video is a joke right? You're not telling me that's serious?

This is not a one liner.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join