It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My brain is changing dramatically. Please give insight.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by survival

It's not the vibration of the physical body that you need to raise,it's the soul vibration. You know when you concentrate on that vibrating noise that's sort of always in your head,and sometimes you can get 2 tones going at the same time,1 high,1 low. The low one,is your body,and the high one,is your soul body. We've got to try and concentrate on raising the higher pitch,to as high as we can get it. Well,I say we,obviously "we" don't have to do anything. I'm going to try though.

[edit on 8/12/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Please Read This Carefully, OP

Do you find that, not only is your mind sharper, but your sensory perceptions also seem more clear-cut and intense?

Does the world suddenly feel full of meaning just beneath the surface?

Do you feel as though things you never understood are finally coming clear?

Do you feel an urgent need to understand and explain as much as possible 'while you still can'?

Do you find yourself able to manage with very little sleep?

If so, it may be that everything's fine; on the other hand, you may be experiencing the initial manic phase of severe bipolar disorder. I don't mean to scare you, but a quick checkup might be in order.

Sorry to bring you down, but sometimes a grain of good sense is in order, even on ATS.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

ooo what a twist at the end... bipolar! hehe. thankfully however, i went through a few years of "testing" when i was a kid by my control-freak parents.. and the doc did say i was slight bipolar, along with ADD, ADHD, etc. He slapped me up with drugs for a few years i didnt know what was straight. Nonetheless, i am 99% of the time a cheerful and caring person, always doing one thing or another actively, so i dont want to dismiss bipolar completely, but i think i can check it off the list

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hi Survival, welcome, I'm a new-comer myself.

Interestingly, I have shared a fraction of what you described in your OP, and although not entirely identical in terms of physical and mental feeling, they have been feelings.....almost to a point of ''feeling'' enlightened for no apparent reason.

This is the first time I too have come forward about it. Not (I might add) out of fear of with whom I care share this information, but mainly out of patience with myself and my own experiences.

I personally have much to learn in terms of the mind, body and soul, including the ever flourished writings of eastern spiritual teachings, and others. So my next endeavour will be focused primarily of reading as much information as I feel necessary to help explain or relate to what I've personally been experiencing.

For example, about a week ago, I had the most incredible body and mind experience. In literal terms, while I had a control of the 'so called' energies that 'felt' to be flowing through my body, what I couldn't control was the hint of euphoria that I absorbed within it. Bearing in mind I am not a drug user, prescribed or recreatively, I was almost entirely sober (let's discount the half full glass of wine I had just started to sip while reading some news online).

The most intriguing thing I found about this experience, which for me lasted about 30 mins, was the certain locations on my body where I experienced this 'flow' and tingling. (I will point out that it was tingling like nothing I'd ever experienced, not in the 'goose-bump' or 'rush' sense either) It was almost an entirely different entity, as I say - the 'flow' was continuous and almost controllable, to an extent. I felt huge energy almost as if I was emitting an energy flow from my forehead, just above my brow, also my hands and finger tips! At one stage it felt so strong that I assumed a standing position with my arms out wide apart, fingers stretched and head titled upward and the energy 'felt' as though it further increased. Oddly enough, it was such an amazing feeling and really made me want to giggle, and also 'cry' simultaneously, if that makes sense??? This was also accompanied by a strong sense of comfort and well being...

..It wasn't until I felt my heart-beat and pulse that I realised this was certainly NOT adrenalin fuelled, because my breathing was staggeringly normal, and actually slowed down. Yes, I noticed that when attempting to assess what I was experiencing. It was very strange, but magnificent. I only hope that I get the same feeling for as long as I did again.

Should also be noted that I felt a massive level of connectivity that I can barely describe, and hence my next endeavour is to research what happened. Before this, I had only experienced the same energy tingle over the top of head, but it only started a few months back and I put it down to adrenalin bursts.

OK...enough for now, thanks OP for a great description, I only hope you've experienced the same 'amazing' feeling that I have and hope to again.

If anyone wishes to expand on what I experienced, I would be welcome to your comments.

PEACE

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
If so, it may be that everything's fine; on the other hand, you may be experiencing the initial manic phase of severe bipolar disorder. I don't mean to scare you, but a quick checkup might be in order.

Sorry to bring you down, but sometimes a grain of good sense is in order, even on ATS.

Good advice, to be self-aware of mental health.

Also realize that the symptoms you describe can be called 'hypomanic' - that is, manic-like symptoms, that aren't full blown mania (with hallucinations and severe delusions and such).

There's a condition known as cyclothymia, which is characterized by hypomanic states, alternating with non-severe depressive states. So it doesn't have to be something as drastic as "severe bipolar disorder".

Just a FYI for other member, as the OP has indicated a 99%-cheerfulness factor. Which may be a mental disorder in itself.
(just kidding)

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
"Today is going to be a wonderful day. Everything will go right, i will have all my desires and wishes handed to me. The Universe wants it so.
I am.
I am."

I also delve in Reiki and meditation and i cant even begin to tell you how my life has changed. Everything is synchronized to suit me, i could go on and on.

Sadly, the one thing that is iffy with me, although it too has improved, is my husband.

This is one dude i cannot control, neither can the Universe or our higher power.

I realize i must give in order to receive, and i do, more and more, however, all good things are just landing on my lap. Everything i want, more or less i get. I almost feel guilty.

Now if i could just
control the husband in some way............

Anyway, a positive outlook and saying what i said on this thread every morning outloud, i beleive has helped incredibly.

K i dont know your husband whatsoever..... but maybe the fact that you are trying to control him is what is exacerbating whatever is so undesirable in him??
people trying to control other people disgusts me. he cant live in your world, he has his own with its own fundamental purpose and laws. i dont know how many times i see friends girlfriends tryin to control them....
"Everything I want, more or less i get. NOw if i can just
control the husband in some way.........." you got the
right. think about how selfish that sentence sounds, and you believe that you are "in tune" enough to manifest your desires into reality... i weep for your warped mind, and everyone else who tries to dominate anothers way of thinking instead of realizing there is more than one path to the same pasture. maybe you were joking here, but you certainly revealed more than you thought you were.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
also, to the OP:
Very interesting read.. i can say i somewhat know what you are saying with your mental alertness and newfound understanding of things. when i am at my drawing studio and feeling completely inspired, the feeling that my creative mind can do no wrong seems to reveal the feeling that i am closer to our true meaning of life than when, say, i am doing necessary, menial tasks...
even tho thats when my brain is racing in hundred directions at once trying to piece all these possibilities and problems together, it is when i am in my creative zone where it starts to make sense, and this mental state seems to produce a 'body buzz', something i can feel coursing thru me... that state is something i would dread to lose, it seems more important than anything else i could conjure up.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BAZ752

I have a thread on my comments regarding this, if you have time please take a look, I would be repeating myself if i reposted it so it is easier to link my thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-12-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I am a man of similar size, weight, age and interests, so I know exactly how you feel. Things clicked in my head when the propaganda from this year's election was really being laid on thick last spring. Since then, I made a conscious choice to decide what is right and what my purpose here is, with little regard to the opinions of others. It spread into absolutely every aspect of my life.

I truly believe that emotions are what give life meaning. I wondered for years why people feel so much pain and confusion, so many highs and lows. I realized that it's the sheer energy in these emotions that we are blessed with as children of the universe. Emotions are fundamentally unstable, because they are so powerful.

"I wonder aloud how feelings so strong make the body so weak." - Nickel Creek

My purpose in this world is to harness these emotions and use them toward creative and constructive purposes.

Never stop analyzing your own behaviors. Never stop being objective. Interestingly enough, thinking objectively about everything has made me the most fair, understanding, and passionate person I can be. Objectivity does not take you out of the world, it allows to include yourself in the most constructive way you can. I've been through the heaviest emotional strain of my life in the past few months (love, loss, anger, frustration, euphoria), but I navigated it with more efficiency and benefit than I ever thought imaginable.

I don't badmouth anyone anymore, I feel free to cry when a song strikes a cord or the sunset paints the sky. I get joy out of helping others more than helping myself. I write and share my thoughts with anyone who wants to listen. I did not used to be this way, and I imagine you are experiencing similar feelings.

It's a path that I did not know was the right one until I finally stepped foot in the proper direction. Now it seems so easy to use my brain. Cognition is very very real, and very very powerful, everyone! The energy in your brain can literally change matter. Don't limit your philosophical potential.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Also, what are your views on '___'?

After experimenting with a few things that are out there, and thinking long and hard about the benefits, I've come to a conclusion with '___'. I don't intend on ever doing '___'. '___' is more evidence of God's existence, and I think it should be saved for when he/she/it intended (at death).

God or nature or the universe or Love (they are completely intertwined from my perspective), has essentially booked us all for the most exciting trip of our lives when we die. '___' has made me essentially fearless in terms of death, because clearly death is supposed to be a mind/soul blowing, positive experience.

Anyone else?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hello to all,

To the OP...I think you are doing fine just where you are and I so understand where you are coming from...wanting to speed it up, but be careful for you can burn out on it all (as a former poster stated).

The world and mankind as a whole, to me, is the purpose for these souls that feel this awakening. Its a path of service for others instead of a path that serves yourself. This is one of the reasons why you are able to control your emotions (sometimes its almost too much to where you dont feel normal cause everyone else in a emotional mess).

People that are able to shed the ego are more able to reach this wisdom of being a part of the ONE energy that generates through all living things. I like to say, its tapping into the MONAD, the ONE that needs nothing else to BE, but everything else needs IT in order to BE. The term I AM takes on a whole different meaning to a person when they are awakening to this process.

It is people like you that are able to adjust to the energy changes that will help this world and mankind evolve. Pay attention..is the best advice I can give. Realize, NOTHING is coincidence or happenstance. Imagine that YOU chose this life and YOU chose the hardships that would come as well as the joys. So pay attention to what YOU layed out here.

Ive been through some strange but extremely awesome experiences with dreams and synchronicity. I enjoy the website 'Divine Cosmos' because there are 'like minds' there that I can talk with without being ridiculed. I dont take everything on the site with full confidence, but everything should be studied in IS OWN RIGHT and MERIT. This site helped me through some really wild rides. It does teach the 'Law of One' which I choose to not partake in, but like I said, to each their own for their growth and progression.

In the last 3 yrs. Ive went from a Christian to a person who claims no religion but seeks many wisdom's and finds knowledge everywhere. The dreams and synchronizations is what proved to my inner self that this was the right path for me.

I have to be careful to realize that this path is not for all, not all beings are ready for it, they have prior karmas to work out from former lives. (For example, the poster who wished her husband could see this). The best way to show others your wisdom...is to smile at others, look them in the eyes with ahumble purpose of love, this is the best awakener for others that dont see this 'light'. It lets others know that the 'light' still exsist in this illusion of seperation.

My very personal opinion on the matter...people that are experiencing these kind of things you talk of are the peacekeepers for this planet and the duty is for the Universe and Heavens. Some souls incarnate here on a order of sorts, then some are able to come and participate for a higher purpose.

If this doesn't resonate with you, that is ok....always take what feels right to you.

You will find like minds and they will find you. It just seems to work that way

My best to you and yours,
LV

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by whitl103

You dont need to try '___'! This is the natural chemical found in the brain - it enables us to dream. If your body descides to overdose itself to you when you are not asleep then to me that is when you are ready for a true awakening in my opinion not by taking it additionally. To me its like salt - you dont need to add it to food - its already there. Too much can kill you yes!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I agree...no one needs to take '___'. Your body has all the chemicals it needs for all of these experiences.

LV

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Welcome to the real world friend!

Material needs are a thing of the past as is you material life of past. Now you are awake and aware.

Just be careful our path is dangerous, not in the sense that it will physically hurt you but consider this you have now entered a world that very few people you will meet understand. The people you know and love might still be consumed by their empty lives and routines. Dont expect to be understood, dont try to convert because it wont work, and remember that no matter what you cant let it affect you to where you regret waking up.

Also mind altering subatances are great, but they arent the real thing. The maharashi once took shrooms and after he came back down to earth he told the guy who gave him shrooms that the experience was great but it wasnt the real feeling you get when you seperate into that higher plane of reality.
Think of things like '___' as though it were a book, Spirituality for dummies, its only going to be a surface level overview of what really is.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by caballero]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

How do you propose that a person measures their bandwidth???

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

54% of all bipolar cases have turned out to be misdiagnosed.

The best thing to do, OP, is look at you mental health now compared to how it was. if its worse get yourself checked out, if its the same or better dont worry.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don't know a ton about bipolar disorder, but I have lived with people who suffered from it.

It is caused by very real chemical imbalances, yes, but I don't think they are inevitably going to occur if a person has tendencies. I have studied a lot on the power of the will and quantum physics. It sounds like you have too much confidence in the value of your existence to slip into this disorder. I believe that overarching subconscious positivity can conquer most any chemical imbalance before it becomes a problem.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitl103
Also, what are your views on '___'?

After experimenting with a few things that are out there, and thinking long and hard about the benefits, I've come to a conclusion with '___'. I don't intend on ever doing '___'. '___' is more evidence of God's existence, and I think it should be saved for when he/she/it intended (at death).

God or nature or the universe or Love (they are completely intertwined from my perspective), has essentially booked us all for the most exciting trip of our lives when we die. '___' has made me essentially fearless in terms of death, because clearly death is supposed to be a mind/soul blowing, positive experience.

Anyone else?

thats pretty coincidental you ask about '___' due to the offering of it to me for the 1st time recently. I decided not to just because i didn't see it as the correct moment.

As far as '___' being god's drug. I once heard a prolific quote from a wise man, "God is lying dormant in your subconscious" (moments later he would refine it to "God is in your brain". During my young adolescence (i am still relatively young) i was brought up till 18 being an advocate of NOT using marijuana and its horribly deadly affect. boy was i wrong.

Theoretically however, people view '___' as the drug that (in short) disembodies your soul from your mind and gives you control of your spirit. I would like to think solely the first cause i view most people on this earth with no control on their soul/spirit. But when the time arises that my spirit is strong in the future, i will have no complaints from trying one of "god's" many gifts

t

p.s. one year from now i will untie myself from all my duties and begin my spiritual journey leading up to 2012.. i would love to keep in contact with an elite few on here

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by whitl103

And a quick side-note - i will give you an excerpt of this book of eastern philosohpies about bodily energy(it has excerpts from monk temples from ancient china that were just released to the "public" a decade ago or so!"):

"Another frequently reported phenomenon is that when a practitioner has reached a high level of development, a halo would appear behind and/or around his head during meditation. This is commonly seen in paintings of Jesus Christ, the Buddha, and other Oriental gods. Frequently the light is pictured as surrounding the whole body. This phenomenon may again be explained by body electric theory. When a person has cultivated his energy to a high level, it may be led to accumulate in the head. This energy may then interact with the O2 molecules in the air, and ionize them causing them to glow."

t

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by survival

Very interesting stuff, survival. I'm going to hang on to that quote.

I was raised substance-free as well. Marijuana was definitely a gateway drug for me. To spiritual philosophy.

I plan to spend a lot more time on the Psychology forum and less on the Governmental and Economic forums. There's an air of potential and excitement here that doesn't exist elsewhere. I'm sure I'll see you around.

Get yourself an avatar!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join