It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Aid Ship Nears Gaza

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

Couldnt have said it better myself. The United States is supposadly the "World Police" so how come we are NOT helping those in need? OH! I KNOW! Its because our government likes MONEY and POWER.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Iran will be entirely successful in there endeavor. The cease fire will happen, Isreal is more than likely very afraid to bother Iran presently. The atrocities these political people are doing in Isreal has gotten me even steamed. I have held myself in check, but now, I have to admit. I hate that form of government. I looked at maps to what they owned from day one, in Palestine, and see how much of Palestine they own now. I can assure you all, they will take over Gaza. It's a plan, if you just look. That settlement was set up for divide and conquer. The land, that is. They will cut a notch in the north section as well, as has been happening. Just leave Palestine, let them have it all, and start again. Nothing is worth living surrounded by vultures scheming to take your bleep anyway.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
2012 anyone?

Biblical Book of Revelations anyone?

The powerful are trying their hardest to make prophecy reality. (at a gain for their own wallets/power).

This is the heating up to WW3...it might happen this year, but it will happen. The events happening right now will be used later for excuses to commit greater acts of war.

This is the birth of WW3. Be glad you were alive to remember it.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Well, if this is true www.threeworldwars.com...

the plan seems well on his way.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Iran Aid Ship Nears Gaza

How would you really know OR not, if those ships are aid to Gaza. Iran could be hiding somewhat of the warships near Gaza, incase to fire on Israel.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest

Iran Aid Ship Nears Gaza

How would you really know OR not, if those ships are aid to Gaza. Iran could be hiding somewhat of the warships near Gaza, incase to fire on Israel.

I just saw this article "Gaza bound Iranian ship has a hidden agenda"

An Iranian Red Crescent vessel due to set sail for Gaza this week carries a "hidden agenda," providing cover for an attempt by Teheran's al-Quds Force to spread its influence and possibly ferrying intelligence agents, an American expert warned on Saturday.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
Sorry from double posting, I work with some articles same time...

Finally this "Ghost" aid ship is moving again! I think many of us remembers that Iran sent aid ship to area, but week has gone, without any sign from its status...

"Aid ship is back", and heading to middle of the bombings?

Yep - we have two realistic options;
1. Truce coming before saturday
2. World War 3 after saturday

My opinion is that truce will take place before this ship docks to Gaza, and truce will be announced very soon... Any minute now.

Sorry my friend, but i dont think theres going to be a truce before saturday, Hamas have just rejected the Security council's resolution.. It would take days for them to come back with something else, we'll just have to wait with our fingers crossed, to see what happends when the iranian ship arrives.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
I am thinking if the Iran ship gets close to Gaza it might be bombed or fired upon like the UN.If that happens do you think Iran will get into this war.

Smart tactic by the Iranians, IMO.

If the Israelis stop this ship by force (which I'm sure they will have to if Egypt OKed it), it will show the Israelis as evil, gain support for the Palestinians, and Iran can say "Israel attacked us first".

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by wycky

I stared your post. Thanks for posting the Information.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Well if ww3 does break out, I am not participating! There is no way in hell I am going over seas to fight for a cause that will only contribute to my enslavement or genocide. If there is one thing we've all learned, its that when we go over to fight these stupid wars we're not doing it for our country, liberty or, freedom... we are doing it for the exact opposites! Divide and conquer is their favorite game and I'm not playing.

On a side note, if enemy forces set on single foot on my homeland with negative intentions... LOCK AND LOAD!!!!

[edit on 9-1-2009 by kreese]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
In the other Iranian Ship thread someone points out that the Iranian ship is on the banned US list and so should be on the banned Israeli list.

This ship will not be allowed even close to Gaza is my guess.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Has there been any news yet on the location of the aid ship? It's Saturday over there now, so it should be arriving, or getting fired upon soon.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Yeah, this is one I have been watching for a bit now. There is'nt mush info out there considering the possiable outcomes. These really are some bad ingredints being put together.

-Heated words from the Iranian president regarding Israel
-The lull in leardership from the USA
-The Muslim world uniting in favour of support for Gaza.
-Then then you have Colin Powells 21st or 22nd of January crisis suprise for Obama, that dosnt help out.
-Then you have the worlds current economic state.

Full scale war seems a real possiability.

Lets not forget about Pakistan and India either.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Iran is asking for help from Brazil and soon Bolivian and Ecuadorean leaders.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has asked Brazil to join international efforts to reach a cease-fire in Gaza.

Source

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
why CNN doesn't talk about that Iranian ship, sent to help gaza
are they trying to hide it and why..

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Has the ship arrived yet? I have not heard a word about it, and I have been searching for information of it's whereabouts.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by statickitt3n

This story is bogus. I've searched high and low for any follow up information, too, and found nothing. I posted it on another discussion board, and wish I hadn't, now.

Free Gaza!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Today
14:13 Tehran: Iranian aid ship nearing Gaza (Reuters)

Source : Haaretz
www.haaretz.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Muslims are just as fanatical. In islam it is foretold that Jesus will be reborn and slay the anti-christ at a place called Lud.

These religious fanatics are gagging at the mouth trying to bring about some mystical prophecy at Lud... a town in Isreal.

An aid ship from Iran ?
Lemme guess... More missiles for Hammas.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
So where is this ship? It was suppose to be there this past Saturday and now its Monday. Anyone?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join