It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Schiff Was Just Kicked Off CNN Live for telling the truth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Great grab on the video, had to see these these idiots talk in person.

The most interesting thing I saw be said was from that bald guy who

seems to know absolutely nothing about the economy; The bald guy

makes a comment about the Chinese being Commies, Schiff quickly says

"what do you think or government is doing?", to this fat bald guy replies

"At least we pretend to have a real economy." (Or something like that)

Is it me or is anyone else appaled at whos on television today, This bald

guy is supposed to know about money? Geez we're all screwed.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Listening to Jim Marrs on Coast to Coast this past weekend gave me an auspicious feeling that things in the mirror appearing smaller now are looming in largess in the near future. The sin? Having a government body which is not adequately audited. The big problem would be how to properly audit something like the Federal Reserve (which is neither Federal nor a Reserve and cannot be audited according to Jim Marrs)for example.
If corruption at high levels and the trickle down of this corruption throughout society in general is not properly contained, ultlimately, our system will fail and fail miserably.
How to stop the corruption? Complete accountability and auditing of ALL government agencies and psuedo agencies/entities. There is far too much being hidden under piles of unnecessary and time-consuming red tape. This red tape is there to cloak the truth and to continue provide the indecent "pecking order" of a free society.
Often there are ways which are allowing this corruption to flourish, through intimidation tactics, for example, the removal of free speech. By social isolation, threats to fire or arrest a person for speaking out against inequity in society, the tactics can be minimal or maximal and can range from brownie point removal to criminal offences of the premeditated kind. It is the way the system is set up in the reward/punishment of tolatarianism, fascism, you name it. This unnecessary control-freak mechanism is similar to S and M, it is aberant and basically a sick warp of the mind. These fascist tactics of our "hidden" society needs to and should be rooted out and destroyed, it is completely undermining our society on all levels.
The first thing to do is record these events of the fascist nature. But what if we are not allowed to record adequately, or if recording these events is thwarted in any way? If, like this Shiffel reporter we are all cut-off discussion in mid-stream? What does this say about who we are, really?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
He may put things across in blunt terms, which might aggrevate some people, but the number of times Peter Schiff has been laughed at by so many so called experts, not to mention supposed NEUTRAL hosts - is just SCARY.

How can these people show themselves on television again after how 1) they treated him and 2) after how WRONG they all were???

If this is an engineered 'crisis', as some believe, then the MSM is tied in with it implicitly. You don't need any more proof than the number of interviews with Peter Schiff and these other idiots.

How we explain the networks motives for re-apppearances by these nitwits otherwise?!?! It's not entertainment, clearly!!

The MSM have alot to answer for. I don't buy the guise of them 'trying to find out what's going on' when they clearly insist on inviting so many WRONG 'experts' on all the time to blatantly LIE and mock credible, proven and REAL experts, such as Peter Schiff.

Keith Olbermann needs to go to town on these punks!!! And quickly!!!

[edit on 25/11/2008 by bingmat]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

With all due respect dude--I think you saw one too many Saint Birgitta clips on YouTube. I mean it I suppose could be possible, however it would not really come as a shock to a lot of people, seeing as though these predictions have been around for a long time, as prophesized by the bible. In particular, with all the hype on the Illuminati and the NWO. I think some people smoke too much weed, and are just paranoid. Or perhaps their lives are just so inconsequential that they have to believe is some grand conspriacy to make themselves feel better for being unsuccesful in their lives.

Fear-mongering and blind following of Christian appocalyptic dogma can be detrimental to your life. Perhaps your right, and you can tell everyone you told them so as we are getting herded into FEMA camps or whatever or however you believe this mass conspriacy to reveal itself. However, I think in the meantime you need to move on with you lives, and try to make the best of the world as the rules are currently set. And here is something else, perhaps if you think these nefarious plots are in place, then do something to change it.

Perhaps what some of you are most afraid of is that there is no grand conspriacy, and that you've wasted a tremendous portion of your life awaiting this evil plan to unfold. Only to find that time marches on, and you left with fewer and fewer people who care to less to your Debby Downer diatribes, and your left sitting behind a computer trying to convince strangers that there is something bigger at play.

Chances are better that nothing is going to happen. Most people throughout history have thought that they have lived during the end times. People got all worked up for Y2K and nothing happened. Or for George Bush to declare martial law, or for Gin Blossom wack job to channel aliens.

With all that being said, I do believe there is a corrupt system at play here, but that also does not mean that the "sky is falling". Let's try to keep to a economic debate about what the likes of Schiff and Paul are saying, and let's try to collectively abstain from all the when the shtf comments, or doomsday scenarios where the sheople will be herded and gassed, etc. Frankly, it has become as they say on the street--PLAYED OUT!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Except Ron Paul wishes to completely scrap the FED, which would result in even more disastrous consequences. That is an idea which simply should not be implemented.

Ron Paul understands you cant just drop it over night and so do I. The fact is Andrew Jackson did that and it caused problems in the future. You phase it out over a 5 year period. The FED is evil and even besides that there really is nothing the FED does that the government cant and doesnt already do. So lets save the interest we pay and do it ourselves.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Peter Schiff has videos of his interviews on his website. I wonder if he's had the lucky foresight to record the interview himself. If so perhaps it will appear on his website. I hope CNN doesn't try to impose copyright restrictions on him doing that.

I hope we at least hear about the incident on CNN through his eyes and ears!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Peter Schiff and RP are brilliant, but they don't seem to be aware of the big picture.

TH3ON3 I have heard about what you said a few times now, very worrying.

America has been hijacked by a mix of multinationals, bankstas and secret societies, or so it would seem.

It definitely seems that they want the dollar to crash and burn.

Whether they will introduce a cashless system i'm not sure. I have heard it is the ultimate plan but WOW. Do you think it would be worldwide???

If I see any sign of it I will fight tooth and nail, down with the NWO!!!

Can't believe all this happening!!!!!

Americans you need to do something, try something, a massive protest or something!!!

I live way down in New Zealand but I am still freaking out for you guys and all of humanity. Sooooooo tired but great vids, hope the new 1 is up when i get up.

Peace

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by buttafuqua
reply to post by TH3ON3

With all that being said, I do believe there is a corrupt system at play here, but that also does not mean that the "sky is falling". Let's try to keep to a economic debate about what the likes of Schiff and Paul are saying, and let's try to collectively abstain from all the when the shtf comments, or doomsday scenarios where the sheople will be herded and gassed, etc. Frankly, it has become as they say on the street--PLAYED OUT!

Hmmm. Yeah, expert at work.
Let's collectively abstain?
Herded and gassed?
Well, I'm not the herded and gassed type and definitely not a proponent of the sky falling.
I must say though. The collective abstinence that you are demanding is, I think we can agree, not going to happen. You really don't get to have a say as to who says what around here.

By the way.
Played out? Is that the long and the short of it? Expert worldview term is it? You know all? Then why the interest oh wise one? Why lower yourself to trash talk the conspiracy masses if it's all so beneath you? Why don't you run on up to capitol hill and save the world while we loonies stew in our juices? Why not go take over now while you still have the chance? Oh yeah, because like certain other things yours is only one opinion of many.
Bye bye now . Run along and be imperious. We nutcases have some thinking to do.
Now, back to the conspiracy.......

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by buttafuqua

Chances are nothing is going to happen???? Are you high on grass sheep???

You can't compare this to Y2k or blossom or any of that stuff to what we see unfolding in front of our eyes

How about Aaron Russo's interview he did when he knew he was dying of cancer????? Pretty much a deathbed confession with no incentive to lie.

Should check if you haven't seen in buttfocka.....

Sorry bro bit harsh but im super tired peace

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Originally posted by dreamingtree

What I don't understand is why he would tell people to save in a time of recession.

I think his point is we have lived on credit as a means of ordinary living for far too long. Just spending the money you earn and not borrowing more would be a good baby step. The Bailouts and Stimulus packages are just fancy ways of extending the credit mentality. That needs to stop. Will it be painful, darn right it will. But we will reemerge stronger for the long haul.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by pavil]

What he is saying is actually pretty simple and up until a few years ago was what was being touted as sound advice.

-Pay off your debt.
-Live within your means.

I can't see any flaw in that.

However when you look at our current economic situation you realize that we have doing the exact opposite. Ongoing war on several fronts searching for terrorists and WMD that cannot be found and a Economy spending cash that does not exsist. Now add manufactering moving out of the country overseas leaving America without a solid industrial base...

See a pattern here?

There is a part of me that thinks someone has done this on purpose to weaken the United States and by proxy the rest of the world.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by buttafuqua

With all due respect things are already starting to happen right in front of your very eyes. Whether or not you choose to see it is up to you. There is no conspiracy here the people are being systematically robbed of their wealth. There is no coincidence here this is a planned demolition. This is how a Keynesian market works. Hopefully one day we will go to a free market. There will be recessions but no where as deep as what we have faced over the past 90 years.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

reply to post by TH3ON3

I mean it I suppose could be possible, however it would not really come as a shock to a lot of people, seeing as though these predictions have been around for a long time, as prophesied by the bible. In particular, with all the hype on the Illuminati and the NWO. I think some people smoke too much weed, and are just paranoid. Or perhaps their lives are just so inconsequential that they have to believe is some grand conspiracy to make themselves feel better for being unsuccessful in their lives.

Fear-mongering and blind following of Christian apocalyptic dogma can be detrimental to your life. Perhaps your right, and you can tell everyone you told them so as we are getting herded into FEMA camps or whatever or however you believe this mass conspiracy to reveal itself. However, I think in the meantime you need to move on with you lives, and try to make the best of the world as the rules are currently set. And here is something else, perhaps if you think these nefarious plots are in place, then do something to change it.

Yes it wont come as a shock to their brains, only to their lives. And I agree with you, many people are either smoking way too much pot or doing other very detrimental things that contribute to a paranoid mindset.

However, you mention doing something about it, trying to change it, no offense dude, but have you ever tried to withstand a tidal wave? You know all those powers you got from being a 69th level wizard on World of Warcraft...they don't work in real life.

What I'm trying to say is I think you are missing the point, this plan although hatched by the evil ptb is actually Gods plan,...a plan within a plan so to speak, and nothing we do will stop it.

And let me tell you something else, because Jesus actually told his disciples exactly when this would come to pass, and he said that this generation that sees all these specific things happening would not pass away until ALL be fulfilled, well then, ...if this doesn't happen say in the next 100 years then you can tell me...see I told you so, it was a bunch of hogwash...but until then you and everyone else had better listen up

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

Peter Schiff says there is a reason they fail..
Reinhardt says the primary function of [govt, business, etc] is to pretend to fail.

Are we done pretending there are some little and big coincidences, and ready to admit there are in fact none at all.

paraphrasing; "It happens for 3 reasons:
It always has.
It has to.
It can."

Heres a song for you guys, anyone like Megadeth?
Symphony of Destruction:

You take a mortal man,
And put him in control
Watch him become a god,
Watch peoples heads a roll
roll...

Just like the pied piper
Led rats through the streets
We dance like marionettes,
Swaying to the symphony...
Of destruction

Acting like a robot,
Its metal brain corrodes.
You try to take its pulse,
Before the head explodes.
Explodes...

The earth starts to rumble
World powers fall
Warring for the heavens,
A peaceful man stands tall
Tall...

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I've taken your criticism and have heard what you have said, and let me start by saying I wouldn't be on this site if I didn't believe that some of the things on here are true. Not to mention, I think Schiff is spot on (like it seems everyone does these days). I sometimes like to play devil's advocate simply for the response you get. I wanted to see what you all would say if confronted with the reality that there is really nothing any of us can or realistically will do to stop the inevitability of what will happen.

First of all most people don't want to know the truth when confronted with the idea that the world as they know it is a farce, or as Schiff would say a "fake economy". The Zietgist movies did a lot to expose the truth, but again, I don't know if the truth really matters.

However, I sometimes have trouble making the leap into the abyss of the NWO, and all the Saint Birgitta You Tubers, and the FEMA Death Camps, etc. That frankly does more to discredit everyone than they do to inform. Perhaps we are in for a really unpleasant ending here soon, but perhaps we are not. I guess the point I'm trying to make is that for everyone to week in and week out get their panties in a bundle and spout the same rhetoric, about how we are all screwed just gets old.

I like to hear about solutions, otherwise, it just start to sound like noise after you've been warned for the umpteenth time of a doomsday scenario. Perhaps it's whistling in the graveyard. I guess I will be that Roman eating grapes while the empire falls. Or in my case, enjoying my thanksgiving diner with my family.

We all do not add up to a hill of beans, and we might as well enjoy the time we are given on earth before it is over. You could walk out your door and be killed by a bus, so I guess I'm just trying to say, let's lighten up a bit, and lay off the over the top conspriacy theories.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

This guy has been dead on and still is dead on. This recovery package being proposed is simply an extension of what got us in the problem we are in. It is ridiculous. People think that the best thing for this economy to make a recovery is to build up more of what caused it to fall apart. Credit.

They say they need to free up lending so that credit is easier to get. What the f**k got us into this problem in the first place? I don't have room to argue since I am part of the problem at this point instead of the solution. However, I am working hard to REMOVE ALL DEBT from my life. I am going to go completely cash. Period.

Right now when people ask me if I own my own home I used to say "yeah". Well, that's a farse that I no longer buy into. If something unforeseen were to happen and I missed a couple payments I would find out really quick just how much I own my home.

So this guy is dead on. These entities need to fail. The economy needs to collapse completely in order for it to rebuild. Building it back up on the crap that got us here in the first place is only going to set this country up for the final big fall. The one that will start the killing in the streets. The one that will start a revolution.

Personally, I would prefer a more peaceful approach to rebuilding the system but if this government seriously keeps going along this route of building it up on credit, we will see the revolution that everyone keeps talking about.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that for everyone to week in and week out get their panties in a bundle and spout the same rhetoric, about how we are all screwed just gets old.

I like to hear about solutions, otherwise, it just start to sound like noise after you've been warned for the umpteenth time of a doomsday scenario. Perhaps it's whistling in the graveyard. I guess I will be that Roman eating grapes while the empire falls. Or in my case, enjoying my thanksgiving diner with my family.

We all do not add up to a hill of beans, and we might as well enjoy the time we are given on earth before it is over. You could walk out your door and be killed by a bus, so I guess I'm just trying to say, let's lighten up a bit, and lay off the over the top conspriacy theories.

Put very well my friend. Great advice. I have tried to give similar at times. Sometimes people get so caught up in all of the 'bad' in life that they forget to worry about enjoying that life. They need to focus on the 'good' too or else they will simply go crazy. That is where the term conspiracy 'nut' comes from. People that get so involved with conspiracies that they no longer can discern the real ones from the made up ones and they get caught up in the madness of it all.

However, I must disagree with one point you made. That we won't really do anything to change it. I think in my previous post I showed that we can take control of our own destiny. We can remove the debt and credit from our lives and live on a cash only system.

That is the best thing for everyone to do. It would mean some serious sacrifice up front for a couple years (just putting virtually every penny towards paying that debt off) but if you succeed you will feel a hell of a lot better about yourself. Anyway, that's the best way to go about. Listen to Schiff. He's a smart guy. Start saving your money instead of giving every penny you make to the crooks that coerced you out of it with the constant brainwashing you receive day in and day out.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I wonder what Schiff thinks about Obama's new 500 billion dollar package. LOL. Who's gonna buy 500 billion bonds? China? Ruin their own economy to prop up our broke economy?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by vehemes terra eternus
Can't believe all this happening!!!!!

Americans you need to do something, try something, a massive protest or something!!!

They tried that 11/22/08 by rallying outside the FED banks all over the U.S.

Ron Paul was there, it was organized by the grassroot movement Restore The Republic (RTR)

Video footage of Ron Paul speaking at the rally:

This was just three days ago, not sure what the effect was but for the realization that the Fed issue is becoming more and more mainstream.

MoonMine

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

Are you trying to say that my level 70 Shaman CAN'T zap things with lightening in real life? CRAP! I have been brainwashed!

No, we cannot avoid a tidal wave of this magnitude when it hits. We can only prepare ourselves for it. We can only prepare for the 'what if' if we happen to survive it. Then live our lives and try to enjoy every second your lungs suck in air. Because to do otherwise would be a an offense to yours or any others God(s).

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join