It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki - One of the Ishes speaks out.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Please check the time of the post I made above yours. It was my first: I just happened to subscribe to the other 'demons on my lap' thread, also, and those were subsequent to the one above. As an artist, I & my wife enjoyed your avatar. Nor was insult intended or implied. My comments sprung from the synchronicity of the picture with my personal studies/encounters.

Now, we will avoid one another at all times, henceforth. Good day.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Well Sir, in that case I owe you an apology and I a certainly man enough to offer it in a public forum. I am sorry, it just seemed to me as an attack. I honestly wished you or anyone no ill feelings, I was only trying to offer a logical and credible explanation. Does this mean it is the only explanation? Absolutely not; however, it was the only credible one I could provide. I do not wish to anger you or even to make enemies here. We are all in the same boat here, division is what makes them strong and us weak and I certainly do not desire to create any further division than the government has already provided us. Again I am sorry and I would happily respond to any of your posts or even carry on a discussion with you personally. You seem to be rather intelligent and I am sure we could share many ideas. BTW I was once a musician myself for nearly 18 years, unfortunately it never panned out and after I earned my masters degree I went solely into my field of study, which as we discussed earlier psychology within which I specialize in ABA or abnormal behavioral analysis. Good luck to you in your pursuit of a career in music, it is a difficult field to get into and I sincerely hope that you are one of the lucky few whom are in the right place at the right time.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ishma
Hi there
This is my first post on ATS, but for research reasons I offen find myself here.
I love what the users have to say and I find gauging your responses to certain subjects very insightful.

Just recently my research lead me to another website where people where asking questions about the Annunaki, I started typing a response but didn't dare post it, as I was worried about attracting some very undesirable people.

As there is not enough space here to publish what it is I have to say, I have decided to embed it into some flash and provide a Link Here:

I feel like what I have said may put me at some risk, but I would really appreatiate your feedback on what I have written.

I shall closly monitor this thread and reply offen, if I should not then you know something has gone wrong, therefore I ask that as many of you as possable try to retrieve the swf file from your temporary internet files (annunaki.swf) and mirror it else where should contact with me be lost.

A loss of contact would be very telling wouldn't it

Stop being so paranoid, i have not really seen any new concepts here anyway most of this information is widely available. Nobody has killed David Icke yet and hes been talking about the annunaki for 15 years.

Fixed quote tag

[edit on 12/2/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor1
After reading your "paper", I am struck by how many times you must remind Americans that they are cowards, are you sure you are not just doing a little "America bashing" since it is very popular as of late. To label the USA as a nation of cowards is 1, idiotic 2, insulting 3, shows that you have more problems than aspergers syndrome.

The points you make about the US's technology for "killing at a distance" are false there are THOUSANDS of troops in Iraq and Afganistan last time I checked they are getting VERY up close and personal, I would dare say they are not cowards. I think for the most part Americans are taking a wait and see aproach as to the actions of the Federal Government. If the government starts trying to utilize all those fema coffins or tries to disolve the constitution to form the NAU, you are going to have to rethink your notion of America as a "nation of cowards" because we WILL fight.

One other thing, welcome to ATS

Sailor

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Sailor1]

Hey just checking in

I did not write the second half regarding the americans and NAZI's
It was infact written by an American sociology student, and between the start/stop edits I pasted his text, I myself love the American people, however I do not like there illeagle government nor do I appreatiate my own.
I'm fairly sure the majority of people feel a similer way, and that the same situation would be happening to whatever country is the largest superpower of today.
I really agree with Lightworth on alot there, and also would like to add, culture defines what we are most of the time, it's a rare thing to have freedom of thought and see outside the box.

I shall do a rewrite tomorrow, my grammer is bad but not as bad as that usualy, it's a matter of dumping my thoughts into note pad from a reply box on a website, which kind of fails to keep in place my paragraphs.

I don't think I could reply to each comment as there are loads more than expected, but after the rewrite I shall try,
I'm about half way through the comments and there very encouraging, I really want to get some more info on the bloodtypes as theres lots of interest here, and I shall try to make what is written more lamens terms, but hopefully without making whats written nine pages long.

In further defense of one comment regarding Intelectual Quota based on spelling, well the english language isn't frenetically correct anyway, it would be a sign of higher intelligence to spell things how there actually pronounced, as it's illogical to use insane frenetics, as it is also illogical to use a numbering system thats not inconcordence with the universe, this is left brain thinking.

LazyGuy - I make websites, its easier to embed it in flash thats there as a template, than to write and css format a page with images, if I wanted to add credulity then surly I would have just installed one of my websites and published the article, which is starting to sound appealing.

However from now on I refuse to be pulled off of subject, and I find the comments, even negative ones very usefull in many ways

DarrylGalasso - you have a very kind heart

[edit on 30/11/2008 by Ishma]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Tell me your not serious about seeing things on mars..
. No wonder this forum is bombarded with crap. It's people like you...the sheeple that make the majority of paranormal investigations a joke and no wonder mainstream science will not take it seriouslly.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
on mars i see a rock and a rectangle something. it went from space wars, to physics, to nazis, then to bashing americans. what was i suppose to get out of that? i mean, does anyone ask themselves that question before posting this kind of stuff? i really got super thrown off when it started bashing americans. thats garbage my dude. conspiracies happen in every country, and the problem is human behavior, and how easily we can become trained. if everyone else in the world was so much better, people wouldnt still be breaking their necks to come to our country. they would be trying to go any and every where else, but they dont.

maybe thats just a part of the big game of life. human beings on planet earth do not have to care. no one has to care. we could all jump off buildings tomorrow, and the universe will still be here, and in my personal belief, we will all just get reincarnated again to play the game.

i mean, really, what was the purpose of your post, op? i mean, im sorry, i just didnt get anything epic out of it. especially not with all that, please save this file, if i cease to exist. like someone else said, there have been, and are, conspiracy theorist out there who have been alive longer than you, and they are still living healthy lives, and have kids. i dont think your gonna disappear after writing your piece on alien wars, physics that is publicly available to everyone, nazis, and how much americans suck.

watch out everyone, he might disappear for typing widely available information on the internet

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
So what on earth does any of that have to do with the Annunaki? Am I missing something? What about D'uad Du Dannan or the Archons? The attempts at cross breading all four Annunaki, Dannan, Archon and human? All these in themselves having diverse agendas.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I can see how gravity has an affect on will, as it does with light, and that light is vibratory atoms there fore all space is in vibration. I further get thathumans, as all living beings, are limited in viewing there world by the frequencies of light (color) they can see. I wonder if we as a species can increase/ decrease the amplitudes of these frequencies over distance (and in proportion to the constant- or time- of these light frequencies) to increase our perception of the world. That is can we make it so we can view colors that are beyond our range of sight, or increase our sight so as to view more colors, so that we might see that which we can not now currently see. Physics usually gives me a headache- my mind, not that it can't get it, just can't seem to really wrap around it. But, your read seemed, to me, rather easy to follow. Like Physics and Psychiatry meet. Gravitation equals will, being basically of the same properties and affects. So what can be know to apply to the Universe is, rightly so, attributed to the human body as well as celestial ones. That or I'm just lost and don't get it at all. (Oh and as for the US mimicing Nazi Germany. I've made that association since I was a kid watching news on my tv.- my dad and I have always considered a natural phenomena of energy, path of least resistance, laws of attraction, and the like- physics- being applied to it. But then, my dad's a Master Electrician )

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerberusxp
So what on earth does any of that have to do with the Annunaki? Am I missing something? What about D'uad Du Dannan or the Archons? The attempts at cross breading all four Annunaki, Dannan, Archon and human? All these in themselves having diverse agendas.

Consider: an atom effects an element as an element affects a compound as a compound affects a planet just as a planet affects a solar system, as a solar system affects a galaxy as a galaxy affects a galaxy cluster as a galaxy cluster affects the cosmos as the cosmos affects a galaxy cluster as a galaxy cluster affects a galaxy as a galaxy affects a solar system as a solar system affects a planet as a planet affects a compound as a compound affects an element as an element affects an atom.
Consciousness is a direct result of this connection, and is further the direct result of atoms..
If you take the nature of protons, neutrons, nuclei, electrons, valence ( and the shell it creates), the vibratory nature of the atom, as well as, gravitational affects created by and caused by the atom, and other known properties of the atom and place it on a scale from the single atom on through to a cosmic level. Then, realize that from single celled organisms to the most advanced, all life in the Universe- even a celestial body- as a whole are directly built by these simple atomic structures. And that the only thing which seperates one atom from another is simply the amount of protons and electrons, and that by taking on or shedding off these protons and electrons, and what not, they can effectively alter their form and function. Like a binary code at it's most basic.
Now, consider that Annunaki theory:
Humans, and planet Earth are composed of atoms. The relationship from human to Earth is on par with the relationship of protons and electrons to an atom. The same goes for the Annunaki and Anu (or Nibiru, I forget). In order for their atomic structure to be compatable with Earth, and therefore, to survive on Earth, the aliens must first weaken the "valence field" (or "Will" or "Gravitational force") which binds humans to it by getting humans to shed off the earth in sufficient amount so as to make it sufficient for the atomic structure of the aliens to be taken on in the humans place.
And further, if you expand this to the relationship of humans to the cosmos you can see it is possible to alter the atomic relationship with the Universe as a whole. Therefore, converted to physiology and philosophy, many, such as I, believe we are part of the collective conscience of a conscience universe.
**Many civilizations believ the Earth (Gaia) has a Conscience. Why not all celestial bodys and living organisms. Therefore, as part of that structure overall, even a rock may be said to have a Conscience, as there are those who believe.**
Unless, I just got this poster all wrong.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
i copy and pasted your text to a word doc and put my own paragraphs in, lol, so i could read it.

unfortunately i've no idea whether it's all dribble or i'm just not smart enough to understand it.
good on you for making the effort though.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Great thread! Very interesting...

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
These stories seem to be rather similar (make that
almost a literary duplicate!) of some the works
and writings of Zacharia Sitchin who authored
"The 12th Planet" and several other books in the
Earth Chronicles series that detail an ancient war
between family members of powerful alien beings
who hundreds of thousands of years ago, supposedly
"Designed" the human race and "Helped" us out
along the way to our present technological age.

See website:
www.sitchin.com...

I have quite a large archive of UFO and Alien literature
numbering into the HUNDREDS of books so I am quite well
versed in his writings, so I was quite surprised to see some
paraphrasing of his works.

But this thread gave rise to some intrigue
and thus I ask the original poster where
HE received some of HIS inspirations?

What books did YOU read?

What videos have you watched?

Just curious....

---

I have some comments about this thread and OTHER ATS
threads that quite frighten me about the future prospects of humanity in general and America in particular. I have seen some explicit
comments in this thread and in others that say that the readers
of these posts have NO DESIRE NOR ANY INTENTION of
reading anything more than a page or two, OR of watching anything
more than a 30 second soundbite without it being spoon fed to them
like watered down baby pablum.

I say that's JUST PLAIN OLD LAZINESS !!!!!
No wonder AMERICA is in the doldrums!

It's populated by an entire generation of kids
with the brains of worms and the patience of
fleas who couldn't read anything more complex
or longer than the Cartoons Page of a daily
Hollywood news magazine.

IT REALLY, REALLY BUGS ME that the society at large
is a bunch of brainless idiots, that even on ATS,
there is showcased nothing more than a bunch of
Attention Deficit Disorder kids who have the
attention span of gnats!

And if YOU feel insulted...well, YOU SHOULD BE!!!!!!
Because IT'S THE TRUTH !!! I have ample PROOF
in these VERY PAGES of your complacency and LAZINESS
to even take the TIME to listen and read something
that's more than just a single headline.

What is America coming to ??? --- An entire lost and
WASTED generation who can't do ANYTHING for THEMSELVES...
whiny bastards who want everything watered down and fed to
themselves like babies sucking on mommy's teat and who tantrum
furiously if your media isn't turned into something as short and trite
as a Perez Hilton gossip blog!

YOU ARE...an entire cohort of the indolent and idiotic
who strut and fret furiously for a fruitless hour upon this
ancient stage...in the end signifying NOTHING for and of yourselves!

What a waste! And YOU are going to be inheriting
OUR COUNTRY ???? Gawd!!!! Do I EVER feel sorry
for our grandchildren! The blind leading the blind!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Why oh why oh why do people insist on posting complete and utter drivel like this on ATS?

The post starts with bad science & gets progressively worse, and I'm sorry, you can call it picky, but I can't take any kind of psuedo scientific theory seriously when the writer demonstrates that his education doesn't even encompass basic English.

I am not a layman, so perhaps the poster can give me a detailed explanation of the following points from his post:

"if you imagine a moon like a piece of electricity,"

A piece of electricity? Please elaborate.

" and understand how gravity creates current and electricity,"

Again, this is new to me, please explain further.

" then you will understand that an electron revolving arround an aton is infact translatable to 'will'"

Nope, not ringing any bells here.

" as the effect of this can give a said atom the ability to repell from the next nearest greatest force,"

Ditto

" so mars moon broken in two is like crushing the existential will of the inhabitants of earth"

What?

" by breaking the election in two this creating a neutral field,"

No it isn't

" if you apply bi-radum physics"

Apply what?

" of the same nature using the simple principle of gravity and current,"

What principle is this? As far as I'm aware it doesn't exist.

" then consider the charge from posative, neutral and negatives that can be created depending on the shape and size that gravity is passing over (solid hollow, pointed,round),"

What does this mean?

" then couple this with basic solor field projection (used to measure planetary wobble for example) and apply that to the great pyramids,"

How do we apply this to the pyramids? Explain what it is.

"what you will (pun) discover is that the fild is most amplified in the direction of jerusalem at the time polaris was directly north,"

Show us how you arrived at this conclusion.

" if you understand anything regarding the electrical current that occures in DNA creation"

No I don't so please enlighten me.

" (when a sperm enters an egg) then you might consider the possability that a child could be born with his existential will intact"

??

", regardless of the lack of his or hers natural source (Mars Moon)"

What does Mars Moon have to do with anything?

etc

Virtually every sentence is either nonsense or bad science or faulty thinking. Please do not come back & tell me that I can't understand because I'm not enlightened or "special" like you are, justify your post by explaining what you posted - if you can.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
THe picture is clear to me.

We are enslaved - there are technologies used on us. There are no Annunakies.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Hey Ishma, thank you for your very intriguing post.

I could not quite follow you early on so it would be great if you could answer some of power semis questions.

I also enjoyed the addition by the sociology student I most definitely share his opinion.

The annunaki I am not very familiar with. It sounds far out but I like to keep an open mind.

Have you heard of the Global Consciousness Project? Apparently these guys have a device that tweaks out when major events occur and most of the world knows and is focusing on it. Princess Diana's death was an example that was used. The one that caught my attention was how it apparently tweaks every New Years, and not just once, accordingly as it rolls through the time zones!

Not 100% about it of course but it might be worth a look into, that's where I'm off to now.

You seem like a intelligent, strong and astute person Ishma. I worked with a young boy who had aspergus. It was tough at times but very rewarding.
Once again thank you for your thoughts, peace.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ll__raine__ll

unfortunately i've no idea whether it's all dribble or i'm just not smart enough to understand it.

Oh, it's dribble alright! 100% unadulterated! I've lost count how many of these types of threads have popped up in the last year. Just another rank collection of bad spelling, grammar and gobbledygook theories. YAWN!

Don't worry, you're smart enough raine!

IRM

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I concur. Thier not even enjoyable stories anymore(now they are just bad science fiction)...thier just rehashing old beliefs and trying to put it into thier words. But as long as the gullible exist, so shall these posters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join