It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tibetan Monks Performing Remote Viewing Claim Exraterrestrials Will Intervene To Save Our Planet.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigdaddy7ftr
According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us.

Big daddy, S&F!!!

I am a remote viewer. i have done this on my own accord, and i am in line with what the monks share. i beleive what they say to be true, because i have also seen it. i have also seen it coming, they will reveal themselves in one way shape or form. they have revealed themselves already. some of us see them, some of us dont. you see them through projection. they have been waching over us. if they wanted us dead, we would of been dead by now. they are letting our spirituality grow, and getting us ready for our evolution. through mind and body, we will all evolve spiritually. some of us are blind, not their fault. the powers on this planet are holding us back for greed, and materialistic goals. Gold, currency, things of wealth... all tools of controll... im glad that they saw that and let us know... now i know...

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by weknowyouknow

That article has been floating around the Net for at least the past two years and also was featured on J. Navarro's predictions roundup. Sounds like a load to me, Buddhists do not run around calling attention to themselves that way.
No offense to die-hard believers, but who do you think will be the most let down when they are debunked once and for all: evangelical Christians or UFO believers?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
i just want to say that im a believer of extra terrestial life and i want to thank the author of this article for sharing this with us, i really hope some one intervenes before we turn this planet into # wheter it is human intervention, divine intervention, or extra terrestial intervention we are going to need it!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Very interesting...And thanks for sharing!!!

I am an avid meditator myself, but unfortunately have never had such an experience. I would love to learn any techniques you use if you are willing to share them. Feel free to post or U2U if you would like!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This resonates with what I already know. I have seen many ufo's and they communicate with me in asort of way. And no I am not mad I am a very average ordinary girl who just happens to see ufos. This information seems to be coming through many channels. Mediums, Catholic visioinaries, alein channeling, Mayan calander, Egyptian heiroglyphs, angel messages and more. It rings true. as for not intervening before, well it;s not about saving individual human, lives as death is part of the cycle, but it is a spiritual rescue. It is about a new phase for our planet, our universe and for us and those that are ready will go along for the ride. Those that are not will take another path. We will all choose what is right for our spiritual development.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bigdaddy7ftr

Somebody needs to save the world that is for sure!

It is sicking to me, how the top people are willing to destroy the world over their greed!

I think that is why some people were so into that Goodchild thing, they "wanted" aliens to come and save the world.

I didn't get into the Goodchild thing, but did have a itsy bitsy little bit of hope they would come and save the Earth.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

OH, c'mon. "Buddhist monk of Tibet" is their source? Tell ya what, get me a name, and an address, then maybe I'll take this mish-mash of ufo beliefe and new age bs seriously.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It sounds nice (except for the war part - what a nightmare) but the story can hardly be given more credence than a checkout aisle gossip mag. The part of us that is in all life is something to contemplate. If there are other creatures in the universe then we share a common spiritual bond of being alive and conscious in the same universe. I like Buddhism and I like the concept of benevolent other worlders. I think I might stop calling them aliens.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

That's not my responsability...Once again, I provided this post for those who may be interested...If it's not for you, than just disregard it....It's that simple.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by matsplat

Thanks matsplat...I'm glad you found this interesting and worthwhile!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
One more thing...For everyone else who wants to come in and post something negative, and generally argumentative and closed minded about the possibility of visitations from exraterrestrials...

You ARE in the Aliens & UFO's subforum you know?

I don't understand why people in this forum are so surprised by the subject matter being presented...And some posters seem to act like this type of subject is completely out of place here! LOL...

I personally witnessed the gigantic Phoenix Lights craft hover silently over my head back in 1997...At that moment, any doubt I had about the existence of extraterrestrial life had forever been dissolved. Since then I have also witnessed AT LEAST FIVE other significant sightings, right here in AZ. So, please excuse my tone if I come across in a way that is unsympathetic to those on this forum who treat this topic as "new-agey" and "mish-mash"...And I truly do feel sorry for those so closed minded that cannot see what is so evident and clear to the rest of us.

There are a million and one other internet sites where you don't have to read these types of posts...I should know, I belong to a great number of them as well. And I do not talk about these types of subjects in them! But, by very definition, this IS a forum where we should be allowed to tell of our experiences, and post other relevant topics we are interested in, without fear of ridicule from others who don't share the same experiences and beliefs.

This is OUR turf...

p.s. Thanks to all of you who have contributed something positive or constructive to this thread...you're all the reason I still enjoy visiting this site!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
My dear misled friends who believe in little green or grey men from outer space.

Aliens do not exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please search your souls before you perish so that you will not be standing before GOD and having to explain yourself why you belived in little green men that you have never seen instead of GOD.

Just a thought. GOD is the only GOD and he is your maker. Believe it or not.

And the only way to enter his kingdom is to except JESUS as your saviour instead of the little green men that you think will save you.

GODSPEED People,

Eye of Eagle

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EYEOFEAGLE
My dear misled friends who believe in little green or grey men from outer space.

Aliens do not exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
It is sicking to me, how the top people are willing to destroy the world over their greed!

Which 'top people' and what are they destroying?

I didn't get into the Goodchild thing, but did have a itsy bitsy little bit of hope they would come and save the Earth.

Save Earth from what exactly? Nothing much happening now that hasn't been going on for thousands of years. In fact most of the world is doing pretty good even Russia China and look at Dubai

So what do we need saving from? Bush is almost gone, and someone tossed in the Shoe which gave the whole world a great laugh at our expense.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EYEOFEAGLE
Aliens do not exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please search your souls before you perish so that you will not be standing before GOD and having to explain yourself why you belived in little green men that you have never seen instead of GOD.

Well then how come the VATICAN says its OKAY to believe in Aliens and even has plans to baptize them, thought they seem to feel Aliens won't need redemption?

I think I would listen to the Pope before you.... even if I'm not catholic

Sigh.... were DO they get these guys from these days?

:shk:

Sad very sad...

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yoda411

Sorry Yoda I don't see any little green or grey men in that picture

I mean just because there are 1500 GALAXIES in that little 1/8 inch square of the sky? Surely your not suggesting it full of life?

Hmmm thought so

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Interesting thread but rather disappointing insomuch that we put a solution outside of ourselves. Can't we save the planet and ourselves?

I would be focusing on what I can do now rather than waiting for a miracle or divine cure.

Seems so typical of being irresponsible... someone else will sort it out well hey, I would rather remote view, humans working together to resolve issues... oh isn't that what people are doing now or at least trying to?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Yoda411

absolutely.this sounds like perfect disinfo ATS-style. nothing new.

BS.
remember "GFL spaceship APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008"

cheers

[edit on 18-12-2008 by anti72]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I couldn't agree more.We are looking for help from an outside source instead of actually fixing the problem ourselves.
The whole aliens coming to save us I think is just wishful thinking.
If I was an alien looking down on our planet I would be thinking about what a disease we have been to the earth.
I would wipe us out without a thought.The LAST thing I would do is save the humans.
I think our spiritual evolution excuse to be a bit of a joke.
If you look at history,then we are losers.From nuking Japan to hanging Saddam...have we really evolved much at all from 2000 yrs ago other then technology wise?
We are still killing people and starving people and still persecuting in the name of god and religion and money and power.
We are not evolving spiritually and I highly doubt they are holding their breathe for us to evolve.
As far as the op is concerned...I don't give ANY merit to channelers or remote viewers so I doubt the story.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Remote viewing.

I do it all the time.

I've seen worlds cracked under the weight of nuclear explosions.

I've seen people fleeing oppressors into the darkness.

I've seen the opressors revealed as our own creations.

Wait a moment.

That was Battlestar Galactica.

I take it all back.

I need to turn off the Boob tube while remote viewing, it mixes everything up.

Guess we better look to our own strengths to save ourselves, lest we not learn any lessons.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Helmkat]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join