It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nellis UFO Video Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hey I found this video while doing google I typed in military test footage
and clicked next and found this. I have never seen it before so I did a quick ATS search and did not find it so I thought I would post it now.

A STUDY OF THE 1994 NELLIS UFO VIDEO FOOTAGE - by Martin J. Powell SOURCE : homepage.ntlworld.com... In February 1995 the American TV show 'Hard Copy' broadcast a videotape showing an unidentified object flying over a North American military test range. Further footage was shown the following December on the 'Sightings' TV show.1 The videotape had apparently been filmed by a high-tech Air Force surveillance camera at an undisclosed location within the Nellis Air Force Base Bombing and Gunnery Range Complex, Nevada (often referred to simply as the Nellis Test Range). The videotape is said to have been smuggled out by contractor personnel who had operated tracking stations on the Nellis range. Copies of the videotape were sold to Paramount Studios (producers of 'Hard Copy' and 'Sightings') by a former Air Force employee who worked on the range, although apparently he had not witnessed the object himself.2 READ THE REST OF THE STORY AT: homepage.ntlworld.com...«

Opinions?

[edit on 13-12-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The thing about this particular video is that there is nothing else in the frame that can give a reference to size, distance, or even something that gives the notion that it is flying over Nellis. Thats always been my take on it, nothing in there to give any real depth, not even a cloud!

At least the camera shot is pretty stable and in focus!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
damn that thing moves weird! like a insect flying erratically. i cant see a reason why we would need something that flies like that. its like its under intelligent control but from a different kind of intelligence than were use to.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I agree with RFBurns. Without a reference to size, and distance it could just be a run-of-the-mill fly buzzing around the camera. No real alien substance. Good find though!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It's hard to make out much from this blurred footage. It looks like the plastic top off of a champagne bottle. What were they actually saying?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
It's hard to make out much from this blurred footage. It looks like the plastic top off of a champagne bottle. What were they actually saying?

They were saying "Care for another glass of Chante Blac?"

It is a good find, tho not a new video. There doesnt seem to be the usual faked interference or rolling vertical un-locked video effect or any of the other obvious modern CGI fabrications. So this one reamins in my "unsovled" file.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I see the comments so far are made without first reading more about the facts of the case. All of your questions and then some are answered at the web site referenced by the Original Poster. The documentation and information is solid, the ramifications,... staggering. Such an important event deserves better than a quick look and a dismissing comment, based on a lack of knowledge. It is your ATS duty to investigate any links provided BEFORE commenting!

There are multiple versions of the event taken from numerous locations that day, and there are detailed transcripts of everything, (Almost everything), said by the operators. The cameras used to capture the object were the most advanced designs of the time. They were basically telescopes mounted on sophisticated tracking mounts, the sensors were again the best available at the time, strictly Military grade, way advanced for the time. They were originally used to track and record fighter aircraft during dogfight training, the range of these exercises was around thirty miles, so the range of the special video cameras was similar. The vibration and motion traking seen in the videos is astounding if you consider when they were made. This case deserves some time spent collecting the information before making any offhand comments.

On another aspect of this case, I saw a good UFO case reported at one of the major reporting sights, some years ago, the witness had captured some really sharp photo's of a silvery UFO flying over his subdivision, in broad daylight. The interesting factor was, and is, that the object he imaged looked very much like the Nellis object. Sorry to say, I do not have a link to the sight, but if anyone has further information of that case, please post the link.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I found the report with pictures.

HERE

You must read the information, the thing certainly looks like a cluster of silver balloons, but the witness account of the objects movements rules that out. The pictures are nice and clear, and the similarity to the Nellis object can be seen.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RING0

I cant speak for anyone else but just so you know before you go quoting duty before commenting, I happen to have seen this video years ago before ATS even exsisted. I know about it, seen the documentary on several tv ufo programs and even read up about the Nellis ufo case in a few good publications.

Dont assume people dont read links or does no further resarch. And certianly dont assume every poster has never seen any of the material of subjects out here on ATS.

Thanks.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 14-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Your first comment would not have been made had you read the information in the link, I can therefore safely assume you made the comment without reading the information, or you did read it but decided to ignore it. Either way your reply seems to indicate that you did read it, but your comments indicate that you did not, which was it?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RING0
reply to post by RFBurns

Your first comment would not have been made had you read the information in the link, I can therefore safely assume you made the comment without reading the information, or you did read it but decided to ignore it. Either way your reply seems to indicate that you did read it, but your comments indicate that you did not, which was it?

Again, if you read MY post fully, you dont need a grocery list explanation to see that "tho not a new video" should be the first clue that "hey this guy seen this before and probably already knows about it". Well that is the case my friend.

I dont need to see anything else after viewing the first few seconds of the video because I recognize it, and I didnt have to even push 'play' to begin with becasue the time code bar at the top gave it away right off.

The only "duty" I have here is to see these topics with at least an open mind and a curiosity and to not flame or be derogatory to anyone. If I see something I have never seen before, I will decide if I want to look at further info or not. If I have seen it before, again, I will decide if I want to look at more info. My comment was well within posting policy. If it wasnt , I am sure a mod would have mentioned something to me about it. Since you are not a mod, please dont go around pretending to be one and telling me or anyone else what our "duty" should be.

Now back to the subject. Let me clarify it for you. I have seen this video YEARS ago, long before ATS was ever a thought in the owners mind, long before there was even internet. I have read the books, seen the interviews and photos. And I still have it in my unsolved file. I do have an unsolved file btw. It is where I keep those findings still in need of more opinion and evidence.

I made my conclusions to the video, nothing in it to reference as to size, distance or if its flying over a base. And that comment was for that particular video posted, so I limited my comment to that posted video. If the OP had posted other videos, I would have commented on them too.

Im not sure what the agenda is here friend, but Im not playing along with it. L8r.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

The fact remains that your comment made on that particular video was made even though if you had read the linked sites info, you would have known that there are visual references made to the mountains in the background in the Original Posters link provided. This makes it look as though you had not read the information in the link, yet you made the comment anyway. So your protests make you look guilty of commenting before you read the information. If you wanted to talk about the video, you should have done that instead of your unnecessary denials. Your agenda seems to be one of obfuscation and denial, not UFO's.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Here is another site with detailed, useful analysis of the footage.

The Nellis Range UFO Video

It contains Trajectory, Velocity vs. Time, and other characteristics of the Nellis Range S-30 UFO, with much "must know", reading, if you haven't read this, you won't know the full scope of the incident.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If we are to believe the radar data,location,alt,speed,etc data compiled by a few talented people,whom I thank ,personally,then its not a helicopter,at least not the current technology flying around.People are commenting,without knowing anything about it,which doesn't help in the discussion at all.The same comments are made over and over.I guess time will tell

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
great information

great video

7 8 replies while other crap threads get 80+ flags-responses you name it

So we have a ufo above a US base,if it was a uav they would know

The fact the ufo went over the base is weird.Did they have nukes there?way too many ufos over bases

wonder why

Did anyone do a foia on this?

new topics

top topics

join