It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alien Photos? They're New To Me Anyway

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Does anyone know anything about these?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I haven't seen those particular ones before but it looks almost too good to be true. Maybe we should do some digging into the source of the video. I can try getting in touch with him/her to see if we can find anything else out. If you want, of course.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Please...by all means. I look forward to reading your posts with the results. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Alright, don't know if it will yield any results, but I sent the following message to the person who posted. Hopefully we'll hear something back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Friend,

I'm a user of www.abovetopsecret.com and we have your video on the site.

I just wanted to ask you a few questions about the video.

1 Where did you come by the video in it's original form?
2 Do you personally believe the information in the video to be true?
3 If so, what makes you think it is true?

Here is a link to the specific thread we're on....

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Look forward to hearing from you.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by mf_luder]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Not a bad find, but I'm not convinced. Everybody in those pics is wearing hard-hats, like a construction crew, when they should probably be wearing radioactive suits. Anyway, the UFO thing itself looks extremely Photoshopped to me... the shadows and lighting aren't consistent with the rest of the image.

Personally I'm more impressed with your avatar image.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnus47

Thanks. Its all about the fractals you know. So you don't think its real? How about the picture of the hand?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
the alien in the pics looks like a painting or illustration! not very convincing.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

Of course... fractals! I totally see it now.

The hand was definitely the best of the bunch. You don't often see alien hand pics that are that clear and well-lit; genuinely creepy. But the hand was very similar to the alien head shot, which wasn't as convincing, IMO. So if we are to assume they are both shots of the same body / model, then I would still say, probably fake.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Welll, how about this video then? Could this be the real Jeff Peckman video?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

thanks i can't say i had seen this one before

got tired of looking at him/her/it upside down

what the heck is that metal thing supposed to be a craft of somekind ?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

The great EasyNow taking the time to post on my thread? I am truly honored. What would be involved in faking a photo like that? Anyone know?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants
Welll, how about this video then? Could this be the real Jeff Peckman video?

www.youtube.com...

Unfortunately this video has been shown to be a hoax; just compare it to the original photo and you can see the differences:

The true Jeff Peckman / Stan Romanek video is not going to be shown to the public until after they release some kind of alien documentary film, hopefully before 2009. Here's a summary from the Jeff Peckman Wikipedia:

Soon after Peckman's announcement a video appeared on YouTube that was created by Rocky Mountain Paranormal Research Society for the purpose of demonstrating the ease with which a fake alien video could be made. Much confusion came when the video was shown on Larry King Live and was taken as the original video. [9]. A second video more identical to the screenshot appeared weeks later. However, until 3 June 2008 there is no official confirmation by both Peckman and Romaneck about the videos leaked other than the fact that the people posting the videos were contacted by Starseed LLC and threatened with legal action.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Magnus47]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

well thanks,

i am always interested in members that are trying to discover the truth and i like the way you are honest about seeking answers.

but enough of that, as to your question of what it would take to make or create something like this ?, all i can say is someone went thru alot of trouble to do that if it is fake. i will say that he looks a little shiny and the fact that we are looking at a photo on another computer screen does make it suspicious, but does that mean it's fake? No

now if you really want to talk to someone great that would probably know about this is internos. i will send internos a u2u and maybe we can find out something on this.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Cool beans!

Not a one line post but merely a courteous response to a thoughtful post.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

st don"
I saw the video on Larry King.I just don't remember the features being that detailed at the time. Well anyway, those people on the channel 11 news saw fit to show it. For what that's worth.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I am fairly anxious to see the true video. Mr. Peckman made an awfully big deal about it.

So, I'm just curious: Are you a 3D artist? I'm just wondering because whoever made your avatar did a fantastic job of wrapping the texture.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

No I got the avatar off of an ATS thread about how to get free avatars. In real life I rarely wear that much make up.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants

No I got the avatar off of an ATS thread about how to get free avatars. In real life I rarely wear that much make up.

Fair enough. I won't keep this thread off topic any longer... but if it's a simple enough thing to do and you have the time, do you think you could show me what thread you're talking about? I'm curious about where everybody's getting these cool avatars on here.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Thanks to easynow for bringing this one to my attention:
It's a part of a fictional work made Philipe Kling David.
The sequence of photos was taken from chapter 5:
O relato de um MIB parte 5

Here's a thread with Philipe:
CGI: discussion with Philipe Kling David

Here are the links to the chapters of Philipe's work:

O relato de um MIB parte 1

O relato de um MIB parte 2

O relato de um MIB parte 3

O relato de um MIB parte 4

O relato de um MIB parte 5

O Relato de um MIB parte 6

Images credits: Philipe Kling David | Mundogump

Philipe's profile on ATS
Philipe's channel on YouTube

[edit on 9/11/2008 by internos]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The big metal object reminds me of something I saw on one of The History channels UFO shows. I forget the details but some farmers wife ( I think) saw it resting in the middle of ther yard during the day. She called her son to look at it and eventually her husband. They thought mabye it was a piece of scrap metal that blew into the yard during a recent storm. The husband went to get his tractor to tow it away, and when he came driving up it started rising up and eventually went up towards a cigar shaped ufo then dissapeared.

That is all I can recall. I do remember seeing the renactment and the description of it. It looked alot like that thing.

Bizzare. Good find.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

<<   2 >>

join