It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.I.P. List of People Who Stood Up To The Banking Criminals and Paid the Price

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Im doing this thread to show some people who have stood up to the banks and paid the price. People feel free to add on to my list.

Elliot Spitzer:
After spending a lifetime as an attorney and governor fighting the corruption on Wall Street governor Spitzer lost his job because of a prostitution scandal. The irony is the Patriot Act was used in the surveillance of Spitzer. No charges were ever filed against Spitzer but he did lose his governor job.

Louis Thomas McFadden:
A member of the house of representatives saw the corruption flowing from the Federal Reserve and the international banking crime family. McFadden is quoted as saying things like...
"We have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the FED. They are not government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers."

and

"It was not accidental [the 1929 stock-market “crash”]. It was a carefully contrived occurrence. ... The international bankers sought to bring about a condition of despair here so that they might emerge as rulers of us all."

He was poisoned after a 3 tries to take his life.

Andrew Jackson:
Former president who is the only one to ever pay off our national debt. He got rid of the second Bank of America and had two assassination attempts. He survived them both.

Judge Maloney:
A judge in Minnesota who in 1968 awarded Jerome Daly his home after a bank tried to foreclose on it. This case is known as the credit river case. Daly defended on the premise the banks method of creating money out of thin air was not legal or constitutional. Judge Moloney agreed and 6 months after the decision was killed.
Jerome Daly had a couple of attempts on his life also but survived till he died in 1997.

JFK:
Issued Executive order 11110 which put silver certificates into circulation. He understood the corruptness of our banking system and knew it had to be phased out. 6 months after the order he was shot in the head.

Abraham Lincoln:
Former president who is quoted as saying
"The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarch, more insolent than autocracy and more selfish than a bureaucracy. It denounces, as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at the rear is my greatest foe."

He understood the banking crime family and he too was shot in the head for opposing their agenda.

Now the above is to name a few. I know there are many more and would love for people to add to my list. Maybe if we grow the list big enough people will realize that our power has been usurped and maybe we ca attempt to take this country back from the international cabal.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If we the people took this corrupted entities and cut their money supply US from them they would not be in the high positions they are now, and with the power to dispose those that opposes them.

Time to do a run for the banks and take the power away from this corrupted big banking entities.

We still have banks that cater to the littler people they are call local banks and if we don't support them they will be run over by the monopoly been played right now thanks to our tax payer money and the bail out to the elite banking system. they are killing small local banks so they can have a better hold of the consumers of this nation and we all be at their mercy.

I wonder how many will die for telling the truth, I am nothing but a small piece in the big game of chest they go after those that can use the media and are exposed enough to make an impact. so I will keep telling those that can listen to take their money out of this big institutions and put them into small local banks.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Please OP, don't make Blago to look like a saint,please, this investigation has been going on for years,

All us in Illinois know how crooked chicago is.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Every state politicians linked to corporate America are catering and kissing up to corruption from our own presidents to the littler guy in local and state government.

But those that have the cojones to come forward and tell a few trues knowing that they are also part of the problem and the corruption are the easiest to target, those that are not corrupted they tend to die.

We have one of the most corrupted system of government in the world and we just wave our flags and call it capitalism, free trade and democracy.

As long as corporate America can buy a politicians we has lost our hold on our own nation and our for the people elected officials.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
just one guy comes to mind for me.

en.wikipedia.org...

I have nothing but respect for this man.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Condolences to you that live in Illinois.

Having gone through much political action during the middle 60's thru today here in the south I can tell you you've only touched the tip of the iceberg.

My involvement has been more in Mississippi, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Alabama and the Carolina's. It is a different style of politics.

I believe the " Good Old Boy" way of politics is found no where but the south. Everybody has the "goods " on everybody else. We do alot of horse trading. Much of the real deals are made on fishing trips and hunting trips. A gentleman's hand shake is worth more than the entire bank of America.

We try very hard not to air our dirty laundry and try equally hard to play what I call, "little man down". We are generally quiet and keep smiling.

Daddy always said, "Keep smiling Ink Spot, it makes people wonder what you are up to".

Yes, we certainly have had our scandals here in the dirty south. Would have more problems if we had not figured how to apply and share the good fortune. Pride and greed will kill a man.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
There are alot more victims of the Fed. than most are aware. Here are a few more: President James Garfield and Alexander the second of Russia (both murdered for putting up resistence to the establishment of International bankster (Nationalized) banks. Robert Kennedy was assassinated as well an assassination attempt attempt on President Reagan. Their are many, many more deaths committed around the world most are unaware of.

The International banksters are clearly the

Bankster rap sheet still going strong.

Brief history of International bankster cartel

Very important history below. The best summary on the net:

The history of the house of Rothschild

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Great thread idea. You could add Ed and Elaine Brown who challenged the FED last year. I remember reading a ATS thread on how he was saying he was being tortured and gassed in prison since his incarceration.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas
Great thread idea. You could add Ed and Elaine Brown who challenged the FED last year. I remember reading a ATS thread on how he was saying he was being tortured and gassed in prison since his incarceration.

en.wikipedia.org...

Star for you great addition. Lets go ahead and add the Ruby Ridge folks to the bunch. We all saw what happened to them when they challenged the system.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread. Spitzer had a prepared a speech exposing the sub-prime Wall Street shenaningans and was charged the day before it was to be delivered.

A lot of opportune timing of deaths by politicians ready to blow the whistle. I'm told that one should watch for airplane accidents. They are the chosen method for hits as it's so difficult to collect evidence.

From a personal source, JFK Jr was about to publish a series of articles in his GEORGE magazine on years of collected high level evidence showing who really killed his father.

On a skeptical note, Mr Milton William Cooper, who believed aliens were providing technology to the world in exchange for human experiments - well, jeez, you can still buy people in places for Africa for next to nothing.
We really conned those aliens just like the Indian deal for Manhattan Island in exchange for trinkets.

It will take a lot of evidence to convince me aliens gave us transistors.
And lo and behold, Mr Cooper had a conspiracy radio show like so many people with unusual knowledge.

He dies at age 58 a few weeks after 9/11. Were aliens involved there too, maybe paying back America for some bad deals.

Mike F

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

The Governor of Illinois ? (Before) www.statesman.com...
( and after ) news.aol.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
Im doing this thread to show some people who have stood up to the banks and paid the price. People feel free to add on to my list.

Elliot Spitzer:
After spending a lifetime as an attorney and governor fighting the corruption on Wall Street governor Spitzer lost his job because of a prostitution scandal. The irony is the Patriot Act was used in the surveillance of Spitzer. No charges were ever filed against Spitzer but he did lose his governor job.

Louis Thomas McFadden:
A member of the house of representatives saw the corruption flowing from the Federal Reserve and the international banking crime family. McFadden is quoted as saying things like...
"We have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the FED. They are not government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers."

and

"It was not accidental [the 1929 stock-market “crash”]. It was a carefully contrived occurrence. ... The international bankers sought to bring about a condition of despair here so that they might emerge as rulers of us all."

He was poisoned after a 3 tries to take his life.

Andrew Jackson:
Former president who is the only one to ever pay off our national debt. He got rid of the second Bank of America and had two assassination attempts. He survived them both.

Judge Maloney:
A judge in Minnesota who in 1968 awarded Jerome Daly his home after a bank tried to foreclose on it. This case is known as the credit river case. Daly defended on the premise the banks method of creating money out of thin air was not legal or constitutional. Judge Moloney agreed and 6 months after the decision was killed.
Jerome Daly had a couple of attempts on his life also but survived till he died in 1997.

JFK:
Issued Executive order 11110 which put silver certificates into circulation. He understood the corruptness of our banking system and knew it had to be phased out. 6 months after the order he was shot in the head.

Abraham Lincoln:
Former president who is quoted as saying
"The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarch, more insolent than autocracy and more selfish than a bureaucracy. It denounces, as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at the rear is my greatest foe."

He understood the banking crime family and he too was shot in the head for opposing their agenda.

Now the above is to name a few. I know there are many more and would love for people to add to my list. Maybe if we grow the list big enough people will realize that our power has been usurped and maybe we ca attempt to take this country back from the international cabal.

superb post,now look deeper and see what the real situation is,who is really running the fed for nigh on a century and the purpose of it.

it to create an economic system that can control the worlds economy,and to do so in a way which causes maximum damage to mankind.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Please OP, don't make Blago to look like a saint,please, this investigation has been going on for years,

All us in Illinois know how crooked chicago is.

Did you read the Op's post? I am not trying to pick a fight really, I am just wondering if you didn't have 2 windows or tabs open and just mistakenly responded to the wrong one, because I did not see one single word or reference to Blago.

Perhaps I just missed it.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Interesting thread. On one hand, these guys stood up to TPTB. On another hand they were definitely involved in a little shade here and there. Its kinda funny were saying "RIP" to Spitzer. Yah, poor bastard.... He got to nail a 20 yr old smokeshow (google Ashley Dupre) while he was married to old horse face on the home front.

Definitely some hypocrosies, I say don't let those little details get in the way of the big picture.... MyBigUnit (haha funny typing that) is right that the FED and Banksters definitely need as much sunlight (take that McCain) exposed on there dog and pony show as possible.

Peace

[edit on 10-12-2008 by TheRealDonPedros]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Thank you MBU for another great thread, and thanks OrderedChaos and Perseus for the great links.

I had not heard of Milton or McFadden. Maaaaan this corruption goes so deep and is so firmly lodged into society that I fear an uprising will be too little too late, whenever it happens. There is definitely still hope though....... I hope.

That timeline of the rothschild scum is a good one. I knew of their ways but it is always good to dig deeper.

Once you see enough dots they start connecting themselves.

There is nothing more important than breaking their stranglehold on humanity.

How though? When all of the before mentioned heroes didn't even come close.

Would love to hear any ideas. What would be the best way to strike back???
Creating awareness by writing articles and informing random sheep is great but there must be a bigger and better way?????

Thanks again guys, peace

[edit on 10/12/08 by vehemes terra eternus]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
the reality is EVERYONE especially in politics is guilty of "crimes" .. so if they want you out.. they can start the "investigation" and prosecute you the minute you become too much trouble.. Even if we got rid of the banks.. you still have the fed... We have to stop using the U.S dollar period.. we must revert back to good old silver and gold...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Too bad there's not a cooperative of people who would finance hits on the fed, bankers, and a few other people. See how they like a few murders and such.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by orderedchaos

Agree 100% with you m8!

Cooper may have been set up: (Probably)

(1) Cooper would have had to pass the marked Police patrol vehicle while going down the hill. Why would he do so without seeing it and fleeing? Further, how could he drive around it once it came onto the road while Cooper was en route back to his home?

(2) If Police intended a peaceful, non-violent arrest, why send a SWAT Team?

(3) Cooper had lost one leg in combat many years previously. How could he run so fast?

(4) If Cooper drew a gun and fired "while running back toward his home" as police say, how could he hit a Deputy once and possibly twice in the head? A head-shot is a difficult thing to accomplish with a hand gun, never mind two head shots while the shooter is running.

(5) Why were Paramedics "on the scene standing by" if Sheriffs intended this to be a peaceful arrest?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I would like to add ron pauls name tho granted he aint been bumped off or anything "does make me wonder"..

But I have seen him on fox and cnn saying the fed is a load of horse plop and get rid of irs..!!

I like him for standing up for the rights of the people and being frank about the money that controlls the usa goverment..

I love to read about the people who started the fed tho rothchilds rockerfellas jp morgan ect

And aint it funny in another thread about the snp it is more or less at the same level it was just after they created the fed 1931 tho it was planned in 1913 on jackle island.

The only way to take it from them is to setup or own local banks with people we trust keep our money safe / gold / silver / thats real money not the paper they blag us all with...or get off your aris and live on a farm..boring i know

But staying on topic more Mr Ron paul gets my vote and synther? i duno her name mekinna "black women" shes abit crazy but aint afaird to stand up to the big guys on the same issue "IRS" ect

Good thread

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Uh, did I miss something, because after re-reading the OP their is no mention of Blagojevich, not only that but the topic under discussion in this thread doesn't even apply to the arrest of Blagojevich for attempting to profit by selling Obama's senate seat. You must be posting in the wrong thread, because what you wrote makes zero sense in this thread Stormdancer777.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join