It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bankers' Manifesto of 1892 - MUST READ!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
[The Rothschilds] "preferred to operate anonymously in the United States behind the facade of J. P. Morgan and Company."
- Eustace Mullins

"By hundreds of thousands, hard handed Americans believed that Cleveland and Carlisle [Cleveland's Secretary of Treasury] had sold the credit of the Republic to the Morgans and the Rothschilds, and had pocketed a share of the price."
- The 'Morgan Bonds'

"Thereafter, Morgan appears to have served as a Rothschild financial
agent and went to great length to appear totally American."
- G. Edward Griffin

According to the highest law of the land, the U.S. Constitution, only silver and gold may be used as legal tender:

Art 1, Sec 10: No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility

How is it that the Federal Reserve Bank is owned by foreigners who have taken ownership of most of the U.S. with money they make out of nothing. Follow the money & you find the real criminals

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

What can I say to that?

All that you have said is true, the real question isn't about what's legal. It's about applying it to these criminals that you have pointed out. We know where and who they are, they're in Washington and at the head of the Federal Res. and the banks thereof.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Don't forget about the World bank with all of their supposed concern and aid to struggling 'Developing Country's'.
Its full o the same people and their friends and family members and has been for many many years.

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
-Ronald Reagan (1986)

What this country needs are more unemployed politicians.
-Edward Langley, Artist (1928 - 1995)

No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in session.
-Mark Twain (1866 )

Talk is cheap...except when Congress does it.
-Unknown

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
check out I.G. Farben. Got their money from Wall Street in 1928 fully. this included Prescott Bush, DuPonts, Rockefellers and many more to include IBM.

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Now you know why they murdered the Lindbergh baby. It was done as a warning, to back off. History would say it was a botched kidnapping which is not true.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
www.fdrs.org...

here you go more substantiation

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Good video, although i've seen or heard much of it's contents in the past. I never heard of that book outlining what was basicly a fictional FDR yet to come. Sounds like some future reading and research forthe old tinker.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
FDR was just another Bush and almost worse. Its not fiction. The true story of FDR leaves the History books and Movies of a courageous man are the fictional types. The only regrets that he had like So many, to include Woodrow Wilson, who admitted that he ruined the country by pushing the Federal Reserve Act later in his life; for FDR was when he was dying in Yalta. This was why he was placed in yalta. The Illuminati are very concerned about death bed confessions.

FDR was a traitor working with the Illuminati and so was his ancestors back in the 1841......

"Roosevelt's Communist Manifesto", by Immanuel Josephson, 1955, with reprint of document plagarized by plan, of the communist thesis, that he obtained from Mazzini who got it from Adam Weishaupt. Then the thesis was renamed and given to karl marx to write the "Communist Manifesto' per the errant Historical records. All fabricated like Edison invented the light....he didn't. Nickolai Tesla did and it was taken over by JP Morgan. Illuminati.

"Red Fog Over America" by William G. Carr detailing the horrific speech by FDR........

March 4, 1939 - Quote from a report of the secret committee by President Roosevelt,;

“I am making no concessions to business, or for relief. I have a military machine sufficient to stop any organized revolt. I am putting MY PEOPLE ahead of all instruments. I’ll have had a full understanding with Chamberlain, and we will destroy this unemployed condition with a WAR, and a WAR only. To Hell with the American people, as far as a Democracy is concerned. It does not exist. It never did, and we will never let it happen that way. I am going to crush business, infest America with all the aliens possible, and in the last analysis, declare Martial Law, and confiscate everything I need for a true and forceful Dictatorship. My New Deal is a failure, and I know it, but no one else will tell me that I must discontinue my present activities, and program.”

From the Secret Audience with the Military Appropriation Committee; The Ways and Means Committee; The Special War Finance Committee; and,

this copy was presented to me by mail through Senator Lundeen.” “The Red Fog Over America” by William Guy Carr, 1955.

In 1841 Clinton Roosevelt published in America “The Science of Government Founded on Natural Laws”, This was nothing more than a plagiarized version of the teachings of Professor Adam Weishaupt of Frankfort University, Germany, the renegade Jesuit priest who arranged for the agenteur of the Illuminati to infiltrate into French Freemasonary in 1776 so “The Secret Power” which directed the World Revolutionary Movement, and the Conspiracy of Satan, at that time could use Freemasonsary to further their secret plans and ambitious and at the same time cloak their diabolitical purpose.

The fact that FDR’s New Deal, his NRA, and other political policies and economic devices fitted perfectly into the “Long Range Plans”, of the Illuminati proved the continuity of the conspiracy from 1841 to 1945. It has been explained that Roosevelt made known his secret plans to establish a dictatorship in American in March 1939 when he gave a secret audience to some of his governments special committee. It has also been mentioned that Roosevelt was kept a virtual prisoner from after Yalta until his death presumably to prevent him telling the truth in the event his conscience troubled him when he realized that he was about to meet his maker.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
very good finding here fellow ATS'ers, as a member of the finance industry this is very interesting and will look forward to coming revelations and new evidence

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Rothschilds funded both sides of the Civil War, funded both sides of the Russian and Japanese war, pulled funding and support from Russia causing them to lose, thereby setting the stage for a Russian revolution and WWI. Wall Street now funds Lenin in 1904 or 1905. JP Morgan causes the 1907 panic and then history credits him to saving us, but does not say the caused it to justify to the public the need for a central bank. In 1910 they set up the system for financial control, in 1913 they sneak in the Federal Reserve Act, and in 1915 Wall Street funds the Bolshevik Revolution. History says that 1,200 Marines were sent to help fight it but this was a mission planned for failure and was to obsfucate the truth.

The WWI, WWII and WWIII were in fact planned between 1850 to 1871 by Albert Pike in conceptional terms to be detailed by the Illuminati families later.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Way to go on the investigating! I wonder has anyone here watched the documentary 'The Corporation' ? I believe that our congress was able to stall them up to around 1870 (been awhile since I saw the film). After this things went downhill, the agenda was cemented. I do suspect the Manifesto in question here has some validity. I for one feel we should follow the money to find and cull the evil. What's that saying "If the root of all evil, than why do churches beg for it"? I'm not saying religion has anything to do with this mess, although on the hand maybe they have a hand in it. Bottom line is there is untruths and deception on every level and every sector of our society worse yet it's global. This is going to have to take all people of all countries to unite against the deception and take back their own countries. There is no way the people of the world will accept a new world order/ one world government if they cannot stop the corruption at the very core of the governments. I wanted to believe in Obama but during the campaign he voted yes to the 'Bush' stimulus bill as well as McCain. Truthseekers and Truthtellers unite worldwide.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
www.wholetruthcoalition.org...

So I run across this Bankers Manifesto, seems it was posted here before. If true, the latest incident with Joe Stack is not part of the plan. This has got to scare the bajesus out of the Bankers or controlling elite. Now it makes sense why they are trying to create a new enemy within the ranks of the American people.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It doesn't really matter if this little screed was actually written by the banksters or not. It is totally true, either way. I'm glad to see most posts on here are from people who are pretty much aware of what is going on and has been going on for hundreds of years.

The scary part is, seeing how many bozos are calling it a hoax, even here on ATS. You have to realize, this forum is populated by a VERY small percentage of the population whom are at least slightly aware that something is not right. Even among this group, at least half of them are sneering at this and calling it a hoax, thereby playing along with the banksters.

If you even look into this stuff alittle bit, you will find all of this to be true and hten some. However, 99 percent of the morons will not even try to find out, and they will tell those of us who are not blinded that we are crazy. THey will continue to play the banksters crooked game their whole lives. They have been so brainwashed into it that they will actually FIGHT for the banksters, thinking they are doing the right thing, when they are too stupid to even realize they are fighting for their own enemies.

Think of it this way: If there were such a thing as "terrorists", don't you think they would try killihng banksters and politicians, rather than random people on trains and in highly insured buildings?

It would be very easy to bring the banksters to justice and crush this entire criminal system we are living under. If everyone became aware of the way the system works it would end immediately. Sadly, that will never happen, as the sheep are so deluded and idiotic.

They are performing all this evil right in your face. It is so far along now they do not even try to hide it anymore, because they can tell the sheeple are too stupid to even see what is being done to them while it is being done.

I try to tell people this stuff every day. They laugh at me, call me insane, and keep playing the crooked game, thinking they are winning when they are losing and making sure their children and grandchildren will be enslaved. It's pretty easy to get out of the system, I've done it already, but everyone else still thinks I am crazy.

I am starting to think the NWO fiends are right. The masses are so stupid, they need and want to be controlled. Ack, I can't say any more right now I am so disgusted....

<< 2  3  4   >>

join