It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP's Rainbow Aerosols (video) ROTFL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
My deepest apologies for this sort of post, but I just had to share it with some like minded individuals. Id call it a hoax but, its, well, you'll see. Its just not funny without having shopped the tin foil hat department.
This will probably get deleted or moved to BTS, anyhow, just wanted to share this with the ATS fam, since its akin to the sorts of things we deal with over here.
www.youtube.com...
(embedding never works for me sorry)

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
what a moronic comparison this UTUBE poster is making..........gads.
What a goofball....my heart BLEEDS for just how deeply stupid some people really are.....

42 years ago I was watching the pretty rainbows in the sprinkler.......and HAARP was not built then.
Rainbows are also seen low to the ground at the bottom of waterfalls where the water is landing......and THAT has been seen and written of for a few hundred years and that sure as heck was NOT HAARP either......

Some peoples kids..........

I am glad you posted this as it does give some comic relief

AND an aerosol is something INSIDE a can so it can be sprayed......I have never heard of any kind of naturally occurring aerosol so if there is one someone please enlighten me on what it might be.....and NO, a geyser won't count for this question........but if a geyser IS considered an aerosol please tell me so I won't be as lame brained as this UTUBE poster....

[edit on 10-11-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I thought Id heard it all, and then Im on the floor gripping my side at hearing her say "everything in the visible spectrum, is, rainbows" Wow, just wow.

I always try to give people credit, and believe the most outrageous stuff, but this is just too much for me to handle.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

I am ROFL to...................egads this poor woman Im so glad I am NOT her.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Dear Goodness shoot me if I EVER start taking "conspiracies" or anything else THAT seriously.

Sprinkler water...rainbow...yep MUST be HAARP. WOW.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I was hoping the siren was the paddywagon. What oozes forth from YouTube now? Everything wax rainbowish so gay by reaching higher Nibiru vibrations as 2012 approached. HAARP make Jeebus sad and tie dyed for their sins.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Haarp's also 'rocking' her house with 'bouncing waves'

www.youtube.com...

If I take a step forward, I fall... against things
I guess this has been happening awhile.. maybe hit her head one too many times... against things.

.. but really.. after seeing lots of the other videos, I don't think she really believes what shes talking about. just some sort of hoaxer/maybe she thinks shes a conspiracy comedian.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bumr055
Haarp's also 'rocking' her house with 'bouncing waves'

www.youtube.com...

If I take a step forward, I fall... against things
I guess this has been happening awhile.. maybe hit her head one too many times... against things.

.. but really.. after seeing lots of the other videos, I don't think she really believes what shes talking about. just some sort of hoaxer/maybe she thinks shes a conspiracy comedian.

I was thinking the same thing. I used to watch a comic called sloofus all the time on youtube.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This is actually an older video - might have seen it here, actually. but yes we as a nation need to ask ourselves what the hell is going on and what is oozing out of our ground to cause rainbows in a sprinkler. it's not natural to have the visible spectrum all around us.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by an0maly33]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It really is probably THE worst conspiracy of all time. The government is causing evil rainbows to form near the ground! I think someone hasn't been paying enough attention to the sprinkler.

top topics

join