It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My brain is changing dramatically. Please give insight.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I'm asking this question on ATS, due to the fact that this is a large majority opiniated site and the best on the www that i can reason out as far as "answers".

In short, the past four months now have been very interesting for me, as i have been questioning more things than usual and just spending my spare time on thinking/researching. The past two months now, i have begun to meditate and start to see within myself.. and just listen. I have been finding myself researching all and everything from: illuminati, reptilians, chakra meditation, qigong, binaural beats, brainwave patterns, ancient civilizations, the 2012 pole-shift, Daoism, Raw-food diets, and '___'. Why? I do not know... I want to say that it all just started suddenly, i can't remember the spark date and or why it all started happening. But damn, am i sure as hell different and enjoying it.

In this recent time-span, i have been able to comprehend all of my strange work schedules to that of an ease (i will not dismiss any personal information at this time, since it is against ATS rules), and have been able to completely hide my emotions (even under extreme circumstances).
Even better, my strength has ignited (even despite my recent decision to ween off of meat as a staple of my diet), and have found myself better to manipulate people and especially dogs through direct eye contact and concentrated thought (hell, i got out of a blatant and very excessed speeding incident through talk and zero shown fords of my identification).
I have lightened on a passion of piano playing (i am a prodigy at it... modest of course) for another, greater passion - that of developing my brain - for some reason.
I have bought many books on the topic of the brain development (eastern books mostly), and along with research have just recently been using a type of binaural beat system to my ears which has clicked on something, just not sure as of what it is yet.

It was tonight that i came home and had a revolutionary moment in the back of my brain that depicted all sense of things as pliable, and as a wave of energy. The back of my head was completely tingling as i closed my eyes and composed my thoughts, thinking that while i have this odd feeling to do everything to the UTMOST of their ability and time, focusing on all tasks at hand simultaneously, in turn creating the most efficient level of work. Through the next forty five minutes-hour i was able to accomplish as many tasks (ranging from routine to random) all whilst performing a multiplicity of with great ease. I felt as if i was being completely powered by my brain, and things came with great ease. I was viewing (this is very hard to put this into words) the time we go by on our planet - minutes, seconds, hours, years - as competely irrelevant, and that in essence it is really just you spinning at 167,000 mph in the universe while absorbing energy from the physics of the cosmos.

I want to say im being affected cosmically? My brain thought process had never been at or near this level until when things started *clicking*. i really need help and insight into this. A short portion of myself is that i was raised super healthy, stand at 6'1", 150lbs (despite my amazingly large diet), and am near 21.5yrs old. i have a strength-to-weight ratio is somewhat unmatched from what i have gathered in the past four months (have spent much fitness-time sport climbing in the mountain ranges around here).

And if you say yes to my being affected cosmically, and/or using my brain to a higher function ( whatever the terms are), HOW can i increase the speed of this development? I feel that meditation and the binaural activity, along with physical activeness if really giving me some sort of edge.. But i only want it to happen quicker. Please Tell me your thoughts. Thank you.

T

P.S. Sorry for such a read. And for all you readers that doubt of a pole-shift in 2012, intelligent life, & a race living on our planet and guiding an elite few... its true

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Welcome brother.

I know exactly what your talking about. Its almost as if you are observing your actions but something else has taken over and everything just flows with the greatest of ease.

Ive never had someone describe what happens to me as well as you did. Its also cool to hear the same exact thing is happening to other people. My discovery was through meditation and bi-neural beats as well. I did a lot of reading that I felt up lifted my consciousness. All i can suggest is more mediation. It usually happens to me after a goo meditation session. Just imagine constantly living in that state.

Maybe thats what 2012 is all about.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I've had those experience, too. When you feel you're working at 'peak efficiency'. It sort of re-defines what 100% really is.

I have a little theory, that the development of the brain is not a smooth, continuous process, but rather a sort of 'punctuated development'. I feel that parts of our mind develop subconsciously, for much of our lives, and then those pieces are brought into our consciousness thought new developments in methods of thinking.

That can lead to periods of rapid development, mentally. But really, that ability has been there, all along - it's just now it's integrating better with the conscious mind.

That kind of model can really help keep one grounded, as you should realize that all the sudden changes in thinking, from exploring new things, are not chaotic, but in your control - expressions of your more complete self.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
www.kundaliniyoga.net...

try kundalini yoga, might be just what you're looking for. also, don't just play piano, draw too! you'll be shocked at what you can learn from drawing. pencil at first (if you want) then move up to compass and straight edge. keep with the a lot of reading and writing and don't stop thinking.

lay off the dope too. you'll be fine.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
A mind is a terrible thing to loose. It's also a bad thing to waste it.

I am in agreement that our minds grow in spurts. What you do with your mind does have a great effect on your learning and assimilation of facts learned.

Sleep does not come to me unless I use prescription drugs or alcohol. I have to actually disrupt my thoughts so my mind will stop creating or coming up with theories that seem to take over my whole being. I sleep in 2 hour intervals.

I believe this started with me at a very young age. My bed time was 9pm. But, my parents would allow me to read from their extensive library as long as I wished as long as I was in my bed by 9. Reading was next to godliness to them.

I developed an extreme thirst for knowledge. I still am always searching for more information. I never do just one thing at a time. I watch some TV, read, work on my book and am on the computer at the same time.

Oh and I'm usually cooking and doing house chores also while on the computer.

Don't stop using your mind..........let it grow and flourish. You are very fortunate to have an active mind. There are so many people that have very little knowledge and no desire to ever learn anything.

I have found that meditation and playing one of my musical instruments does help to tame my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
What's happening is a good thing, though the unfamiliarity may seem scary.

Peoples awareness and self-awareness evolve, and it is more in the pattern of a series of plateaus that a direct line.

Think of how you changed from, say, age 4 to 14, and then 15 to 25, etc.

Onward and upward.

Mike F

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Sounds like you're finding enlightenment

you're not Mayan are you? j/k

I wish I had some insight in paradigm shifts...I find short periods, but I don't put forth the spiritual effort of lofty meditations - just some intriguing introspection.
If I was you though, I would keep doing what I'm doing, having a good balance of researching, physical fitness and time searching thyself.
actually here is this guy's thread on escaping technology and the internet to go on a "dream escape" www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
the sequence of events that you've described are exactly what has happened to me as well over the past 24 months or so..I just came across this forum and my mind is blown once again. This just confirms my notion that there is an awakening occurring. I cant wait to see where this all leads.. Im on the right path..

thats all for now. I need to gather my thoughts..

thanks for posting

LJZ

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Trying to go faster and faster might wear your brain out sooner than usual. Or new connections made in the brain might not be as strong and lasting as when you are taking it really slow and really observing something you wish to learn about. In other words trying to absorb too much info and trying to decipher it all at once might seriously screw you up mentally.

If anything, you need patience, you don't need all this newage stuff (and certainly not '___'). Doesn't it bother you that others control your outlook on life now (thus your brainpower you value so much) with events that have not happened yet? What is happening every moment is what you should use your brain for to understand otherwise you'll miss the important stuff.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
welcome to the shift.

More and more people are doing just this,myself included. The more of us that raise our vibrations,the higher the average vibration will be for the human race. This will bring about the shift quicker. All the meditators,get on the case,raise your vibrations to between 900-1500 hz. This is the vibration scope that science has pinned down to people who claim to have psychic/shamanistic powers.

Enlarge the human bandwidth.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
"Today is going to be a wonderful day. Everything will go right, i will have all my desires and wishes handed to me. The Universe wants it so.
I am.
I am."

I also delve in Reiki and meditation and i cant even begin to tell you how my life has changed. Everything is synchronized to suit me, i could go on and on.

Sadly, the one thing that is iffy with me, although it too has improved, is my husband.

This is one dude i cannot control, neither can the Universe or our higher power.

I realize i must give in order to receive, and i do, more and more, however, all good things are just landing on my lap. Everything i want, more or less i get. I almost feel guilty.

Now if i could just
control the husband in some way............

Anyway, a positive outlook and saying what i said on this thread every morning outloud, i beleive has helped incredibly.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It's all good man and congratulations on finding yourself and opening your mind!

I went down the wrong path of trying to convince everyone around me that "this it" and this is what's happening in the universe .... I was wrong all I got was blank stares .... as wise person once told me "When The Student Is Ready The Master Will Appear"

Enjoy your new path... people who haven't been opened will not understand they need to make their own connection in their own time , when they see the change in you and the health and happiness they will be like "hey! what ever he's into it's working!!"

Go do a conference like Se dona or Nexus and you'll meet some really nice people on the same path that will help accelerate your awareness.

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Welcome survival! And thanks for sharing your story with us!

I would just like to add one piece of advice. To me it is clear that you are, how should I say, experimenting somewhat... Which is something that I am, usually, in personal support of, and I believe that such experiences can be the source of valid and meaningful discovery of self and universe.

However, it is important to remember that a chemical, beyond its perceptual powers, can also be just that; a chemical.

As an occasional explorer myself, I cannot stress enough the importance of taking time away from such endeavors to allow the passage of time to give the necessary distance to better focus on the meaning and veracity of these experiences.

All is not what it appears, and unfortunately, time and distance from these experiences is the only thing that can give us clear vision of their significance.

Go well my friend!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
sounds as if your having the stages of a Kundalini Awakening...

i always think of those brain stem tingles as your brain has created another level of neuro-pathway

and the tingle is the higher minds way of rewarding the intellect & emotional self with a pleasure sensation (endorphins?)
for a purpose of your mind 'remembering' to use that previously unused portion of your holgraphic brain.

good fortune, & don't burn out

there's also the theoretical 8 circuits of brain & consciousness,
but that is exotic stuff

[edit on 7-12-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

if i may ask what is a "kundalini" awakening? and/or what is kundalini meditation? i just got moved into another location in this area (i move personal belonging about 2 times a month, while leaving much of my belongings in one place - dont ask cant tell) & haven't gotten the chance to research this "kundaleetness" of what you speak off (hehe). Please keep me informed i am so happy to have a positive community around me much like yourself!

t

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

900-1500 hertz?!?!?! i thought the normal brainwave (that of scattered everyday joe) was somewhere in just the double digit of hertz... like 50 tops? correct me if i am wrong..

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

900-1500 hertz?!?!?! i thought the normal brainwave (that of scattered everyday joe) was somewhere in just the double digit of hertz... like 50 tops? correct me if i am wrong..

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

THANK you dragonfly... that was a pretty prolific paragraph. Yes when i have this miraculous circumstance last night now, ALL i was concentrating on was all of the tasks that was doing in this two story 5000 sq. ft house.. ranging from running up stairs to communicate w/ others via the web that i had to attend to, taking care of these "pets" in the house, and putting out a fire that suddenly started outside.. too bad my super-concentrated powers or whatever disappeared after that. maybe it was because i was telling myself "document this! document this now!" and was thinking back...

oh well, nonetheless today was a bit out of the norm as well due to the fact that i moved to another location faster than i had done ever before... and CLEANED in the midst of it! im "stoked" or whatever they say...

cherrioh!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
List of brainwave frequencies.

Brainwave Frequencies

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by survival
I want to say im being affected cosmically?

You are obviously already doing quite wonderfully, but I would throw in reading about synchronicities, especially from Carl Jung, the psychologist that coined the term. Jung wrote a book called "Synchronicity: An Acausal Connecting Principle." That work is defining. And also a serious and scientific look at astrology (there is a wonderful modern book entitled "Cosmos and Psyche," for example), which is basically just synchronicities on a massive scale that repeats itself. These things tend to happen in bursts, like patterns over time, but the funny thing is that things in the universe seem to simultaneously "breath" together, to put it one way (meaningful coincidences abound -- synchronicities).

To tie it into Eastern philosophies, take the Yin Yang from Taoism. Too much of one kind of energy leads to an imbalance which gives rise to the other, etc. Like the 1950's put so much emphasis on conservatism, the revolutionary 1960's almost resulted purely as a backlash. Viewing astrology synchronistically, you have the same kind of thing, except instead of just 2 opposing forces, you have much more complexity. Nonetheless I've noticed enough uncanniness to put it over the threshold of nonsense into something deserving of the thousands of years of reign its had in so many minds.

And if you say yes to my being affected cosmically, and/or using my brain to a higher function ( whatever the terms are), HOW can i increase the speed of this development?

If the novelty of all these new ideas is what you really like, in my experience the deeper in you go the more time it takes to assimilate the things you learn and truly apply them to your world view. Imo, rather than everything speeding up, everything has to eventually slow down, until you've assimilated enough energy/knowledge to experience everything as the awe-inspiring holy miracle that it is, and that's about as fast as you can go. I think the next "quantum jump" for myself so to speak would be actually leaving my physical body, developing my energy centers and astral projecting and all that. I've been keeping a dream journal and working on lucid dreaming on and off, not like I would like to. When I really get the opportunity, that's where I'm going. From there, it's what I think is where I am.

I'm sure there are an infinite number of directions you could take, though. That's what's so wonderful about... everything.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join