It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hits wind turbine in UK yesterday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

UFO hits wind turbine in UK yesterday

www.thesun.co.uk

A WIND turbine stood wrecked yesterday with one of its giant 65ft blades torn off — after it was hit by a UFO.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I find this amazing... The pics look good to me. Look how the top blade was compelely ripped/sheared off. The photos with the eyewitness accounts have solidified my beliefs about UFOs'

When will the US gov't come clean???? Maybe w/ Obama and his administration and the promise of more open gov't. I don't see how they can continue to deny UFO when other allied gov'ts are now releasing their collected info.

I am new to this site and I am sure the issue of "How to make the gov't release this info" has been beaten to death but, for us noobs to here, enlighten us

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I hope ET's insurance is up to date
. But seriously, I find it interesting that they say the third blade is missing. Baffled power chiefs said of the smash in Conisholme, Lincs: “We have a team investigating.” There was no trace of the missing blade. A UFO expert said: “We are very excited.” It's gonna be interesting to see what happens.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I am sorry, but I don't have a serious response.

All I can think of is what they must of been thinking: What the (*&^ was that and who put it there?

Ok, on a more serious note, I wonder if it interrupted their equipment?"

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You can all relax now the propellor wasn't missing it was on the ground, the original story was bogus, full story and video here news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 8/1/09 by woogleuk]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
As usual the UFO brigade let their minds run riot when a low end news rag tells them what they want to hear. The blade was on the ground beneath the turbine all the time and was never missing! Blades do fall off due to metal fatigue and when spinning do not require that much force to break. Could have been ice build up due to a failiure in the anti-icing equipment, but no... It must be aliens or a USA/UK government cover up! Grow up and stop looking at blurred photos and shaky video footage and join the real world.

Horatio Flange

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join