It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Coming!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
The christ has already returned to the earth. He just hasn't let everyone in on the fact. He's watching you right now. He's seeing you all make fools of yourself and flounder around like fishes out of water, clueless and imagiative, he caught you all sleeping, as he came in like a thief at night. Soon he'll make his great reveal, and show his power and glory. You'll have have egg on your faces because he'll already know most people's heads are up their assets. This is why when he returns, he'll have nothing really good to say to you all, because you'll have made him so sick with your foolery, that his words will issue from his mouth like a sward that cuts to your soul.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
there is actually 2 separate returns talked about in the bible.

the first is described as his presence. the greek word used was pa-rou-sía which literally means ¨being alongside¨ or ¨presence¨. this meaning includes ¨arrival¨ or ¨coming¨, but the word places emphasis on the presence after arrival. so the translation of ¨coming¨ is not completely wrong, just it places the emphasis on the wrong meaning.

matt 24:3 [3] And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

the word here is translated coming, but the literal translation would be ¨what shall be the sign of thy arrival and presence¨

[4] And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
[5] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

jesus is saying that during his ¨presence¨ there will be false christs. its interesting to note that this implies that his presence wouldnt be particularly obvious. after all, why would the disciples ask for a ¨sign¨ if his coming and presence was obvious?

so jesus gives them ¨signs¨

[6] And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
[7] For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
[8] All these are the beginning of sorrows.

so wars, famines, pestilences, earthquakes. these all happen often throughout history however never to together and never the same intense degree we have experienced them from the early 1900´s to today.

[9] Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
[10] And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
[11] And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
[12] And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
[13] But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

god´s people would be disdained. false doctrines would abound perpetuated by ¨prophets¨ who claim to love the flock, but instead fleece them for personal gain. again, something that has happened before, but never with the intensity it does today.

[14] And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

the preaching of the gospel would be accomplished during his presence. this one struck me as odd because if jesus was literally to return to earth, then we wouldnt need this as a sign, he´d probably be heading the work himself. yet, here it is. if you cross reference with matt 28:19,20 they you would see that christ IS with them, but its possible he means that in an invisible way. supporting from heaven.

[15] When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

[16] Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
[17] Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
[18] Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
[19] And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
[20] But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

no idea how this applies today. it applied to the christians right before the fall of jerusalem in 70 ad. and its possible it has a second furfillment. but i dont know what it is. i only have theories.

[21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
[22] And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

so all these thing culminate to the great trib.

[23] Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
[24] For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
[25] Behold, I have told you before.
[26] Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
[27] For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

false messiahs

this is christ´s invisible ¨presence¨. if you look at the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse in rev 6. the first rider is on a white horse and described as

[2] And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

jesus would be given a kingdom, and would eventually go conquering. he´s also on a white horse, symbolic for purity and righteousness.

notice the next horseman that follow coincide with the ¨signs¨mentioned in matt 24.

- war
- famine
- pestilence followed by hell, or the grave.

so clearly christs presence is invisible and would require a sign. it would span a long time for these ¨signs¨ to occur. he would be ¨followed¨by these signs.

however i mentioned a second coming. this one i still believe to be heavenly since he is accompanied by angels, ever its more visible. back to matt 24.

[29] Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
[30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
[31] And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

so immediately after the great tribulation, we see the ¨sign of the son of man in heaven¨ and the tribes shall mourn. whether or not this coming is a literal, like we literally see jesus in heaven or figurative, like we see some celestial phenomenon, one thing is certain, the tribes of the earth WILL know its jesus.

why after the great tribulation?

rev 16:[14] For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
[15] Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
[16] And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

rev 17:[12] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
[13] These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
[14] These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

rev 19:[11] And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
[12] His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
[13] And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
[14] And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
[15] And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
[16] And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
[17] And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
[18] That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
[19] And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
[20] And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
[21] And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

the war of Armageddon happens after the great tribulation. it is a war between satan and his demons and jesus and his angelic host. notice rev 19:14 states the armies which were in heaven.

even though this war is a spiritual one between spiritual beings, satan gathers the nations on earth for war. it is likely that he makes an all out attack on god´s people. likely christ´s presence will then be felt as he will be protecting those ones.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
A wonderful read until those last two paragraphs. Clarification on a couple of points below.

Originally posted by miriam0566
[15] When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

[16] Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
[17] Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
[18] Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
[19] And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
[20] But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

no idea how this applies today. it applied to the christians right before the fall of jerusalem in 70 ad. and its possible it has a second furfillment. but i dont know what it is. i only have theories.

the "abomination of desolation" is talking about when the "antichrist" claims rulership over the world through the false front of rulership of the planet under as "God". It's saying that at that time, when that happens, your life style is officially over. You should not try to go back to the ways things where, nor should you try to grasp anything of your life before that point. Because when that event happens it's time to flee. Things are going to get real bad real fast.

[2] And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

There really are, actually, more then one accurate timeline breakdowns with the four horsemen. The most apparent is the historic range from those days to these days. In that context the "White Horse" rider is the "Word" or "truths" of the first coming of the God's Christ for the world, Jesus, within the construct of the christian religion.

Or basicly put: the white horsed rider was/is the christian religion spreading accross the globe.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
the "abomination of desolation" is talking about when the "antichrist" claims rulership over the world through the false front of rulership of the planet under as "God".

ive heard that before, the only problem i have with that is that there really isnt any scripture to back that up.

the abomination back in jerusalem´s day was the standard of the legion which literally was an idol that was worshiped. when they broke through the temple wall, this idol, this abomination was standing in a ¨holy place¨ or the temple grounds.

several things. one the temple was no longer the operating temple of god since by Pentecost 33.ce jesus had presented his blood to god in the ¨real¨ temple in heaven.

so its possible that this abomination is in a ¨holy¨ place that only appears to be holy.

i dont know, i could speculate for hours on this one.

There really are, actually, more then one accurate timeline breakdowns with the four horsemen. The most apparent is the historic range from those days to these days. In that context the "White Horse" rider is the "Word" or "truths" of the first coming of the God's Christ for the world, Jesus, within the construct of the christian religion.

Or basicly put: the white horsed rider was/is the christian religion spreading accross the globe.

while its possible, i disagree because of the time that the lamb opens the scroll.

rev 5:[8] And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
[9] And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
[10] And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

the 24 elders are there, redeemed out of the earth. since the first resurrection doesnt occur until christ´s ¨presence¨ this implies that the opening of the scroll and the subsequent ride of the horseman happens from christ´s ¨presence¨ on. this would in fact coincide with the ¨sign¨ mentioned in matt 24.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

several things. one the temple was no longer the operating temple of god since by Pentecost 33.ce jesus had presented his blood to god in the ¨real¨ temple in heaven.

so its possible that this abomination is in a ¨holy¨ place that only appears to be holy.

i dont know, i could speculate for hours on this one.

The "Holy Temple" (the building) was placed upon a spot of land. It was assumed "holy" because of the land it was built upon. "The promised land" is in context the truer nature of building of the temple. The stones that the ground putforth become a building that is seen to be a temple.

Also, in truer context, Jesus, pointed to the "inner temple" or temple within one's phyical being. One could argue that at that point, where Jesus pointed to himself as the temple, the build (house structure) temple was cast asside.

The "Land" became the "Building" that became the Person.

All "Anti-Christs" can never move foward from the point where the real christ left things, so they always try to take a step back and take it into a new direction.

the 24 elders are there, redeemed out of the earth. since the first resurrection doesnt occur until christ´s ¨presence¨ this implies that the opening of the scroll and the subsequent ride of the horseman happens from christ´s ¨presence¨ on. this would in fact coincide with the ¨sign¨ mentioned in matt 24.

I don't know if I can make this clear for you. However there are understandings that upon the death and resurrection of christ, those that were "sleeping in the ground", namely the achieved beings from the time of Adam to Jesus, were released. Assuming that that was one of a couple, but I'd say there were more, then those that achieved before Christ could be seen as the Elders.

Undoubtly you're going to argue the point that how can anyone be "saved" or "redeeemed" before the time of the actual coming of christ? But I must point out that many prophets and holy men has seen the days of the coming of the christ before the actual time/space date. In that context the eventuality of the coming was the factor of "salvation" if we must use such titles.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

The "Holy Temple" (the building) was placed upon a spot of land. It was assumed "holy" because of the land it was built upon. "The promised land" is in context the truer nature of building of the temple. The stones that the ground putforth become a building that is seen to be a temple.

ok, lets assume thats true, then what are christians fleeing from when this temple is defiled?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

ok, lets assume thats true, then what are christians fleeing from when this temple is defiled?

First please reexamine the original reply because I made an edit on the post.

Secondly!

The "MEEK" shall inherit the Earth. The "Battle" with the antichrist isn't as much a war between "believers" and the forces of evil. If we must call it such, the battle is between the force of rightousness against the force of falsehood.

I'd rather see it as the collection of all the "kings of the earth" are taken out by a more extreamly unpredicted but nevertheless natural celestual event.

All this, is a story, it already has it's begin, mid, ending. It's the forces of "evil" that wish to impose their evil self will upon everything and everyone that can not see that the battle has already been fought. The Will of our Father in Heaven has already seen thousands and thousands of years past any point anyone of us could even imagine.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

First please reexamine the original reply because I made an edit on the post.

im sorry, i just dont see how the abomination is connected to the antichrist without it being pure speculation.

The "MEEK" shall inherit the Earth. The "Battle" with the antichrist isn't as much a war between "believers" and the forces of evil. If we must call it such, the battle is between the force of rightousness against the force of falsehood.

this part too i find confusing, because revelations talks about it being a war between satan and christ, not christ and the antichrist. also nowhere does it mention that followers of christ will take up arms. the army is specifically mentioned as being heavenly.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The return of Christ is the return of truth. Where the truth is revealed and the veil is lifted. The build up is largely about the rise of power and institutions of slavery. The beast puts people under economic slavery(already happened, the rest is just upgrades to it). Then the truth returns and these things fall because as the truth is revealed and they will be blown down.

The meek shall inherit the earth, however the pure of heart shall see god, the peacemakers shall be called children of god, and those who are persecuted while standing up for truth and what is right go to heaven.

No true follower of Jesus would ever pick up the sword, especially in these times. For it is evil that changes things with destruction and those who live by the sword will die by the sword. Jesus didn't go around killing demons, he destroyed them with truth and healed them. He brought light to the darkness, not more darkness to the darkness. And once the darkness and ignorance is drove out, then no longer will those people fall to that ignorance again and the battle is over.

Getting rid of evil by using evil is deception. You merely replace the evil and become the greater evil yourself.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
What makes this a bit worse is that December 25 is not Christs birthday. It was a pagan festival that the Catholic Church arbitrarily chose to replace with Christmas.

So, the numbers just might not work out, which could be such a disappointment.

Very true. The Romans celebrated Saturnalia, which led up to their biggest festival of the year, Sol Invictus. In 400AD, when Rome (the emperor) was convinced to switch to Christianity, then Sol Invictus, and to a lesser extent, Saturnalia were assimilated into Christian tradition. There are other Pagan aspects involved, like the holly, the evergreen, reindeer - even santa is mostly pagan in origin.
To be brutally blunt, most of the bible and christian culture is ripped off from somewhere else; even the story of Jesus.
It still doesn't stop millions of people from brainwashing their children into believing some medieval fantasy.
I talk to christians fairly often, and the vast majority of them will not look for answers outside their church. It's incrediblely blinkered, but that is the result of effective indoctrination, I guess.
You can point out a hypocrisy, an untruth, a blatant contradiction, and they say "let me ask my pastor about it". Like they are going to give you the truth! Seriously, your pastor is more indoctrinated than you! If the church has lied to you before, what makes you think they are going to tell you the truth now? Try some lateral thinking for once.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cruzion
To be brutally blunt, most of the bible and christian culture is ripped off from somewhere else; even the story of Jesus.
It still doesn't stop millions of people from brainwashing their children into believing some medieval fantasy.

the problem with this statement is that you are comparing pagan beliefs with christianity today. alot of what the bible says has been perverted and changed into something to suit other beliefs.

to say that the bible is just borrowed fable is unfair. things like christmas are nowhere in the bible

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
A second coming will be broadcast from Fox News and will be
a hollogram of Bill O'Reily in garb.

OR....

Perhaps the second coming already happened but most
were busy bidding on Ebay and wondering if Britney can
reclaim herself to even realize it. Wake up! Cluckerspud
can cure that rash.

If there is a second coming will there be punch and pie?!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

im sorry, i just dont see how the abomination is connected to the antichrist without it being pure speculation.

Sadly this is as far as I can communicate on this point with you. What I've said was not pure speculation, though I understand how you can see it as such. There are more documents out there that are good and holy to use in understanding, Jesus did this himself he used every document he could get his hands upon, but christians wish to paint themselves in conners of rooms of understanding through their limited choice of documents.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
i remember when every one said that the world was coming to an end in the year 2000, i feel that we need to move on with this subject, it has been debunked time and time again! in the year 2012, people will still continue to live.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfriend

Dragonfriend:

THE SECOND COMING............The time when Christ will return to earth is fully known to God. Being possessed of complete prescience, he must necessarily have knowledge of this as of all other future events. But while God knows the time of the second coming of Christ, it is not known to no man. " Of that day and hour knoweth no man no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." To most men living when he comes, the advent of Christ will be unexpected. Everything will seem normal, same as the day before. "As the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.

We are living between two advents of Christ into the world. At first he appeared incarnate to reveal the way of salvation and to make atonement for sin. He will come again at some future time in great power and glory to raise the dead , judge the world, and destroy the earth.

That Christ will come again to the world is the common belief of Christians of all school of thought. But to those who believe the NT have abundant proof that Jesus will surely come again . If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself."`(John 14:3) As lightening cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````
"Unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation." (Heb. 9:28) Very many other texts might be cited in proof of the fact of a future advent of Christ into this world. That advent is represented in the Scriptures as necessary to the accomplishment of other important events, especially the resurrection, the judgment, and the end of the world. Though the fact of the Lord's coming is generally held be Christians, yet all do not allow a future personal coming of Christ.``````````````````````````````````````````````````````

There can be no doubt that the apostles understood that Christ would return to earth in person. The visible, personal advent of Christ was the great object of their expectation. They expected this because Jesus had clearly promised it. To interpret the predictions of the second advent of Jesus as a spiritual coming is as unreasonable as it is for modern rationalistisc Jews to interpret the predictions of the first coming of Christ as a spiritual coming the way they are now doing.

I believe that we are now in the evening time but the extent to which it shall be light or how long the evening time shall continue we have know way of knowing. The doctrine of a resurrection of the dead is commonly believed by Christians through there are differences of understanding concerning what is signified by the expression. No doctrine has a surer basis in the Scriptures than has this. The words "general resurrection" have reference to the resurrection of ALL the dead, both the wicked and the righteous. as distinguished form the resurrection of Christ. There shall be a resurrection of the dead both the just and unjust. It cannot properly be reasoned that the resurrection of the body is necessary to the future of the soul. The body is but an instrument of the spirit and in no way responsible for the acts done by it. The resurrected body is a material body, though it is greatly different from the natural bodies in that it is immortalized and glorified. The spirit does not die but has continuous conscious existence after death., therefore it cannot be the subject of the resurrection from the dead. Only the body dies therefore only it can be raised from the dead. The resurrection of Christ is both a proof of the fact and an example of the nature of the general resurrection.`

The entire 15th chapter of 1 Corinthians is devoted to the discussion of the fact of the resurrection and the nature of the resurrected body. It is addressed to Grecian Christians who were meeting Gnostic philosophy. This philosophy assumed the matter is essentially evil and that disembodied spirits as much happier without bodies; therefore it was said "there is no resurrection of the dead" We know the resurrected bodies will be immortal.

There is much more information in the Bible about how the final judgement will proceed. I will post on "The Day of The Lord" tomorrow.

Peace````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

You know you're mistaken about the "no man knows the hour or day" right? Because although Jesus did say those words, you're taking them out of context.

A question was asked and Jesus said "No man knows the day or hour but the heavenly Father". Then Jesus died, was reserected, accended to the right hand of God our father. Then Jesus came and delivered press release that would become known as the book of Revelation.

In context, Jesus went up and recieved knowledge and delivered it to mankind.

"This is the revelation of Jesus Christ given to him by our father..."

The bible shouldn't be treated as soundbites.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Incarnated:

I don't believe I misunderstood the Scripture reading.

Matthew 24:26
No one knows about the that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, NOR THE SON, but ONLY THE FATHER. I'm pretty sure also, I checked in my Christian Theology book and it's in there.

Peace,
Grandma

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure nobody will know when it's going to happen until it is time to know. Then people will know. And you can tell by the events going on in the world that the time is close, if it has not already happened(I think it has started).

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Grandma

Sure, there it is! Out of context. Jesus did in fact say that. I have to say it again, Jesus DID say that then he DIED, then he rose again, then he went to heaven, then he recieved it from our father, then he delivered it to you.

What you are saying is like saying we'll have ham this sunday when you ate that ham last week. Just because you bought a ham doesn't mean the ham still exists.

Jesus said: "no man knows but the father"
Jesus NEXT DIES
Jesus NEXT Rose Again
Jesus NEXT Went to heaven
Jesus NEXT Recieved that infomation that "no man knows but the father" From the father.
Jesus NEXT delivered that info in the book of revelation.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfriend
Everyone says the world is going to end on December 21st, 2012, but I've debunked that. 21 backwards is 12, so it makes 12/12/12. But, something may happen. December 25th is Christmas, or Christ's birthday. It may also be his Second coming. If you agree, post comments. If you don't, still give me your opinion. I'd like to see what you think about it.

link to Jesus' official birth date, please.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join