It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

basically watch this!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
if this has been posted before I'm sorry, it sent shivers down my spine, if the video don;t work here is the link uk.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm not too sure but, I scrolled down a small bit. Almost every comment mentions "fake".

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You realize this is from The Onion, right?
www.theonion.com...

[edit on 12/6/2008 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It has been posted before. And it is a fake video put out by Onion. The man shown is not a member of congress in any state, let alone Pennsylvania.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Basically B.S. thats all I can say about it really IMHO

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever

oh Please get real! you posted this video saying it sent shivers down your spine! you posted it thinking this was real and this was going to be convincing without even researching it, and now that is has been exposed your trying to cover your own tracks by saying its BS in your opinion?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

Originally posted by atsbeliever

oh Please get real! you posted this video saying it sent shivers down your spine! you posted it thinking this was real and this was going to be convincing without even researching it, and now that is has been exposed your trying to cover your own tracks by saying its BS in your opinion?

Naval,

The OP is mtaftm, not atsbeliever. None of my business, of course. I just hate to see the wrong person ridiculed.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aislin

OOps, you are correct! My apologies, ATSbeliever.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
it's not like im just going to research on a video i just watched i live in the uk and never heard of that onion thing.. please get real i didn't realize tht it was a fake ok god!

join