It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Treason List

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
These people are all involved in 9/11 but feel free to add anyone generally guilty of either treason or misprision of treason, this should make a much larger list, and allow us to have a little more fun with it.

The following people are all guilty of either treason or misprision of treason, and in my opinion should be waterboarded, tried, waterboarded again, (just for the fun of it) and then executed for treasonous acts against the united states and it's citizens, along with everyone else involved with 9/11:

George W. Bush
Dick Cheney
Donald Rumsfeld
Robert Mueller
Condoleezza Rice
George Tenet
General Richard Myers
Rudolph Giuliani
Philip Zelikow

See you all in hell

[edit on 14-11-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

It's interesting you just posted this. About 30 minutes ago I was thinking about making a similar list of the companies owned by the Fed and City of London. You're listing the people that doom us, I'll start a list of companies that doom us.

Is the Pope on your main list?
Also, the head of the Military Soverign Knights of Malta.
Also, the Mayor of the City of London corporation.

It would be great to crucify those folks how they crucify us.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Care to give reasons for each one as to why you believe why they are guilty of either treason or misprision of treason?

Know you say 9/11 in general but specifics would be better to see if one agrees or not.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

The Pope is the supreme legislator of the Soverign country of the Holy See, which commands all Catholics. For example, Catholic bishops are forbidden by the Pope to report child molestation, on pain of excommunication -- as they are also forbidden to report sex in the confessionals and sex with animals. This is treason against the laws in the U.S.

The Supreme commander of the Military Knights of Malta, also a soverign country, a world military force recognized in about 150 non-English speaking countries as a sovereign country -- has U.S. knights such as Bill Casey, Ronald Reagan, Lee Iococca, Reinhard Gehlen ... who support the policies of the Holy See and support the policy of the Knights of Malta in waging genocide throughout Africa, Euroasia and around the world. Genocide is against the laws of the U.S., and therefore treason.

The Lord Mayor of the City of London corporation is the legislative functionary of the City of London corporation, who are 1-square mile of bankers in London who are ALSO recognized as a soverign counry and who own all the central banks who are currently enslaving mankind and dooming us to war, including the fed. The existance of the Fed is treason against the U.S. articles of confederation, in which (I'm told) it was argued that the U.S. Treasury issue money in the U.S., because the U.S. Treasury is publicly owned and would NOT charge interest therefore there'd be neither a national debt nor IRS nor our financial slavery. Since the Fed is in itself a treasonous body, and a subset of the City of London, the Fed is a treasonous body, precided over by the Lord Mayor of the City of London corporation.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
No offense but if you know what treason and misprision of treason are, you shouldn't need an explanation why they are on the list.
The bottom eight are all from the 911 commission report, the rest should be obvious lol
And afterall there is a limit to how many letters you can type into each post, so I would run out of room just listing Bush's charges.

As for putting the pope on the list, I tried to keep it short, to leave room for others to add names.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

throw bloomberg on there and colin powell. and bob dole. and al gore. and ... thats it ill think of more

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Well if it floats your bubble and makes you feel better to hang the patsies then go ahead and do it.

I am however afraid that it will accomplish nothing as none of the people you listed are the true engineers of 9/11 or any other US policy.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Actually it would make me feel better.

Chances are, we will never find out who the real people in charge were, so we may as well start working our way up the ladder.

Who knows after being waterboarded a few times, we might get the names we want out of them.

And to imply that they are patsies is misleading.
They are all guilty of either treason or misprision of treason, they may not be the mastermind, but they are nonetheless, guilty...

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Actually it would make me feel better.

That's good enough for me.

Who knows after being waterboarded a few times, we might get the names we want out of them.

So we keep Guantanamo Bay open after all.
Oh, the irony.

And to imply that they are patsies is misleading.
They are all guilty of either treason or misprision of treason, they may not be the mastermind, but they are nonetheless, guilty...

I will agree only if you acknowledge the irony.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
and rupert murdoch cant forget that old bag of bones

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
and rupert murdoch cant forget that old bag of bones

Yeah nope, he's Australian, as such he's already a treasonous poopiehead.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
So we keep Guantanamo Bay open after all.
Oh, the irony.

Anyone have Lynndie England's phone number, I think we have a new job offer for her!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
just change the name of the forum to the Douchebag list. \

all of lockheed
the clintons
the osamas

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Alright, let me try to rescue the very thread I seem to have derailed.

Ashamedamerican, if you are going to accuse people of treason some semblance of evidence is required. A lot of the people on your list are misguided true believers, others like Bush are indeed patsies. In any case, for this thread to be taken seriously, you must provide your reasons for including each name. Lest this be a perhaps valid but personal rant.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
No offense taken. You seem to have knowledge that treason was committed by the people you mentioned. Would that not also make you liable for not reporting what you know to the proper authority?

In the United States, misprision of treason is a federal offense, committed where someone who has knowledge of the commission of any treason against the United States, does not inform the President, a federal judge or state Governor or judge (18 U.S.C. § 2382). It is punishable by a fine and up to 7 years in prison.

source

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
David Rockefeller (on general principle)

And how's this, I'll remove the ones who aren't blatently obvious from my original post, and only leave the ones who shouldn't need an explanation.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
No offense taken. You seem to have knowledge that treason was committed by the people you mentioned. Would that not also make you liable for not reporting what you know to the proper authority?

In the United States, misprision of treason is a federal offense, committed where someone who has knowledge of the commission of any treason against the United States, does not inform the President, a federal judge or state Governor or judge (18 U.S.C. § 2382). It is punishable by a fine and up to 7 years in prison.

source

How do you know I haven't reported them to a judge?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican
How do you know I haven't reported them to a judge?

Did you mention the irony?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Yes. I also passed along your suggestion about Abu Ghraib, but Mr. Gonzales was hesitant due to the fact that he will most likely end up on the list.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Isn't what you're doing libelous?
You've created a list falsely claiming that these people are guilty of treason.

As a matter of fact here is a list of people who are actually guilty of treason:

* Robert Henry Best, convicted of treason on April 16, 1948 and served a life sentence
* John Brown, convicted of treason against the Commonwealth of Virginia
* Iva Toguri D'Aquino, who is frequently identified with "Tokyo Rose." [perjured testimony]. Subsequently pardoned by President Gerald Ford
* Governor Thomas Dorr 1844, convicted of treason against the state of Rhode Island; see Dorr Rebellion; released 1845; civil rights restored 1851; verdict annulled 1854.
* Mildred Gillars, "Axis Sally," convicted of treason on March 8, 1949, served 12 years of a 10- to 30-year prison sentence
* Tomoya Kawakita, sentenced to death for treason, but eventually released by President John F. Kennedy to be deported to Japan
* Martin James Monti, United States Army Air Force pilot, convicted of treason for defecting to the Waffen SS in 1944

Now this is all semantics and I apologise, I'm not here to troll or anything like that, I understand your frustration.

I just don't want yourself or ATS to be put in a situation because of a list.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join