It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Israeli Air Force ready to attack Iran'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

'Israeli Air Force ready to attack Iran'

www.presstv.ir

"[A strike] is not the end of the game. Then, we should follow it up with a viable, sustainable military operation to target the facilities [serving] the regime's interests, and not allow the regime to rehabilitate itself."

Iranian military officials have warned Israeli and other foreign aggressors of the bitter consequences that would follow an attack against the nation.

The Commander of the Iranian Army, Major General Ataollah Salehi, noted Tuesday that Iran "will inflict a humiliating defeat on aggressors with our arrow of anger."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Does anyone still think that israel will strike Iran before Obama hits office, im not sure what his stance is.

Theres a good reason why this can happen, israel have said that Iran could have weapons grade fuel by febuary, and could develop a nuclear bomb by then.

Could this be israel saying what they want you to believe i dont know. Also you have this great event that there warning us about..

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

This an interesting video..

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This is seriously going to suck...

I usually am the guy who's never at a loss for words.

This whole situation and it's continued path, dumbfounds even me.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
well so far in teh last 5 years we have had about 20 different times israel will bomb iran and iran will retaliate with the force of God

so its all hot air really , the world goes on , no one in israel or iran has bombed each other and the people of each country can breathe easier that they won`t get glassed.yet.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Israel doesn't sneeze without America's express written premission. If anything is going to happen, it will be because America will let Israel act on their behalf, with American help of course. After 9/11 American troops were seen setting up Patriot Missle Batteries all across Israel. This is all part of the plan to set up a strong sphere of influence in the region, leaving only China to conquer.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
How many times have i heard this?!! i will believe it when i see it,Iran should'nt be bombed ,save a bullet for it's leader.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I hate to say this

But they are definitely going too, your going to wake up one day and it will be on and it will all really be awful before it's over.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

mmmhhhhh

list of topics

Icing on the cake as one would say

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS search

has more + google

So every month or couple weeks we get the same old thing
Israel will attack Iran

[edit on 19-11-2008 by bodrul]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Yeah I've been hearing that a strike will be coming within the next few weeks for the past 2 years I've been here....... and of course nothing ever happens!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

As Harlequin said...

It's all hot air!!! They claim it once, if not more, a month!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I disagree, but hope the rest of you are correct!

As a Jewish guy and knowing first hand the level of paranoia about a second holocaust... I don't at all think that this is bluffing. Despite how many times it's been said.

And really as an American don't want this to happen, not much a fan of Israel... in the end because I being Jewish get to deal with any negative sentiments created by conflict and I'd be happy to let my Religions world stage position FADE

But, I think they will attack and somehow it will be a negative because the outcome will be bad and it's... just another damn thing that makes people look twice when they hear the word Jew... or worse and, I enjoy my life as it is.

But there are nutty guys in Isreal and in Iran

I think this is all no good

I'd also add those who think that USA has control of Israel, are just, simply not getting the personalities involved

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
the instigators would be wiped off the map pretty quick

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Seeing as how this is a Iranian website, this has as much credibility as a Israel making claims about Irans nucleur sites. If Israel does instigate a war, I hope it stays in the region and not a catalyst for World War. I hate to say it but let 'em get themselves killed, save us $30+ Billion in foreign "aide" every year.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Again the good old 'boy who cried wolf!' tactic. They keep rattling their sabers and when they're really gonna strike noone can forsee it. With this much talk about the attacks even the spies on both sides must be confused.

new topics

top topics

join