It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki - One of the Ishes speaks out.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ishma

Originally posted by moocowman
feel like what I have said may put me at some risk, but I would really appreatiate your feedback on what I have writtenreply to post by Ishma

Dude, I've been hard at your story for 10 minutes and think the only one at risk here is me, WTF?

Did you at anytime consider that the websites you were "researching" in order for you to draw your conclusions, may contain tripe ?

Didn't happen to reasearch lightspeed goodbloomwoman did you ?

Sorry dude, 10 minutes, no sense and no giraffes.

This dragon is also out.

I love all of your feedback, and I have decided I will post a reply to each and evey one, but after some rest, this one is very interesting to me because of the assumptions drawn by the user thinking I have gleaned conclusions from a website!, not everything I know comes from websites, physics itself was created by people, so where many other things, at some stage we all use a form of logic to create the things we know and understand, to blatantly accept one ideals without another means we are only using half of our brain, the left half!, did I get anything here from another website?, absolutly not, however I shall endevour to clean up my clearly bad grammer, as even I can spot that on a re-read, it troubles me when people question others but do not bother to do the ground work involved to produce the evidence
, a large reply post is in order along with a re-write, keep up the interesting questions.

[edit on 29/11/2008 by Ishma]

"it troubles me when people question others but do not bother to do the ground work involved to produce the evidence"

It's funny you should say that, because it's posts like yours that made me wonder the same thing. Lots of people write stuff but few of them offer any real proof and/or evidence. Neither do you.

This entire thread is pure garbage. No offense to anyone. I'm a bottom-line guy.

When you're ready to offer me evidence, let me know.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join