It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you ask George Bush if you had the chance?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I'm very much interested in your individual outlook on this.

Let's say you have the chance to ask the highly controversial president a casual question before he leaves office. What would you say and why?

Of course, you're restricted from asking classified and/or conspiracy related questions like "DID YOU DO 9/11, WHAT ABOUT ALIENS?!" or "I WOULD RIDE YOUR DAUGHTER LONG AND HARD LIKE I WAS BEING CHASED BY WILD INDIANS" because he would just wouldn't answer that.

I'd probably ask him if he did his best at that teetotal mother ****er of a job, and what he thinks about his future political career.

Have fun.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gunslingerjoe

Was it worth it?

Without a doubt, I believe GWB will be damned for what he has done or allowed to be done by others, while holding the office of the presidency. So, I would ask if what he has gained was worth his soul.

On a side note, please don't ask me what he has done to warrant such a question. If you don't know by now, I am not going to enlighten you.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by BluegrassRevolutionary]

[edit on 13-11-2008 by BluegrassRevolutionary]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hey George,

Any chance you could spot me some of that bailout cash?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Would you and Cheney wear reptilian sclera lens and allow the press to film your eyes so the conspiracy boards would sing loudly?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Honestly? Did you notice the onset of dementia/senility/Alzheimers yourself or did others notice it first? Will this get worse? Can it be managed with medication?

I don't agree with the guy's policies at all but at one point in time, he was a reasonably eloquent man and not completely stupid. Yet he seems to have devolved into a buffoon over his years as a president. What went wrong?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
My question woudl be so simple that I doubt he would be able to answer it...but it would be.....WHY?!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I would ask him

How many films of watching kids undress in there homes have you watched as president, for national security purposes?

That says it all, lol. These people like filming people in there homes, lol.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gunslingerjoe

I would not want to talk to him. It gives me the creeps just seeing him on the TV.

Have no desire to speak to or interact with this individual.

ps: He has a bad aura.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Do you want it in the stomach or the head?

Just kidding.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
the only question i would ask him is :

Can u still sleep at night ???

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
could you be gone by nov. the 15th?...that would be the first question and only question i would ask him, because any other question that i would ask, i wouldn't be able to get a coherent answer.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Were you totally wasted when you choked on that pretzel?
Do you think you did a good job with running our country?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
"Would you hold onto this dynam... candle for me?"

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spartannic
the only question i would ask him is :

Can u still sleep at night ???

I think we all know the answer to that question, remember these guys are not christians.

Americans should be proud of bush really, as he is the definition, of what your people aspire too. i.e money and power.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hey Georgie boy, How many times did you take it up the ass!
This is not a one liner.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I would ask, "Does this hurt? ... No? ... How about this?"

Seriously, I would ask him what he thinks people (and the history books) will be saying about his presidency in 25 years. You know, just for the fun.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I would ask him to meet me at my house at 2am..

but I lost the key to my front door.. so your gonna have to come in through the window...

oh.. and dont worry about the bulldog.. :-D
shes a sweetiepie..

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Reply to: Andy 1033

Americans should be proud of bush really, as he is the definition, of what your people aspire too. i.e money and power.

Making a blanket assumption about all Americans is ignorant prejudice.

I'm an American and

1) I didn't vote for GWB (he probably stole both elections in my opinion).
2) I have a high moral code I live by and don't intentionally screw over other people ever and not because "I fear going to hell" I don't believe in a single entity god and the whole heaven and hell mindset.

I'm a good person with high moral fiber just because it is the right thing to do and I feel good when I am nice and helpful vs mean and hateful.

Not all Americans are aspire to money and power. (and believe me I've had offers of both).

[edit on 13-11-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Was it worth sacrificing the lives and welfare of 300,000,000 people for your personal well being, and the well being of your business associates?

That would be the one. Or maybe,

Do you believe that you and your chronies are somewhat superior to me or mine?

Or even,

Since you lucked out at birth, and have barrelled your way with help of your father, big oil, big banks into presidency and through life without taking any accountability or responsibility, helping anyone but yourself, in retrospect, will you ever regret having the power to stop the rape over of the American people or at least recognize our humanity?

And if I could sneak another one in..

How about you go **** yourself?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
If he wanted to see it coming or he would prefer a blind fold, then do the opposite of his request.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join