It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke 7000 words on Obama!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Barack Obama: The Naked Emperor

www.davidicke.com...

"I am writing this in the last days of 2008 as I watch with dismay as vast numbers of people across the world, including many who should know better, have been duped by the mind-game called Operation Obama.

Even people with some understanding of the conspiracy have said things like: 'Well, at least he's not Bush' and 'Well, at least it's great to see such a new spirit of hope'. No, he's not Bush - he's potentially far more dangerous; and what is the use of a spirit of 'hope' if it's based on a lie? In fact, what use is 'hope' at all?

Obama's wife, Michelle, who I wouldn't trust to tell me the date in a calendar factory, said that 'everything begins and ends with hope'. Utter nonsense. Hope is a meaningless emotion because its fruits are always in the future and, by definition, never in the NOW."

This is a must read for all those who would like to know Davids views on BO..... Please visit the link to check out what he has to say!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dangleb3rry

Hope is a meaningless emotion because its fruits are always in the future and, by definition, never in the NOW

Strange words for a man who claims that the government is secretly being run by reptilians. Why his opinion on the president would carry any weight for anyone is beyond me.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Actually... if you remove all the reptile BS from Icke's philosophies... I've always thought he made a lot of sense. Pity he has such a lizard fixation.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Although some of Davids theory's are way out there he is pretty much spot on with most of his work. He is regular guest on many radio shows like C2C and Alex Jones Radio because his theory's seem to come out correct.... Although the reptilian agenda is a diff story in my opinion.

I never had time for him in the past but once i sat down, stopped laughing and took his work seriously.... Boy was i surprised.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Okay, I just read it.

He had some very good info, but then he hit us with the Obama = Zionist stuff. I'll give Icke a
for This gem of a picture. It's right on target!

[edit on 12/27/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
How anyone could pin all their hopes and dreams on Obama is a mystery to me. I enjoyed reading what David Icke had to say and tend to agree with him.

I especially loved the quote about Michelle Obama whom he "wouldn't trust to tell me the date in a calendar factory..."

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Mr. Icke is treading on very emotional ground here. His objections to the 'form' of the 'Obama' phenomenon is in its own self-fulfilling manner - unassailable, assuming one accepts the paradigm of control and manipulation upon which it is founded. That is the real question. Is it possible, today, with those tools available as he describes them applied, to control the population?

If so, there is a possibility that his scenario is plausible. If not, then Mr. Icke himself could as plausibly be an agent of the very control he decries as suppressing us all.

As humans limited by understanding which seems to be chained to the contrasts of what is desired and what is real we might never fully realize if their is or is not 'control'.... Ugh, I need a nap.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Icke is as slippery with words as any of the best politician's back room staff. He never uses 'mass-marketing' when 'mind-control' sounds much more sinister. After an attack on Obama's wife he weighs in with an attack on the well-known media game of associating the images of the favored candidate/ star/ celebrity with positives. In contrast, 'bad' stars and celebrities get the eyes half shut, late night drunk etc. He says that manipulating images is dishonest and avoids the potential for discussion. He is very much opposed to this manipulation of our opinions.

With great irony, Icke then goes on to associate Obama's image with Hitler and the Nuremberg Rallies. Double standard? He uses negative imagery throughout the article.

His final comments are carefully gauged to leave the reader with something to think about. I felt these words are just as applicable to him...

t could take two years, maybe much more, before cognitive dissonance (lying to yourself) loses it current grip on the minds of the Obama faithful. Until then they will make endless excuses for him (lie to themselves) to keep the 'dream' alive.

But one day they will have to admit, by the power of the evidence before them, that they bought a dream and got a nightmare. What a pity they can't see the obvious now and save them themselves such painful disappointment.

Big business and powerful people have always gravitated to each other. It's part of their nature. Attributing ideas of a human holocaust, slavery and reptoid aliens seems to somehow make them less accountable for their actions and prevents any debate.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I didn't want to read all of that. The pics were funny anyway. As far as politics as usual, I think we can expect as much since this has always been the same old sh** anyway. Now the blacks have someone that will put a new face on it. What I can't stand now is all of GD comercials for plates and coins etc. I don't have a crystal ball and didn't even vote this time.

I don't understand how anyone would believe Mc Cain would have been much different politcally either. I still have a remote with a mute button and can still "CHANGE" the channel.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dangleb3rry

pretty comprehensive report=article.

one item overlooked, was the fainting displays by women overcome with emotion for Obama at several rallys...

and this more discriptive excerpt found at:

newsgroups...

... While the string of faintings and the candidate's response have
impressed Obama's supporters, others aren't so certain.

One unidentified poster to a Seattle Post-Intelligencer article on the
fainting spells, made a connection to '70s spiritual guru Jim Jones,
who led his Bay Area followers to South America where over 900 died in
a mass suicide:

"No one, other than Jim Jones - founder of the People's Temple, has
captivated crowds like Obama. This has nothing to do with the 'Kool-
Aid' party Jones foisted on his people. Watch footage of his sermons
at the People's Temple, while in San Francisco. Same crying, passing
out, etc."

"MuncsMom," a poster at the Lucianne.com news forum, echoed the theme:

"Barack Obama is the black Jim Jones. [...] Pretty scary," she wrote

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have this feeling that although some of his statements seem a bit absurd, that in the end he's going to be more right than wrong.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
denying that Obama is bad is like a saying people dont kill people with guns ...guns kill people

The fact that all the bad news on Obama is smacking you right in the face ... and you STILL deny it .. very sad

I have no sympathy for anyone who supports this man

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I understand peoples' issues with the "Reptilian" aspect of Icke's views... But I also think he's on to something. I personally take Robert Morning Sky's The Terra Papers as being closest to the truth of our history as we have, and if one does that, the "Reptilian" viewpoint rather fits in.

I haven't read the information yet regarding Obama, but based on the bit mentioned here, I can guess it is virtually the same as my own conclusions. Obama is no reason to sigh with relief.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I understand peoples' issues with the "Reptilian" aspect of Icke's views... But I also think he's on to something. I personally take Robert Morning Sky's The Terra Papers as being closest to the truth of our history as we have, and if one does that, the "Reptilian" viewpoint rather fits in.

I haven't read the information yet regarding Obama, but based on the bit mentioned here, I can guess it is virtually the same as my own conclusions. Obama is no reason to sigh with relief.

You know what I couldn't believe the similarities between the bible and the terra papers.....i agree there's something to them. (not only for that rsn.)
About Icke, did anyone 3else notice he's running in an election? Read the story on the "next page" of the story addressed in this thread. The guy's smart.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
what's done is done. keep your eyes and ears open and don't take any crap. we have the power if we pull ourselves together and know right from wrong. the hope lies within our ability to affect change by forwarding our ideas about solutions to problems we have created or allowed others to create.

btw, the reptile nonsense is just that. if there are those who can do it, we're potentially all capable or the reptiles manifested themselves while icke was drugged, knowing or unknowingly.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kat77
btw, the reptile nonsense is just that. if there are those who can do it, we're potentially all capable or the reptiles manifested themselves while icke was drugged, knowing or unknowingly.

I disagree. I prefer to call them Lizard Hearted, as opposed to "Reptilian." As the DNA is greatly intertwined, some have Human Heart and some have Lizard Heart. The Lizard Hearted suggest to us Human Hearted that WE are the ones who behave poorly in this world, but I contend that is a mechanism to keep us unaware of the love and beauty that pervade the Human Hearted.

Sorry for the mostly off-topic response, but I had to go there... [grin]

Thanks for your thoughts.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If a moron like David Icke can see right through Obama, what does that say about all the Obama bots that have been dupped and continue to be dupped by their messiah?

I've never liked Icke because he is a first class loon, but I truly understand his feelings toward o-boy.

Edit for spelling

[edit on 27-12-2008 by LiquidMirage]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Obama is America's savior and going to restore this country to its fantastical golden days! *faints*

Oh no, beneath Obama's shiny polished surface of change and hope lurks a dark and sinister servant of the nefarious new world order. Be you warned. *shakes finger condescendingly*

**Both points of view are utterly absurd.**

Obama ultimately is no different than McCain than Bush than Clinton than Regan than Gore than Lieberman than Paul than a reptilian than any other American politician under the sun. Because he's a politician. He's part of the paradigm, part of the system, he's playing within those parameters. To focus on him like he's a savior or an anti-christ is to display a degree of ignorance and ineptitude so profound, I would cry if I cared more. It's quite shocking how many people here can't see the forest for the trees. It's the system that is bad, it's the current paradigm that must go, it is the maintenance of the status quo that is hurting and will continue to hurt us all. Why doesn't Icke seriously focus on that?

Anyone – and I mean ANYONE – who gets close enough to actually be considered for President – even if they're only seriously considered by 5% of the population – is a tool of the system, whether they realize it or not. They are playing the game, working within the parameters of the current paradigm and thus inadvertently helping to maintain the status quo. To argue against this or that politician – rather than to argue against the system that enables the politicians to exist in the first place – is to miss the point: The NWO as commonly defined is pretty much here already, minus a few details needing to be fine tuned. We've already been and continue to be manipulated – mass mind-control like Icke talks about has been standard operating procedure for a while.

Is this Current World Order so totally awesome that we must cling to it with a deathlike grip? Is the only reason you fear a new world order because you fear it will be worse than what we have now? If so, then you're a sucker, and the PTB have already won. They've successfully diverted your focus to pointless minutiae while exhausting all of your energy to the point where truthfully 95% of you will never do anything real to address the true problems we face.

And then you have idiotic claptrap like “hope is a meaningless emotion.” Icke is a tool of the current paradigm to keep you mindless, lazy and complacent. Without the genuine hope for positive change, we'd drown in apathy (kinda like we are), because what would be the point of doing anything?

Hope is a useful energy because it can inspire people to ACT in the here and now to create change for the future. The groundswell of hope and change that people feel is the one good thing about the Obama win. That kind of energy can be harnessed to bring about positive change. I'm sure it's no accident that the first third of Icke's rant focused on the futility and falsity of "hope" before getting into the facts. Don't get me wrong, the energy of hope and change – however strong – alone won't change anything unless people ACT and DO something. But that won't happen if we allow the energy to dissipate by continuing to fearfully focus on the symptoms instead of the cause, just like after 9/11. There was an opportunity there as well where the world was full of energy, but instead of harnessing it, WE (not Bush, but WE the people) allowed that energy to be squandered by focusing on that which did not matter. And the same thing is happening now. The only thing articles like this one does is dissipate a useful energy with pointless cynicism and fear.

I swear, sometimes I think TPTB do things just to see if we'll continue to be the easily manipulated, mindless gullible suckers we usually are or if we'll actually exhibit some boldness and awaken from our collective stupor. But we never do. So Sad.

**mod edit, word choice**

[edit on 27-12-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Many people have the ability to make their platforms seem possible. I take David Icke's words with a grain of salt as they are based on nearly lunatic speculation not based on real evidence at all. I do not think at all that Obama is controlled by aliens at all. I choose to remain in the real word, not the dream "I wish" world of the Icke believer that ironically uses the phrase "wake up sheeple!" as their little phrase. I would rather question whether or not Obama is somehow connected to the Chicago machine in a malevolent way. I do not choose to be paranoid, though.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
what do you think it takes to become "lizard hearted"? ever hear of mk-ultra?

could you forgive those who achieved greatness because it was foisted on them? presidents aren't elected, they're selected. blue or red, doesn't matter to the real controllers because both parties have been bought and paid for a long time ago. in fact, the democratic-republican party split and the agenda has basically remained the same.

did america really think it was voting for change? ignorance abounds.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join