It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unseen Pentagon Footage?!!?! Wow

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
the pentagon video is so fake, you can tell when the camera moves the object is out of sync and it looks so blatantly super imposed by an amateur I can't believe this thread even got a reply, and how the hell this thread got so many flags I don't know. Perhaps that is the spookiest thing in this whole topic.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Come on, I hope no one really believes that the helicopter footage is genuine. The footage is 100% fake. Anyone can see that the "explosion" is poorly tracked onto the footage.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by Krollspell]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It doesn’t sound like you are a video editor or Electronic Security expert; your explanation fails to setup or provided sufficient background information on the type of video system making the original recording, thereby making your conclusions as presented shaky. 1) You are pressing the key 30+ times because you are looking at NBC's feed and rebroadcast of the footage which is typically 30 frames per second for live TV. 2) If the original recording system was CCTV encoded and compressed prior to recording to hard drive, compression algorithm only updates portions of the screen that change and can result in ghosts for high speed objects for older formats. 3) The original footage appears to be in time lapse mode where only 2-5 frames are recorded every second, so yes, there are frames missing. This is typical for security video recording. 4) Given the resolution of the video, the only way to tell if it were edited is if the original were watermarked and you could examine it.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Nothing to see here really. The camera's frame rate is much slower than the events it is recording. It would not be unusual to see the plane and the explosion on the same frame if the two events are milliseconds apart.

Just basic photography guys...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Explanation of "omg omg omgoooood, fade up" of first clip
en.wikipedia.org...
his freaking out reminds me of the rainbow in sprinkler lady on YouTube. For someone who's even pretending to be knowledgeable about video at all, this is easily just as hilarious of a misconception.

I've worked for over a decade in film, post, live studio and event work, and this is a NORMAL part of the process when digitizing or otherwise converting content for the format in which it's to be used. Pull Down "Telecine" AND scan conversion - almost always up-scaling to 1080 these days. There's artifacts and anomalies related that I won't go in to, because they don't relate to the original source of the content that was released, which is basically a few "prepared" still frames.

The second clip, yeah. Obviously you have to be equally as ignorant about special effects as well, if you can't PLAINLY tell that it's a poorly done fake at that.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Those pictures of those bodies could have been taken anywhere in the world in any location, where is “your” proof, you summit these pictures to us as proof. The FBI lies about everything; the FBI can dig in any old cold case files and pull up pictures.

Our Government lies all the time (why?) because they do not want to be accountable for anything.

[edit on 11/20/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo

Originally posted by TruthTellist
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

It slid into the bottom floor of the pentagon, with all those poor people who ended up as mangled bodies.

The majority of the plane and the bodies were IN the pentagon - that is why you didn't see corpses all over the pentalawn.

No....I saw no corpses anywhere. Neither did anyone else. Nor plane parts aside from a random unidentified engine and later some painted metal scraps appeared on the lawn. Where is this wreckage and bodies?

I am not saying it was a missile. I am not saying it makes sense to swap planes. I am saying that there was no plane wreckage and no bodies.

No Plane Wreckage?

There is an ENTIRE Debris Field:

enitre debris field? I see a couple pieces of painted metal. Hardly and entire debris field. Thanks for proving what I had said about that.

AND BODIES:

of a pentagon employee killed in an explosion that day. Done the autopsy? What proof of a plane killed him exactly?

Even SURVIVORS:

of what?

How about the Taxi and Smashed Light-Poles on Washington Boulevard (Route 27):

How about them, what could have done that? Oh, I know, ANYTHING FLYING THROUGH THERE.

Here is a Diagram displaying the Flight Path, and its coorelation to the ground based characteristics:

and....how does a diagram prove to me that there was plane wreckage and bodies here? I still do not seem any of that stuff, least of all in this diagram.

Nice try. You went to alot of trouble to grab these from any other thread. Think I have not seen them?

What did I say? Painted metal scraps showed up on the lawn later. Thank you for showing us which ones that I meant.

I said no bodies of passengers. You showed a pentagon employee in an orange jumpsuit that was killed in an explosion. Thank you again.

You even showed a picture of someone with burned legs. Wow, did they survive from that plane? Really that is a plane survivor noone heard about? Or someone at the pentagon that got burned in an explosion.

And the taxi and smashed light poles prove what again? That something flew through there. Something.

You really think those pics disprove anything that I said? Try again.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by angel of lightangelo]

Mod edit: Fixed quotes for clarity.

[edit on 11/20/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by razorvocals

Didn't see this thread had gotten so long!

THANK YOU for posting this!

I'm not even going to bother with that video. Yes, it's at a reversed angle but at regular speed (or not for that matter) the explosion doesn't move with the oscillation from the camera.

EDIT: Also, the explosion itself doesn't match any other recording of the actual explosion.... AND there's an issue with the coloration. The "fog" created by the atmosphere at distance appears to be applied quite differently when you compare the explosion to the building itself.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by cogburn]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I am not saying it was a missile. I am not saying it makes sense to swap planes. I am saying that there was no plane wreckage and no bodies.

Two years ago today, Suzanne Calley died aboard American Airlines Flight 77 when terrorists hijacked the plane and sent it crashing into the Pentagon. She was homeward bound from a business trip and planned to celebrate her and Jensen's 20th anniversary the next day. Her 43rd birthday would have been just a few days later.

Rescue crews were able to pull Calley's body from Flight 77's wreckage. Now, after a long period of hesitation, Jensen plans to let the Pacific waters take her cremated remains

gilroydispatch.com...

Gee, that sounds like a body....

Remains from every passenger/crew member were recovered and identified at the Pentagon, so you can complain that you didnt see the bodies all you want to. You were not there, but there were plenty of people who were and saw what was left.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I have said on here before that I have been flying for 14 odd years half of which has been in heavy jet commercial airliners B747 & B777's ....

The white streak "What ever it is" is flying level just above the ground .... impossible to do in a commercial jet considering the fences , light poles , over passes , buildings descent paths etc.... you would need a long clear run up with out any obstructions to get a large aircraft that level and precise above the ground.

The streak has a sharp pointed nose ... large airliners do not ... if a large airliner had its belly that close to the ground the engines would be scraping in the dirt.... so you would see two huge track marks in the dirt right before impact.

It could have been a plane .. ie: like a laser guided ex military jet that had been converted for the purpose of an attack "remoted controled"/ or a UAV drone or some type of missile.

THIS IS NOT A COMMERCIAL AIRLINER ... I e-mailed the CIA yesterday expressing my concerns on their judgment and evaluation of the footage I have yet to hear back from them. Funny That

I would testify in court as would many of the Pilots for 911 Truth movement.

THIS WAS AN INSIDE JOB.........PERIOD.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Rescue crews were able to pull Calley's body from Flight 77's wreckage. Now, after a long period of hesitation, Jensen plans to let the Pacific waters take her cremated remains

gilroydispatch.com...

Gee, that sounds like a body....

Remains from every passenger/crew member were recovered and identified at the Pentagon, so you can complain that you didnt see the bodies all you want to. You were not there, but there were plenty of people who were and saw what was left.

Sure does sound like a body doesnt it. There is no proof, no evidence, nothing but a story. Presumably by the same people that claimed they never imagined airliners as missles or being flown into the pentagon right?

Beleive everything you read from these people? Sorry, I am not so easily persuaded. Annecdotes will never prove anything to me especially considering if you take that annecdotes debunkers try to throw out as proof, they all start to contradict each other.

Sorry but you will have to do better than to tell me some sob story.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by angel of lightangelo]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Saw the video and frames of it a long time ago, could easily be fake since even in the frames all they show is the head of the plane on the right of the frame. So they freeze a plane frame of the pentagon and do some Zapruder film editing and their good to go...the frame after that is the explosion...never is there an entire plane even shown in the frames I saw coming from the same video.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well the security cameras used that day did not shoot video at 30 frames per second, which means that the video is not going to show much byond what it could capture, and can explain why at one moment we see the plane on the far right, and then nothing, then the explosion.

The video from the helicopter is shooting at 30 frames per second, which is why more can be seen.

What is intriquing to me is the helicopter footage, not so much the footage itself, but how the "plane" seems to swoop into the frame on the far left, and then stop suddenly for a few frames, then suddenly zipps across the lawn and slam into the pentagon.

Definately strange for a plane going 300 mph to suddenly stop and then streak across the yard and then hit the building. Almost as if the "plane" hesitated for a second or two and then proceeded to hit the pentagon.

No plane or even a missile can just stop mid flight at 300+ mph.

Something definately strange about that.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix911

Did you ever watch www.PilotsForTruth.org
They have their a professional from England who takes it all apart.
It is very interesting.
Where are the wings from the so called Airplane? The hole was not large enough for the wings, they should have been damaged.
Body's found were from the people working in the Pentagon.
No signs of airplane seats, no luggage, no passenger bodies.
Could it be a missle, but they don't want us to know, for fear of panic.
After reading a long report about the Oklahoma Bombing, there were so many people involved, that I believe that the government knew we were going to be attacked but not knowing where or how.
A large group again and they might have brought explosives into the Twin Towers before the Planes hit.
I started thinking that way after the reading of that official report.
It baffles your mind how many people were involved and McVeigh was just a nobody being used.
The plane in Pennsylvania is strange too. Again almost nothing there

When you look at pictures from other airplane crashes it does not make any sense.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hermina

Ive said in other threads why rehash all of this and to let those lives lost that day rest in peace. Which some took my statement to be not in favor of trying to find out what really happend, which it was not meant that way.

There are alot of things about 9/11 that do not add up, and I for one certianly do not buy the up front explanation. Too much of the entire mess, before AND after 9/11 that dont add up.

I think the goal now is to find out who exactly was behind all this and to nail their butts to the wall. I say this in the quest for justice to those lives lost that day over something that should not have occured, if it was terrorists or not, it should not have happend at all.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix911

The security camera is a time lapse video im pretty sure
Thats what I first heard and thats what it would seem if the object "stood still" for some time

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The DoD film is from a security camera, like the ones used in convenience stores, etc. Trying to analyze this as if it were from a high resolution, high speed camera is idiotic! What's more amazing than the fools who offer these off-the-wall theories are the fools who treat them as they were the least bit credible.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Lets forgetthe corny Helicopter fake footage which is obviously being posted to sidetrack the main point.

Which is The terrible technology of the pentago survellance cameras. Whiz as my friend IvanZanna said amounts to about a slide show.

Now I would like to know how long it was before they released that extra 4th or 5th frame showing a "supposed" plane in one frame? Wasn't it like 6 months or a yar later.

This is not to mention all the other roof surrvellance cams ect, I mean

C'mon Pentagon~!

Your supposed to be the most secured, camera covered building in the USofA, yes we get for slides, and another shady one some 6 months to a year later showing a smoke trail, no wait, a fuselage, no wait...

You know what it shows it shows 6 months of hurried Computer graphics, that were decent enough for the mass of sheep to believe.

Now this helicopter crap. Listen, take that and chuck it in the trash, it does nothing but bad for 9/11 truth it makes us look like fools. Cause its obviously poorly done,and fake.

Just look at te damage, and the neat"punchout hole. Planes don't do this after going through 3 well four reinforced concrete rings(since two intecect), and left a perfect circel. Only Missiles mostlikely the kind shown in that Avatar, comparison, man I love that thing, It's so exact.

But please for whats good of 9/11 truth enough of the helicopter cdoctored footage, and lets lobby to get all the stolen survellience cameras, from nearby hotels, freewats, rooftop of pentagon, at least 3 must have must have caught this things aproach (but thier top of the line equipment , being the US security center), may not be able to catch but one frame of a plane heading at it from a couple miles out at 500 mph. C'mon now this has turned into BS, straight into a joke, and Now Bush wants Full pardons for warcrimes. Mostly ones commited upon his own people no doubt.

Can't want to see Him, Condalisa,and DICK Cheny, swinging ropes.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
What I found strange , that building area was unoccupied, under repair, this is good nothing to interfer with biz. And on picture before roof fell, things are laying there, big spools like nothing big came thru there. Ever see like in movie ,one guy is out side waiting for the guy inside to give him something to carry , I don't how to do big engine unless was already in building or wheels?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join