It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of HIPPUS?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I was talking to a friend of mine who is in the Air Force, and he mentioned that HAARP has evolved into an even more advanced form called HIPPUS(Sp?). He could not say a thing about it and even told me that he is not even supposed to say the name. My friend said it was in the same area in Alaska as HAARP.
Does anyone know about this?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Nope, sure haven't. A google search did not turn up much either.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
And I assume you have a point to make?

Please do tell why you made this thread.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Wait, what happened to the OP, spookjr???

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

The reason that I started this thread was to ask a simple question, or didnt you see that. So I guess that no one has any info for me.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
SpookJr is invisible.

I see him as the OP, yet no post.

Then again he is showing as the last poster and I come to see who/what he is or isn't and he still doesn't show up!

Maybe that cloaking device is really up and running here at ATS!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hippos that's best I can do.

link   
Maybe the OP is playing with us.

Wiki says HIPPUS has to do with dialation between the muscles around the eye and dialation and even compared to the galloping of the horse.

Sphincter muscle is also mentioned which makes me think this is a joke.

link   

hippus /hip·pus/ (hip´us) abnormal exaggeration of the rhythmic contraction and dilation of the pupil, independent of changes in illumination or in fixation of the eyes.

source

[edit on 11/18/2008 by Aislin]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

This is strange, all of spookyjr's posts are gone from his profile too.

This is, what's the word.....

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Actually its not a joke at all. My friend (a USAF officer) said this. It is brand new and operates on some of the same principles as HAARP. It is located in Alsaka somewhere. Maybe Adak or Unalaska. Basically the jist is that it is the next step in HAARP technology. I cant find anything about this anywhere.
BTW. I would not waste everyones time on a joke,although the sphincter thing is kind of funny.
High Intensity Phased Particle something,something maybe?

[edit on 18-11-2008 by spookjr]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
........And so the mystery starts..... The Govt must have got to him before he could spill his guts.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
And yet...
SpookyJr just showed up as the latest poster...until I came along

Spooky

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I don't know! It is strange. He was showing again as the last poster, so here I am, hoping to catch a glimpse of the "mystery man" and once again..............He isn't............

LOL!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Guys, there is no mystery here I was just re-vamping my mem profile. I'm just a dude with a question. There is no joke,no B.S.. Sorry I dissapeared for a minute I was just eating dinner for gods sake!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
spooky...
ATS to spooky
do you read?
we cannot see your posts
how did you do that?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

This must be so existentially puzzling for him/her.

Spooky if you can read us, step away from the light!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Seriously, has anyone "alerted" the staff? If not I'll do it.

Spooky send one of us a U2U if you can.

[edit on 11/18/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Seriously? Exactly what the heck is everyone talking about? How did I do what? I can see my posts just fine. Whats going on? I just asked a question that I expected a serious answer to, or at least some guesses. Again there is no mystery.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I found a way to see all the mystery posts. Why they aren't showing up is beyond me, but here is a compilation of the posts by the author of this thread.

Actually its not a joke at all. My friend (a USAF officer) said this. It is brand new and operates on some of the same principles as HAARP. It is located in Alsaka somewhere. Maybe Adak or Unalaska. Basically the jist is that it is the next step in HAARP technology. I cant find anything about this anywhere.
BTW. I would not waste everyones time on a joke,although the sphincter thing is kind of funny.
High Intensity Phased Particle something,something maybe?

Guys, there is no mystery here I was just re-vamping my mem profile. I'm just a dude with a question.

The reason that I started this thread was to ask a simple question, or didnt you see that. So I guess that no one has any info for me.

was talking to a friend of mine who is in the Air Force, and he mentioned that HAARP has evolved into an even more advanced form called HIPPUS(Sp?). He could not say a thing about it and even told me that he is not even supposed to say the name. My friend said it was in the same area in Alaska as HAARP.
Does anyone know about this?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join