It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discrimination against white males will soon be encouraged

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInformer

I dont think us as humans or americans will ever be done with this, know why? Because everyone wants to play blame game, they didnt get the job because they were not qulified,not because they were women or men or black or white. But dont think that it is just the white mans fault. If we want to blame anybody blame the government that feeds us this crap to keep it propergated.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
"Discrimination against white males will soon be encouraged"

Within some public service departments in the UK it alerady is. In the past year complaints have been made public of "positive descrimination" against white male job applicants in both the Fire and Police services.

What a sad world we live in when individual skills and suitability for such essential emergency services are thrown out of the window in favour of having darker skin pigmentation.

We need common sense to be brought back into the equation. If you are the best possible candidate for the job based upon skills, you get the job, no matter what your skin colour. That's how it should be. Seems logical enough, doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

Rense is one nasty hate-monger........

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This racist crap is getting real old. People need to learn to move beyond this if we are to advance as a race

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Cheer up, at least we still have beer and video games

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Posts like this one show a real ignorance by the community of this website. Wake up!!! I am I white male and I am in support of measures such as this. Women get paid a fraction of what men do for the same work. Start doing some real research instead of wasting your time on conspiricies and maybe you can all educate yourselves a little more.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Another thread that might have been something interesting, if it weren't for the big bunch of whining wusses who hate women and transform reality in their heads to make themselves in victims.

Weak boys. Real Weak.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I don't see how discrimination against white males is being encouraged.

I DO see how now that Barack Hussein Obama is elected to be our President, we need to get rid of the AFFIRMATIVE ACTION crap!

Can We Finally Get Rid of AFFIRMATIVE ACTION?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

There are many units in the army where white is the wrong color. Coming from a liberal San Francisco family,I did not expect that when I signed up. There were a few black soldiers who hated me at first but later became my friends. I was amazed to here that I was one of the first white people they had ever met. All they knew about white people is what their parents or church had told them.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I can honestly say I am one of the victims of this sort of nonsense. I am single, white- and I am on disability, making me somewhere below most livestock on the evolutionary ladder. Women find me disgusting, ugly, and too poor for their petty tastes- making me the butt of their puerile and cruel humor.

I used to be someone who would take a bullet for a woman, die for her, live for her, care for her, and love her. Now... I'd pick up a pool cue and knock one in the head. I don't care how I look, How I act- and more than once, I've been told if I died, " the world would be a better place".

Suicide is actually looking pretty damned appealing.....

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Try thinking outside of the box. Perhaps people are not transforming reality in their heads but rather honestly speaking from real life experiences.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
We are raising an entire generation that thinks the government will step in and protect them from all evil.

Zindo

Hold on, weren't you moaning about white males geting it too hard? And now the government's too soft on them???!!

And really man, how can you talk about masculine virtues with a straight face? Yeah, it's real manly for members of society's least discriminated against group to start throwing their toys around the cot because they fear they're experiencing a tiny amount of what women, blacks, and others get every day. Pull your thumb out of your mouth and get real

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
Well in truth the world can bash white men all they like, they will still be the best and brightest (well...along with asian males).

And the most important trait which you conveniently left out was the wealthiest, all the rest pretty much follow and come from that. Which is the primary reason laws like this are created in the first place. The questions that should come first and foremost is are they right and are they fair? We could debate these questions for days and get nowhere. I will say that a huge downside to laws like this is bringing up this vary issue. Dose this help people of a lower economic status more than it fans the flames of a still ongoing race issue? I do not have that answer for you today.

I will say that the commercial Sonya posted is clearly not a race issue. As I stated they showed a group of older white males, which people associate with rich white males. People don't make money by giving it away so they must show somebody working at their bank who doesn't appear to be rich. Who do they show? A black man. It's not about race, it's about economic status.

I may not agree with laws such as this one do to the fact that these things have a tendency to fan the flames. They created racial thoughts and discussions, such as this one which could harm the ultimate goal more than help it. However, I will not say African Americans have "had their day". I strongly opposed anybody of any race who voted for Obama just because he is black. I still do, and to anybody who has done so you were wrong.

I have said it before and I will say it again. There is an issue today dealing with racism which is being covered up by politically correctness. Sometimes a wound is too deep to be handled with a band-aid and underneath that band-aid and infection could occur. I am not saying this against any posters here I am just stating the the problem is there. I enjoy reading all of your opinions and hope that this can bring up a few positive points on the matter.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
LOL!

I've been saying since I was 12 that these lesser people would never be happy until their rights exceeded those of their superiors and now we get to watch it happen!

Truly pathetic are my fellow men these days. Allowing everything their fathers have built to be taken over and ultimately destroyed by the lessers. And all for the sake of some vagina in their diets.

Bottom line, Nature doesn't produce equality and for good reason. Hierarchy is what brought MANkind this far and without it, we will disolve into nothing.

Let's take stroll through history and the cycle we are going through...

Rapid development through the actions of MEN - Check
Give women equal rights - Check
Give racial minorities equal rights - Check
Give sexual deviants equal rights - Check
Watch the world start to fall apart - Check
Watch the world completely fall apart -
Watch MEN take back control and rebuild everything -
Rapid development through the actions of MEN -

True story!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yoda411
I'm so sick of the Equal Opportunity Act.

Listen, in America at least black people finally have their day. We have a true black president. I say it's time we abolish the E.O.A. because we are beyond those times. We need 21st century legislation that prohibits real discrimination against race, sex, and religion.

Well I dont Belive "True Black" makes sense when he is a half breed, just as I am.

The real motivation will be to turn the poeple ever more against each other, further dividing us so that when Martial law is in even county, every home we are Didvded and cannot fight back

We are all 99.9% gentically equal.

Who cares how tan you are? Just the ones who are ignorant

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheInformer

The first time I saw the commercial with the black guy and the white guy and the voice responsive music player, I laughed, after a few more times, I was annoyed, and after a few more times I felt insulted.

What is wrong with Keney G, the man is extremely talented. He is the kind of guy your girlfriend would listen to, be she black or white or asian or indian, so his inclusion in your music listing might simply mean that you are hetrosexual. A part of me wonders if he were black, if he wouldn't be held as some new messiah of the horn. If you bring a girl home, cook her a nice meal, you are more likely to get some second base actions with a Kenny G CD than Korn, or Tupac.

In that commercial there were some definately badly drawn tones.

This is just one good example of too many were white males are bashed in a way that would be completely unacceptable for anyone else.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Alucard Hellsing

>>"For now the white male is still the be all and end all, we are still the alpha male,"

You white men be careful, you all should remember that well before you became dominate by use of weaponry, Blacks and other Indigenous people where kings and queens and their ancient civilizations were advanced (even by today's standards). In ancient Egypt (Kemet) and Kush, they already had underground running water systems, medicine, sophisticated languages, pyramids etc.. The US is only 200 and some odd years old so this "white" dominance within the US is still in it's infancy. Whites get props and recognition for so many cultural advances that were created by blacks(ie. Rock N Roll).

We all need to settle our differences and stop giving a damn about who's better in what. Nature's design was for us to all lean on each other for the entire human race to survive. So just think, if whites are to remain dominate, then you 'fortunate' souls with your nice homes, expensive cars, big bank accounts, etc. will be affected the most when it is required by 'world' law to access these things with an universal ID (perhaps a chip).

Makes you wonder, could these elitists be so cold that the illusion of your 'dominance' and good life comes back and bite you in the face; in order to continue the good life laid for you, you will have to subject yourself to becoming a 'micro-chipped' slave!!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
That bull# about whites having moer advantage is just that, bull#. Im a poor white male and all I see is blacks, mexicans and asians going to college and I get nothing, i get called white trash. They go to school on the tax payers expense. I will be so #ing glad when the goverment collapses and thier all thrown out in the streets with us poor whites. Guess what there wont be anybody to protect them, feed them and send them off to college.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Yoda411

Technically, he's not "true" black. He's half black.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Im really disturbed this place is beginning to seem like the new stormfront website

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join