It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scores killed in Israeli attacks on Gaza

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by savetimerushonline

Israel and Syria have made positive signs regarding a peace deal, Golan Heights could be returned to Syria in a peace agreement. The Syrian government has good relations with Britain and French now; it will not jeopardise or risk isolation by potential involvement.

Lady your drunk on the river DENIAL.

Yeah, Israel this year went deep into Syrian territory and bombed
a Syrian reactor being built with the assistance of North Korea.

Israel bombs Syrian reactor co-built with N. Korea

It was not a power only reactor either, it had reprocessing capability.

Syria, Iran, and North Korea do not intend to play by the rules
set forth by the UN ever, and expect things to get worse before
they get better.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

There has never been put forth a credible reason why Israel would attack the Liberty. More importantly, this has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

That would because no credible investigation by Israel or the United States has ever been conducted.

I would like to say I wonder why, but I don't wonder why. I know why. The Jewish Loby in America through bribery, threat and blackmail has prohibited it from ever happening here.

The Israeli propaganda machine which brings us the canned responses we have to endure here because you are unable to speak to the Zionist terrorism that dishonored the British Mandate and stole the Palestinian’s lands is impossible for you to speak to with out incriminating and indicting your own baseless position.

So like everything else regarding these sordid events the Israeli lie is just shamefully masked in the implication that to question these things were the overwhelming preponderance of evidence is never allowed into the proper forums therefore must be the lie.

It’s cowardly. Much like everything Israel does.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Not one of the pro-Israeli respondents to this thread has yet to answer those charges in all these pages.

That is because they can't. You have clearly stated the facts, and facts cannot be debated. Likewise, the facts regarding the USS Liberty are clear. The US and Israel sanitized the reports of the incident, but the dead sailors, and the survivors speak the facts. It was an deliberate attack, and it was clear that Israel wanted to no survivors to tell the story. They jammed US communications so that the Liberty could not report. Once the Liberty got through on a frequency, the attack broke off, and Israel made up the story that it was accidental. Anyone reading the Report of war crimes committed against our sailors:
www.gtr5.com...

can have no doubt as to the facts. People like the poet1b can write it off as a "40 year old news story", but the survivors and the victims family have to relive the horror committed by Israel every day of their lives.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Oh, more conspiracy? Wait, that you believe? With no evidence, and actually all evidence pointing to it being an accident, you won't accept because you hate the Jews. But VIDEO and COURTs aren't enough to prove Pallywood to you? Yeah, makes sense....
Edit to add. All of your posts, and the others who agree with you, could be replaced with "Exterminate all Jews!" and have the same information and message.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by GamerGal]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by RFBurns

Hamas fired 80 rockets into Israel on Wednesday. That is not a token thing, that was terror, now here is the promised responce from Ehud!

So Isreals respone is to act even more inhumane than hamas. Both sides are stupid. The innocent civillians in the middle of this on both sides don't deserve this chaos.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by _Phoenix_]

If canada lobbed rockets into the US and killed ppl you bet we'd
respond even if they put their missile lauchers in the housing
districts like Hamas does to use as a ploy for humanitarian reasons.

Hamas is pathetic in that regard.

I feel sorry for the REAL civilians that died due to this stunt,
but if someone setup a missile launcher next to my house I'd
be looking to go camping for awhile.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
WAY off topic buddy. Post reported to tha mods.

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by poet1b

There has never been put forth a credible reason why Israel would attack the Liberty. More importantly, this has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

That would because no credible investigation by Israel or the United States has ever been conducted.

I would like to say I wonder why, but I don't wonder why. I know why. The Jewish Loby in America through bribery, threat and blackmail has prohibited it from ever happening here.

The Israeli propaganda machine which brings us the canned responses we have to endure here because you are unable to speak to the Zionist terrorism that dishonored the British Mandate and stole the Palestinian’s lands is impossible for you to speak to with out incriminating and indicting your own baseless position.

So like everything else regarding these sordid events the Israeli lie is just shamefully masked in the implication that to question these things were the overwhelming preponderance of evidence is never allowed into the proper forums therefore must be the lie.

It’s cowardly. Much like everything Israel does.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Amazing you could say that considering Israel has violated more U.N. Mandates, resolutions, and ceasefires than any other country on earth.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Of course, as I have said, you are unable to respond to it.

I can see exactly why you would want to go that route.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Then obviously you don't bother to read the thread, choosing instead to just jump in uninformed and off topic in the attack mode. If you can't even bother to figure out who you are attacking on a forum, how careful would you be in a war situation. Judge not lest yea be judged.

I did not start the subject of the Liberty, all I did was reply to the people who brought it up.

As I pointed out, you bring nothing new to the subject, just spread the same old propaganda that suits your cause. You weren't there, you didn't fly the planes, or have your life on the line, and you have proven here that you aren't the kind figure out what is going on before firing away. You are hardly the fine example.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

If canada lobbed rockets into the US and killed ppl you bet we'd

The United States has not stolen any Canadian Lands, or violated any U.N. Mandates through terrorism not to steal Canadian Lands.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by RFBurns

As I have said on another post, Israel conducts mass killing on high holidays. Roughly the same dates for the Jenin, Bethlehem and West Bank attacks over the last few years.

Also the news programmes are reporting that Israel claims that it is bombing Hamas 'compounds'. They must mean police stations and colleges. Hamas does not exit in 'compounds', the are the elected government and are everywhere.

The word 'compound' is for US viewer's consumption to make them think that Hamas are holed up in one place waiting for Israeli strikes. In reality if Israel thinks that a Hamas official is in an apartment building, they will flatten it. Occupants killed along with the target hit are classified as collateral damage.

Israel is a bandit state embarking on a murder spree.

They are firing rockets from within apartment complexes and
the israelis are blasting them.

Hamas is choosing to expose its own ppl to the return fire because
they know they cannot win a head to head war.

So they use their own ppl as human shields and then decry the
collateral damage to garnish international sympathy.

The attacks started shortly after the Dec. 19th ceasefire expired.

Hamas as usual.

I admit it is a damn shame that Hamas has to use its own ppl as
human shields and lots of them end up killed for it, but that was
their choice.

No one should think Israel has to sit there and get hammered with
rockets and not return fire because Hamas decides to hide behind
residential areas.

They reap what they sow.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

We attacked them though, in the past. We sent in troops and almost took the capital before! Also, again, you will believe their is a conspiracy behind the USS Liberty when even the people there say it was an accident. But VIDEO and EYE WITNESSES and THE COURTS aren't enough to prove Pallywood to you. Once again replace your and all the ones who agree with you messages with "Exterminate the Jews" and it would have the same information you have already posted.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Oh i have no problem responding to it ace, just post it somewhere else. It doesnt belong on this thread. STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!

reply to post by princeofpeace

Of course, as I have said, you are unable to respond to it.

I can see exactly why you would want to go that route.

link   

Amazing you could say that considering Israel has violated more U.N. Mandates, resolutions, and ceasefires than any other country on earth.

I didn't know palestinians posted on here, welcome to the board !

Dirka Dirka !

link   

reply to post by RFBurns

As I have said on another post, Israel conducts mass killing on high holidays. Roughly the same dates for the Jenin, Bethlehem and West Bank attacks over the last few years.

Except Jenin didn't happen, it was Pallywood. You would know that if you went to any thing I linked.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

UN mandates etc. aren't worth the paper their written on. Just a bunch of legal jargon to make one believe the UN is worth having around.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

Oh, more conspiracy? Wait, that you believe? With no evidence, and actually all evidence pointing to it being an accident, you won't accept because you hate the Jews. But VIDEO and COURTs aren't enough to prove Pallywood to you?

No evidence has ever been presented. In fact the whole incident was supressed because of political reasons.

As far as hating anyone? I don't hate a living soul. I have a strong dislike for the things that some people choose to do at times. There is a big difference.

One video of unknown purpose and origin does not dismiss the root cause of the crisis, which is an oppressed and disenfranchised indigenous population that became disenfranchised through well documented cases of Zionist terrorism against Lawful English Governing representatives of the U.N. British Mandate in Palestine, fellow Jews, and Arabs, that resulted in the Mandate being violated, lands being stolen, people being murdered and scores of U.N. Sanctions against Israel.

That you imagine it does, just speaks to your desperation to not have to speak to the root causes of what you clearly admitt has become a problem for the Israelis.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

So you didn't go to any thing posted by the Pro-not killing babies crowd? People like Mrmonsoon and others have provided links to reports and investigations. And again, you'll believe, and go against Eye Witnesses who were there about USS Liberty, but not believe in VIDEO, Eye Witnesses, and Courts on Pallywood?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

UN mandates etc. aren't worth the paper their written on. Just a bunch of legal jargon to make one believe the UN is worth having around.

Well you can't have it both ways. You can't condemn one country for violating the U.N. and then excuse a different country for doing the same and hope not to be seen as hypocritical.

That's what has led to a terrorism problem, when the U.N. and its sanctions, mandates, and censures are held with weight against one country and viewed to have meaning, and then dismissed out of hand by another country as meaningless.

It’s an even more amazingly hypocritical position to take since no Jewish immigration into Palestine would have been lawful with out that Mandate.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by savetimerushonline

Hamas began the bombardment. Is this a little to tricky to understand?

Actually Hamas was reacting to the Israeli targeted assassination programme. While the cease fire was on, up to 60 Palestinians were sniped, bombed and ambushed and killed. On the Thursday, the day before the end of the truce, an Israel Kidon hit squad killed three Palestinians in Gaza. That initiate the current Hamas rockets which is a reasonable response to bandit state murder.

Maybe those targetted were guilty of multiple terror related acts,
maybe not, but I'd be inclined to say the Israeli's would not
target the innocent.

Both sides were playing games behind the scenes during the
"so called ceasefire" with unaffiliated proxies.

What we have now is the true feelings and intents on both sides
coming to the surface.

Iran is itching for their Armageddon and they may get it if they
keep needling Israel in the form of a few dozen nukes.

It is sad innocent palestinian children get to die for this war for dirt.

If it keeps escalating and heads for another 6 day war we may see WW3
if they do not get it under control.

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join