It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait a second?... How is it that I'm the one that's crazy, insane, delusional, and brainwashed?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This is some entertaining stuff......I am amused.

A massive, apparently successful conspiracy to get the United States into a war, involving jetliners, skyscrapers, the Pentagon, 3000 dead people, "stand downs" of the Secret Service and Andrews Air Force Base, and acres of wild speculation.

Then of course, the published reasons for going to war are, not surprisingly, found to be wrong.....based on faulty intelligence, failed cover ups, and piss-poor cooperation. Huh, fancy that.

The only thing being covered up is precisely how shoddy, uncooperative, and unprofessional the U.S. Intelligentsia services functioned. They did however, perfectly, drop the ball.

Hey, you ever wonder what you're being mis-directed "from"? And you know who I mean by "you."

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

This is some entertaining stuff......I am amused.

Off course you are. When you are that high above the rest of us, looking down, like you always are, how can anything be not amusing?

The only thing being covered up is precisely how shoddy, uncooperative, and unprofessional the U.S. Intelligentsia services functioned. They did however, perfectly, drop the ball.

Ah yes that must be it, the mother of all explanations.

They just *SNIP* up, across the whole spectrum. Sorry, mistake, we weren't paying attention.

Well that mistake sure made the plans they had lying around, a lot easier to unfold.

For an ever sarcastic skeptic, you sure are naive.

A bit too naive, to be believable.

[edit on 31/12/08 by enigmania]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/31/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by unity1

And as of yet, Le Figaro is the ONLY paper to have "confirmed" this story. So at this point, we should mention how discredited this story now is. Osama says no, Zawahiri says no, and the hospital director, Bernard Korval had this to say...

"Osama bin Ladin has never been here. He's never been a patient and he's never been treated here. We have no idea of his medical condition. This is too small a hospital for someone to be snuck through the backdoor."

Not to mention, why would a FRENCH newspaper be the ONLY one to have picked up on the supposed bragging of an AMERICAN CIA operative? Should we start talking about the numerous times the French security services have been caught trying to cause the US problems with false stories?

Then the United Press had this to say on October 30, 2001...

Le Figaro said Bin Laden was being treated at the American Hospital in Dubai for a kidney infection. The hospital denied that such a meeting had taken place, but Le Figaro said its report was based on a number of sources, including French secret service agents and a hospital administrator

French secret service agents..hmmmm.....

Then again there is this tidbit...

Italian diplomats have claimed that, by disseminating bogus documents stating that Iraq was trying to buy low-grade "yellowcake" uranium from Niger, France was trying to "set up" Britain and America in the hope that when the mistake was revealed it would undermine the case for war, which it wanted to prevent.

news.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2004/09/19/wniger19.xml

So pardon me if I will not believe an unsourced report from a French newspaper.....

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Why are we still fighting about it? Anyone who has taken the time to do a minimum amount of research already knows we've been lied to.

Religious belief on both sides has gotten us into this mess. Recognize the insanity.

Do we really want to let them get away with creating a reason for destabilizing the Middle East? That's what we're doing. See the big picture and refuse to believe all of the lunacy that goes along with organized religious belief.

If we chose instead to act as the caring, concerned, intelligent spiritual beings we really are, the solutions would come naturally. Instead, some of us have chosen to follow a GOD who has hardly seemed to have our best interest in mind. If he thinks he does, he's some kind of retarded clown unless he wants what none of us wants, in which case he's one happy demonic entity.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kat77

Do we really want to let them get away with creating a reason for destabilizing the Middle East? That's what we're doing. See the big picture and refuse to believe all of the lunacy that goes along with organized religious belief.

You are right!! We need to get rid of all the Islamic fundamentalists in the Middle East.

WE aren't creating a reason for destablizing the Middle East, the Middle East hasnt been stable for a few hundred years

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

And yet for all the Intelligence failures between the FBI and the CIA nobody was sacked. In fact many were promoted.

And to FlyersFan, how do you explain the so called Hijackers that have turned up alive? Can you explain the alleged CCTV picture of Atta going thru the boarding gate onto the aircraft supposedly at Boston Logan Airport when it's been proven that it was taken at Portland New Hampshire?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
For some reason, HunkaHunka has seemed to disappear. Maybe he's getting all his facts straight before he reposts again.

I do not know exactly what happened on 9/11 and not many people do. But, I do know what did not happen. The official story did not happen. It is a lie! The fact that so many investigations into the bombings were stopped, over looked and sometimes downright neglected says more than a lot to me. The fact that there is so much evidence that contradicts the official story, sometimes names being called by top-ranking officials...yet nothing comes out of it says volumes to me.

Hey, if they could do it once...they're more than capable of doing it again.
What am I talking about? The 1993 bombing of the WTC.

Who spoke on it? A few people. Some people more credible and reliable than others. One of those people being, Ted Gunder. Who's Ted Gunder? Former FBI Agent-In-Charge of Los Angeles, Memphis and Dallas Operations. This man had over 700 people working underneath him and had a budget of over 20 million dollars per annum.

Here's the video below. It is something to think about. I have noticed though, that some people have issues with youtube videos. As they deem them unreliable. Well...let me break something to you real quick...youtube is the middle man. The info doesn't come from youtube directly. It is uploaded to youtube from sometimes, very, very reliable sources. So, if you have a problem with youtube, I suggest that you re-think what you consider "reliable sources." Where do you get your sources?

[edit on 31-12-2008 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

No, not a single one of the hijackers are still alive. There was confusion over misspellings of names. The 19 gentlemen that the FBI has photos of, are all dead. The alive "hijackers" are not these men. Their respective governments agree, as do their families. And it has been reported (although I would have to really hunt to find it) that some of the hijackers had been identified through DNA samples provided by their families.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
Off course you are. When you are that high above the rest of us, looking down, like you always are, how can anything be not amusing?

Hurts, doesn't it?

Your response is so typical of one who's convictions are based on feelings and emotions rather than reason and thought. Or, one who has just come to the awful realization they aren't really that confident in their world-view.

Cheer up buddy......I didn't specifically mention you, yet you took it personally......maybe a life-coach or something would help you improve that self-esteem.

Have a great, safe New Year!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by Kat77

You are right!! We need to get rid of all the Islamic fundamentalists in the Middle East.

WE aren't creating a reason for destablizing the Middle East, the Middle East hasnt been stable for a few hundred years

the perversion of religious belief got us the state of israel. the instability intensified with that one misguided decision. the PTB knew this going in. The only reason I can think of is a desire to create a prophetic, biblical apocalyptic scene.

It's working.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

I've read a hundred posts of yours, where I had to bite my tongue to not bud in, since they were not directed at me.

I'll be honest, I don't like your attitude, never have and probably never will.

Since this post was directed at anyone, I just took the opportunity to speak my mind.

This has nothing to do with an emotional conspiracy state of mind. I tend to stay away from the 911 forums, to avoid the endless bickering.

Jeah, this was personal, but just because I don't like your attitude, like I said.

Hey, at least I'm honest.

Unlike others in this thread, like HunkaHunka. Whereever he is now.

Did you read that Mr. Penny? Was the exposing of his lies also the result of emotions and conspiracy running wild?

Or was it by reason and thought?

There are no self esteem issues here.

I have the self esteem to stand up to people like you.

[edit on 31/12/08 by enigmania]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Well, maybe you should ask your fellow debunker HunkaHunka that question.

Why? See, yet another misdirection / inability to answer a simple question. Which seems to be the typical response to logical questions asked in regards to these alleged conspiracies.

I am asking YOU what the people saw, if they did not see a jet, as they reported.

I also find it rather ironic that you and every other truther who supports these ideas, often are at odds with one another. You are definately right eh? Yet... your story conflicts with others who think there was a conspiracy. Doesn't say much for the theories, when no one can agree on anything. Some say a jet.. some say no jet.. some say a different plane.. some say a missle... some say an explosion. Huh... which was it?

If there were solid, available facts to support your theories, then there would be no conflicts. There is only one official story, with minor variations yet mostly corroborating eyewitness reports. Yet with you guys, there are a dozen stories, each as implausible as the last, with no facts to back up your guesswork.

If you have no idea how it could have happened, but still think there was a conspiracy, at least be honest and say so. If you do have solid theories, I'd love to hear them, in particular what I've already asked about.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Why? See, yet another misdirection / inability to answer a simple question. Which seems to be the typical response to logical questions asked in regards to these alleged conspiracies.

Right, your inability to read between the lines, is typical for debunkers.

Perhaps when I said ask Hunka, I meant that all the witnesses that saw the plane, were cut out of the same wood as your friend Hunka.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
Perhaps when I said ask Hunka, I meant that all the witnesses that saw the plane, were cut out of the same wood as your friend Hunka.

I'll give hunkahunka the benefit of the doubt, which is far more than he'll get from some here. I'm not surprised he left, particularly after being called, pointblank, a liar.

So, you're suggesting every eyewitness to the plane hitting the Pentagon is lying? For real?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

You're intelligent enough, I'm sure you got my point there.

Nothing happens by accident, especially on such a scale.

Off course you give Hunka the benefit of the doubt. In this case your superior reason and thought give way to your emotional anti conspiracy state of mind.

There is no way that Hunka can correct his claims without changing his whole story.

It's a lie. Or a delusion.

And yes, that's what I'm saying.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Please stop the bickering!

Discuss the topic and not each other.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

What some of you fail to understand is that 9/11 occurred due to an intelligence failure. This is explained in the 9/11 commission report. Our gov't agencies have admitted to screwing up and that is why there is now a DHS. We were caught with our pants down.. bottom line.

Bin Laden did not order 9/11 and if you did a little research you would know that. He was however directly implicated based on his acceptance of responsibility. He hates the US. This goes back to Gulf War 1 when the Saudis refused his help and instead asked the US to come in for Kuwait. it is a grudge he had and when another operative suggested this plan he made sure it came to fruition.

Fact- 4 planes loaded with hijackers took off that day.
Fact- WTC 1 and 2 were struck and based of the unique structure of the building,after the fires, they collapsed.
Fact- A jet hit the Pentagon
Fact- Flight 93 was shot down. Look at the timelines. It is the ONLY cover up here folks. Look up Mineta and his ties.....
Fact- 3000 people including hijackers who are not included in the total died that day.

If the government cannot respond properly to a Hurricane, how could it possibly plan 9/11? There is till no martial law which many truthers state was coming based on the secret gov't operation. Obama will be the next president and Bush has already bought his after office home so there is no 3rd term coming. There are no tanks in the streets or civil liberties you have been stripped of except maybve not being able to pray in schools...

If this was such a conspiracy...WHAT was gained folks...nothing.....

[edit on 31-12-2008 by esdad71]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join