It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney Caught redhanded trying to corrupt our Youth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

www.youtube.com

Check the ORIGIONAL version of the lion king DVD to see what i have here. In the later versions many of these have been taken out.

these will be easier to see for you if you turn up their screen resolution and brightness.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

See how many times you can spot the word sex throughout this segment. The word sex and the word lie both pop up quite a bit hidden throughout the movie. Just goes to show you why all these Disney stars become sluts when they grow up.
This is the stuff we show our children, assuming it's good for them. I grew up on this movie. No wonder I can't keep a girlfriend without cheating.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This is all real old stuff here is a link to the site that had that stuff up long before there was a utube

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

[edit on 1-12-2008 by deadcatsrule]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This is only a problem if you think that Disney is a suitable parent for your children.

I cannot find any sex or lies in the game of baseball and yardwork we did last weekend.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Maybe there ain't NO sex in the game of baseball, but you really want the young kids to know that the adults who play the baseball game are druggedup? Oh wait! Most-All Americans support this type of behavior. The parents takes their kids and family for a nice fun day in the sun, paying high price for ticket(s) and in the mean time, parents telling the kids how great the baseball players are.

Originally posted by Jkd Up
This is only a problem if you think that Disney is a suitable parent for your children.

I cannot find any sex or lies in the game of baseball and yardwork we did last weekend.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Oh my! I'm shocked! We can't have our youth knowing - err ah - thinking that sex is normal human behavior! Noooooooooo........

link   
Aren't those movies pretty old? I remember watching the little mermaid when it first came out when I was around 8 (I think). I turned out just fine. I remember watching the lion king when it came out also. I'm still just fine.

Snow White pretty much said it was alright for 1 woman to live with 7 men (who knows what happened behind closed doors).

Beauty and the Beast promoted beastiality.

Pirates of the Carribian made pirates out to be misunderstood good guys.

There are many more outlandish claims that I can make for each Disney movie, if I was so inclined to nit pick at them. Just like this guy did, who obviously was looking for something to support his claims. Heck I can look at the clouds and see some distrubing stuff if I really looked for it. I guess that would mean that God is sending secret messages to us too.

link   
reply to post by gordonwest

LOL. Who tells their kids about baseball players using steroids? Baseball is baseball, and most players are people to look up to. Iam not a huge fan myself, but comparing steroid use in baseball, and subliminal sexual messages in childrens movies is just ridiculous. The other poster was just trying to say that people can't let disney do their parenting for them, and you completely missed his point.

To the Op, this is old news. Check out snopes, in the disney section, and you will find some other sexually oriented images and innuendos. snopes disney Some are myths, but some are proven to be true. Like the movie the rescuers, the is a part where the mice or whatever are driving, and in the window in the background, there is a topless woman. Anyway, I have mixed feelings about disney.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
You cant trust any body for any thing these days. I do like how the guy put in the subliminal message to subscribe to his videos at 7mins 11seconds
I know that while back there was some controversy about the matrix scene where Hugo weaving shows his I.D and there was some reference to the twin Towers.

fox

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The stuff they type in is SFX, meaning special effects, and thats what Disney themself are saying.. its no secret.

Besides, i never noticed sex when i saw the movie as a kid, and i never thought of sex any more than usual because of the movie.. how about the REAL thing the movies show you? good emotional music, a moral etc.. thats what people are "tought" by watching the film if anything.

And who cares if it said sex? Does reading the word make you wanna hump? maybe it makes you think of the properties that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive roles? Nah, i think its bs, are disney making an army of humpers? I hope so, but i dont think so.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Uhm, is it just me or are some of those examples REALLY grasping for straws? I have known that they use subliminal messages in their movies and for that reason along with a host of MANY others, I don't glorify or allow disney stuff here in the home.

However, I think that the person who did this video went a wee bit overboard on the witch hunt... either that, or they are just a bit obsessed with 'sex'.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daniem

And who cares if it said sex? Does reading the word make you wanna hump? m

yes but thats besides the point

i find this stupid. are kids really that easy to brainwash. i grew up on these cartoons and i dont think im a sex fiend nor do i think about sex more then the average teenager

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

The topic is about "Disney - corrupting youth"? Why is people talking about "sex". I hope my reply is ontopic. How many times has Disney made movies about "violence". Isn't that corrupting the youth?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

No wonder I was always so excited after watching that show. Honestly though, it is indeed old news. This has been known for quite a while. Now, is it Disney or is it the sick artists doing it?

Also, not to be mean, but I too grew up on this movie and many other Disney movies that have been shown to have these messages in them. I have NEVER cheated on any girlfriends or my wife. Please don't pin it on the movies.

Then again, I am also a student of psychology and do understand how the brain works. It can see these things when our conscious mind does not even comprehend them.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
After watching the clip I thnk these guys are just reaching. I mean come on, that is just ridiculous. Its called apophenia. I bet if I watched the lion king, I could come up with a bunch of stupid crap like that too.

Like how people see shapes in clouds, or jesus on a piece of toast, or the number 23. Its the same deal here.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
Uhm, is it just me or are some of those examples REALLY grasping for straws? I have known that they use subliminal messages in their movies and for that reason along with a host of MANY others, I don't glorify or allow disney stuff here in the home.

However, I think that the person who did this video went a wee bit overboard on the witch hunt... either that, or they are just a bit obsessed with 'sex'.

I watch the video and thought the same thing. I was expecting something concrete and good based on the title, but was left sorely disappointing.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I remember being taken to watch walt disney's lion king as a child and pretty much crying all the way through, it was horrible.

top topics

join