It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2009: a scenario

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This article I wrote takes from the Hidden Hand material, the TimeWave Zero system and more to depict a scenario for 2009.
This is part of a “big picture” article that covers the next 4 years and the method used.
I hope you find it useful.

the 2009 will clear to all that the period that we are inn is not a normal fluctuation within the “system” but the rapid fall in a boom – and – bust curve.

Near almost expected events regarding economical/ social matter we will experience a cosmic one.

The 2 are related in an abstracter region of the model we described before.

3 periods are visible on the TWZ graph below:

• the 2009 Surprise .
  • the economic default.
  • the CME event.

source: what will happens during 2009

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Fenice999

So is this the same system that predicted the unarrived "earthquakes of doom" or a different one?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
First off, happy New Year. Thank you for the post - I've read the link outlining the possible scenario you've predicted for 2009.

Timewave Zero, from what I've gathered in my readings of McKenna's material, is not good for making specific predictions -- it's not an oracle. Specifics are not an attribute of its design. It's a schematic over which conscious reality forms. It's a skeleton. We provide the flesh via our collective intentions and attention.

I read through the material you linked to. What other information did you base your predictions on other than TWZ (since TWZ never tells what will happen, only when novel events are likely to happen)?

If the predictions are based solely on TWZ, then they are guesses. If I had to guess what would happen on Feb 12, 2009, I'd say it would be the transition from global economic recession to a global depression. Mind you that's an educated guess using the Timewave Zero program as a guide to help predict when it might possibly occur. Also the shift on that day might not be noted in the media, but it will be quite apparent to anyone affected by it.

As we've seen in recent months, the dates in the graph marking sharp turns in the data points aren't always the exact days that big events occur - they tend to mark a shift in consciousness. Sometimes the shift occurs mid-way between big events, as if our intuition switches gears in preparation for future events (much like a compass needle will suddenly flip within certain proximity to a magnet).

I would like to learn more about how you came to the conclusions you've outlined above.

[edit on 31/12/08 by Evasius]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This is not a prediction, rather a scenario that I have mapped to a TWZ diagram.

I agree with Evasius about TWZ showing the shift of consciuosness aspects. but my researhs shows (see the age of the phoenix) a amazing correspondence4 between the TimeWave zero and the precessional ages.

So the method Im using is as following: having an event probability from a certain font I map it against a static model (based on the tree of life) to test the consistency and relation with other (apparently) unrelated events.

Then the event is placed on a dynamical reppresentation (a time line).
I decided to use TWZ for this scope and the tests over the past works in a proper way.

The source of the 3 big events foreseen for 2009 included:
- the prediction of Hidden hand (www.abovetopsecret.com...)

- the insider information about a coming "surprise"
- insider information about a coming cosmic event in summer
- the webbot prediction of a 2009 "summer of hell"

My intention is not to spread fear and doom, rather to (re)discover a system that describes the (rest of the) history.
Im working on a complete article about those concepts.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Hey! I am one of the guys who has been flogging the Timewave of late and who introduced a Novelty upturn on Dec 10 as a possible event on the web bot EQ site by Questioningall.Something sure seemed to shift then on that thread.

(The volcanics around the world happening right now are still within the time window as I understand it...)

So you have it sorta wrong,now.But in a couple days,I hope you are to be proven right by none of this happening.

In retrospect,the amplitude of the peaks on the wave are not big enough to indicate a cataclysmic event.There's plenty going on right now,but as,for instance the cesation of the EQ sensors all about the Yellowstone cauldera right when swarms are/have been happening,we're being kept in the dark,so who knows???TWZ sure looks jumpy.
Or the Israeli/Palestinian/ZOG/Hamas deal,Who really has real time knowledge of plans and actual events?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
reply to post by spitefulgod

Hey! I am one of the guys who has been flogging the Timewave of late and who introduced a Novelty upturn on Dec 10 as a possible event on the web bot EQ site by Questioningall.Something sure seemed to shift then on that thread.

Dec 10 is my birthday. That's probably why.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
OP, please define "CME" event? Chicago Mercantile Exchange or does that stand for something else...???

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
CME: Coronal Mass Ejection (I see it now in the link provided).

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It seems unlikely that they will introduce a new currency this early in an Obama administration....no matter what the surprise. Interest rates on Treasuries is historically low and the government has no problem borrowing money. After tax receipts on April 15th tho we might see a problem with forecast revenues dropping off sharply. But it would take something catastrophic for the US Govt to declare bankruptcy on this short of notice. Govt debt as a % of GDP has not yet exceeded that of WWII. Of course, the money then was backed by specie and the LT future entitlements were not as much. Speaking of same (tangential topic) I heard a rumor today that there was a plan to drop Social Security for those under the age of 45...possibly replaced by private plans. Has anyone else heard of anything like that in the hopper?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I agree with you that a change of the currency seems not to be probable right now.
But a “surprise” is not surprising if you are expecting it.
The US $ is dead, it is only a matter of time, so better now that later.

The question is how big it is supposed to be.

In the scenario I have depicted 2 possibilities.
The first is the “classic” terroristic attack. It is clear that the actual situation in MO is explosive.
The West is provoking a (fake) reaction in any possible way.

The alternative one is blue beam event, involving “evil ET”.
The disclosure project has published those 2 page without comment on 19 december:
www.disclosureproject.org...
www.disclosureproject.org...

The maximum of media effect would be an event in DC would be during the inauguration.
On the other hand to “facilitate” social support for the NAU concept Canada territoy should be also involved.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
"Breathe deep the gathering gloom,
Lights fade from every room,
Look back people and lament,
Another (year's) useless energy spent.

Cold-hearted orb that rules the night,
("They") decide which is right,
And which is an illusion..." The Moody Blues (slightly paraphrased)

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 to all....Doom or Gloom....have a good year!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
"Inside information of a coming 'surprise'"....implies that it isnt a "surprise" for everyone. Either a) it is something forecast by TPTB or b) indeed planned by the same. Given the time period (january surprise) one would have to deduce that it would include the Presidential Inaguaration. A potential terrorist attack or assassination attempt (which is a "domestic terrorist attack" in today's nomenclature). IF such a "surprise event" is planned then so is the political response (ie, more legislation to protect us from those evils in the future; ie, the P.A.).
Let;s just hope that it is just a rumor and nothing of substance.....

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
"Inside information of a coming 'surprise'"....implies that it isnt a "surprise" for everyone. Either a) it is something forecast by TPTB or b) indeed planned by the same. Given the time period (january surprise) one would have to deduce that it would include the Presidential Inaguaration. A potential terrorist attack or assassination attempt (which is a "domestic terrorist attack" in today's nomenclature). IF such a "surprise event" is planned then so is the political response (ie, more legislation to protect us from those evils in the future; ie, the P.A.)

This will remain a surprise for the most part of the world.
the original information is coming from hidden hand that, in this forum has declared to be part of the power that rule the world.
I have good reasons to give him credit.
he said also that 9/11 was a "ritual sacrifice".
So in this sense another similar sacrifice would be the next step in their plan.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
It seems unlikely that they will introduce a new currency this early in an Obama administration....no matter what the surprise. Interest rates on Treasuries is historically low and the government has no problem borrowing money.

C) Treasuries and the dollar, January 2009. The current rally in treasuries and the dollar is the latest in a long line of bubbles. Those same commentator which got it wrong on previous occasions are now predicting months of deflation and a new multi-year bull market for the dollar (worst prediction ever ). Out of all the bubbles so far, this current rally in treasuries and the dollar is the most ridiculous. The fundamentals behind the dollar, as outlined in this article, are horrendous. There is simply no rational reason to believe the dollar will retain an ounce of value by the end of 2009.

source www.marketoracle.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Webbot confirming above scenario.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Doing prediction expose prophets to huge critics if you fail.
See the last story going on www.enterprisecorruption.com... and www.wiredpirate.com....
The wise one should consider if inform or not the “people”.
From an egoistic point of view the answer is clearly "NO".
But who is aware of the wide regions above the Ego know that this is the wrong answer.

So I write this to calmly point out the date of the 11 February 2009, tomorrow, for the records.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Here are just a few huge things happening now in the world that are not only directly affecting many people now, but could have a solid and direct affect on our future. The following are occuring during the present 'dip' in the Timewave graph:

Obama sells stimulus plan at news conference

Stimulus will lead to 'disaster,' Republican warns

GOP senators 'caved in' on stimulus, Paul says

Israeli Election Math Favors Netanyahu

Peace off agenda in Israeli election

Centrist party leading Israeli vote, exit polls show

Australian Bushfires - Our Darkest Day

All this is happening now, and these current events will decide future events, no matter the outcome. I placed the Aussie bushfires on the list as I feel this is a globally recognized precursor to future 'natural' events due to changes in our environment.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
[edit on 13-2-2009 by Fenice999]

join