It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unseen Pentagon Footage?!!?! Wow

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I have never doubted that it was something other than a plane that caused the damage at the Pentagon.

Wasn't it clearly impossible that the body of that plane could fit into the hole it was suppose to have left in the building?

[edit on 19-11-2008 by spinkyboo]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Second clip toward the end is completely fake. The fireball moved with the camera. It's definitely doctored much the same way the crappy "popcorn" ufo vids have been every other night this past summer. The moving object "swells" as well. Fake fake fake 100%.

His theory on the first (officially released) clip warrants a further review but that might have been tampered with too. I will try it out myself tomorrow and see what's up.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
As far as if any of the video presented is fake or not, I do not know. I am not an expert nor claim to be one. I'm just JAFO.... just another observer.

What has me perplexed are the odds that a helicopter would be positioned flying in close proximity of the pentagon with a camera pointed perfectly to view only the path of that object flying 4-600 mph into the pentagon at that precise moment. Does that scream bs to anyone or am I full of it? I think I have a better chance of sitting at a 9 player no limit texas holdem poker table for 9 hands with everyone going all in every hand and winning every single one of them.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I know you all don't want to hear this but on the morning of 9/11 my friend had called and woke me up and told me his sister, who works across the street from the Pentagon, watched a PLANE fly into it. The only conspiracy with 9/11 is that we probably shot down flight 93.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by geemony
reply to post by kyleplatinum

Could it be the plane hit at an angle and NOT straight and level, wow what a concept!!! Look at the top of the roof chard beyond the impact area. Could that have been the right side engines and wing being thrown across the roof top?

I dont know use your imagination seems to me alot of people are doing that.

I keep using my imagination but it does not explain what happend to that wing or where the wing damage is. Care to delve your imagination for a theory that matches the evidence? I will give you a hint, start with where the wings are.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Here's one that I'm not sure anyone has touched yet;

In the frames shown in the video, the fire ball appears to be superimposed on top of the
image of the building. Meaning, the building is still intact behind the first frame of the
big fire ball. That is poor editing by the clowns that be.

Also, if that was NOT a plane full of passengers and fuel, where the hell is the plane and
all the freakin' passengers?? The bottom of the mighty Atlantic?

This thing stinks, man.

MS

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
It looks like they fired the missile off the back of a truck as it drove down the highway (launched perpendicularly).

A transport truck would suffice, even the favourited U-Haul van would likely suffice.

But I am leaning towards the remote controlled plane theory.

*On 9/11 in 1941 the Freemasonic Cornerstone Laying Ceremony was held at the Pentagon.

*On 9/11 1963 the Freemasonic Cornerstone Laying Ceremony was held at the WTC Towers.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by riggins44

You make all these claims now show your sources.
This is a debating forum; you need to show where you got your info from thank you.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I don’t claim to be a CGI expert, but man that video is the worst CGI I have ever seen, and that is saying A LOT. If I can clearly see it’s a CGI fake, then I don’t understand why this discussion of it is 7 pages long.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
There is no way to verify the authenticity of such a low-grade film. If someone could produce a high-def version, or the original, it would be much easier to make accurate judgements; I don't think the truth will be found with grainy youtube footage.
Not to say that I have a solution, mind you; I'm simply pointing out that most of the debating on this thread are based upon the idea that internet-grade film is capable of proving that the government lied.

That aside, you can bet your life that the government has documents, recordings, and testimony of all sorts regarding 9-11 which nobody will ever hear; at least, nobody will hear any of it until some snoop gets lucky in fifty years or so. When it happens, said snoop will be lucky to move ten feet before being detained or gunned down; the government protects its secrets, and doesn't let sensitive film footage leak to the world-wide web. That we know of, anyway.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Are you also of the opinion that this video is a red herring, of sorts?

If so, it is something that can be effectively debunked when mentioned along with Real evidence in order to dissuade the audience from engaging in further independent investigation.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

The damage to the Pentagon was roof to ground.

How dose that prove the video is a fake?

[edit on 11/20/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

that the cameras run on time delay to save FPS.

I just want to ask you a little question who said the cameras run on time delay to save FPS. I will happy for your help thank you.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
From my perspective, this video is fantastic.

Check this out. It's a plot of the path the "Icke Object" took when it struck the Pentagon.

Not only is that video consistent with the North-side theory, it also is consistent with mine and with the damage inflicted on the Pentagon.

Is the video a hoax? Is CIT a hoax? Am I a hoax?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Sorry that I asked for proof of the crash scene everyone. Sorry.

Not a one line appology.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

*** READ HERE BEFORE YOU POST ***

I see some participants in this thread forgot about our strict 9/11 Madness policy. If I may remind you:

Any inappropriate comments, insults, topic derailment, or trolling will result in immediate posting ban or account termination.
When participating with the members of AboveTopSecret.com, there are certain standards of conduct and cooperation that are not simply expected, they are demanded.
While we have a long standing tradition of supporting passionate debate of nearly any topic, we insist that all participates do so with respect and decorum. Spamming our forum with multiple topics and ignoring well-presented questions demonstrates no intent to show respect. And calling ATS members who disagree with their position "shills" lacks the required decorum.

READ ME!

We haven't removed any of the accounts in this thread - but some participants are repeat offenders and we're going to take that into account from this point on. Consider this the first and last verbal warning.

Please guys. Keep it civil. Keep it scholarly. I know you guys are better than this.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Here is the original clip of the fake pentagon footage!

As for what really hit the pentagon I don't know. I tend to think it was 77 the real conspiracy is what happened to allow the plane to get there to begin with!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by razorvocals
As for what really hit the pentagon I don't know. I tend to think it was 77 the real conspiracy is what happened to allow the plane to get there to begin with!

That is the part that certain people do not get.

There are two choices to this argument.

I am right and it was not a plane or

You all were right and it was a plane, now explain how the hell that did happen that moring without implicating the government in at the very least, willfull negligence.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join