It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Moon is Not Ours

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
There have been over 100 [ recorded ] flashes on the Moon since 2005!

Only two and a half years ago, if you had claimed to have seen a flash of light on the surface of the Moon, you would have been quickly catalogued as a lunatic. I guess NASA has a lot of lunatics working for it, as it claims that since 2005, it has observed at least 100 flashes of light being produced on the surface of the Moon.

"They're explosions caused by meteoroids hitting the Moon. A typical blast is about as powerful as a few hundred pounds of TNT and can be photographed easily using a backyard telescope," says Bill Cooke from NASA's Meteoroid Environment Office at the Marshall Space Flight Center.

Click here to see a flash in action, left hand side!

Meteoroids hit the lunar surface at a speed exceeding 48,000 kilometers per second. "At that speed, even a pebble can blast a crater several feet wide. The impact heats up rocks and soil on the lunar surface hot enough to glow like molten lava--hence the flash," said Cooke.

Source : news.softpedia.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Mars forest, you can't tell me this isn't what it looks like!

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

mmmgroup.altervista.org...

Mars ruins

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/marte/esp_marte_9.htm

And there's much more. We live in a universe full of life. But they(goverments) don't show us the real thing, affraid of loosing power by people loosing faith what in my eyes is a good thing.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BringerOfLight

The topic is the Moon not Mars.

I, and a lot of others, can tell you what is in those pictures of Mars but you're not interested in that. It isn't trees.

[edit on 12/16/2008 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Several different structures and anomolies on the lunar surface have been photographed and posted on this site. What are those things? Those towers and spheres? Are they from nasa or from a different planet alltogether?

I just wish they would come down to earth once in a while and say hello!

I have never seen any legitimate looking tower on the lunar surface, but I do think I know the picture you are talking about.

I have also never seen any legitimate spheres on the lunar surface. The surface of the moon is scarred with millions of impact craters. There is no atmosphere on the moon to help protect it from such bombardment.

You wish who would come down to earth to say hello? The towers and spheres?

Just having some fun with you. Honestly though, if an alien civilization can travel 4.24 light years from the second-nearest star specifically to reach earth, why would they stop off at our pathetic little moon?

That is like driving on a massive road trip to an awesome destination that you are really looking forward to and just a few miles before you reach your destination you decide to stop off at the nearest hotel.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join