It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Grandmother Dies on Eve of Election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I need this to be clarify. Ok. My question is, not long ago. Obama's gardmother said that he was not born in Hawaii, he was born in Kenya. Is his grandmother - mother's mother? The same person who said on Obama - got passed away. Because I read another forum, person saying that, that is not the same person. He says, that was from Obama's father's mother IN Kenya. His grandmother(his mother's mom) lives in Hawaii. So, telling me which one who told that Obama was not born in Hawaii? Thanks.

In Christ
Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Truly I am sad to hear she passed.

IMHO BHO should have announced this Wednesday!

It's so sad to see him use her death in order to win an election.

Today he lost his Grandmother tomorrow he will loose the election...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
That really sucks. I can only imagine how difficult and it must be to deal with the death of a loved one and the stress of a presidential campaign at the same time. My deepest sympathy goes out to Obama.

But he still isn't getting my vote.

[edit on 11/3/2008 by Lightmare]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I may not like Mr.Obama But i was sorry to hear about his granny.

But you do have to admit that the news her death the day before the election is suspicious.

Maybe she really did pass away this morning or maybe it was a few days ago when Obama went to "see" her. and they waited until today to release the news. You guys have to remember this is a conspiracy site so some people will think of things like that.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Peace be with you Madelyn Dunham, as you now may rest.
Mods, please excuse this one liner.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I don't believe she died, maybe it was just another publicity stunt especially with the thread about a cancer cure >(www.abovetopsecret.com...),

Maybe the elite (Bush's Rocafellas etc) have always had the cure for cancer. Maybe they're keeping it too themselves to help them with their plan of World Domination.

Well thats my thought on it anyway.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dion3976
I don't believe she died, maybe it was just another publicity stunt especially with the thread about a cancer cure >(www.abovetopsecret.com...),

Maybe the elite (Bush's Rocafellas etc) have always had the cure for cancer. Maybe they're keeping it too themselves to help them with their plan of World Domination.

Well thats my thought on it anyway.

WOW, you might want to just edit post and delete what you just mentioned - because the woman has definetly passed away..
I think even CNN would at least know if it was a publicity stunt.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vodo34861

This just seems to be timed just right to get some sympathy votes. I know it seems harsh to say but there has been evidence to show that people who are deathly ill do not die before a big event such as a birthday and anniversary. Having your grandson become President would be huge.

Your thoughts?

elections.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

i back you up on this, its the first through that popped into my head, i was like ohh, um lol ...ORLY?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2
reply to post by Iblis Smiley

Oh I dunno-perhaps the fact that it occured one day before the election and she was the next presidents grandma.
Just postulating: you may well be right.

Yeah, that is suspicious when terminally ill people die at time that seems suspicious to you for no good reason.

Medical staff
Autopsy

Nuff said?

Or is there a cabal of people within the medical center charged with her care that either killed her or at least agreed to cover it up? Is this what you are proposing?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Does anyone have any evidence there was any foul play at all or are you all just suggesting that a bunch of doctors have helped to cover up a woman's death for political gain? How lucky she just happend to be getting treated by nothing but radical democrat activists. How do you suppose they pulled that off?

Not one person that has called this suspicious has backed that up with one intelligent thought. NOT ONE.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
That is so sad, I am sorry that she was not able to be by his side and viceversa.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
LMAO...Wow,some people think every happening of every second breathing on this planet is NOTHING but a conspiracy...VERY scary! ...Maybe her bad health did just the opposite,and that mixed with heavy emotions surrounding her grandson actually was TOO MUCH for her body to take... ...And of course...it could just have been,"her time" and nothing less...ANYONE who see's "conspiracy" in the death of an EIGHTY SIX YEAR OLD with CANCER needs to get there head checked...LOL ...R.I.P to her,and,Much love to the Obama Family :-)...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Besides crazy catholic monks and the like in school,

I was mainly like Obama brought up by my Grandmother.

My heart truly goes out to her family.

I mentioned in a post recently that I have forsaken some personal gain, of quite significant £ a few years back, when things looked like she "needed" me though to the "Long Goodbye" not cancer.

I knew if I did not jump in and do all the necessary things that her life would have become a statistic, i,e, 50% of people in the UK who go into a Nursing home with such a thing die within a year, only 18% if kept at home that same year when at that stage of saying goodbye.

This was a few years ago and indeed I had a few issues of my own to sort out at the time, but they bothered me not, and I ignored them, the paying back of your nurturing years is an important judge of who you are IMHO.

I always, without any disrespect found it strange that he when realising his grandmothers illness, did not step off the "personal Glory and Power $" train, especially as he is so young and could have waited till next term.

From what ive read if it was not for her he would be a mildly successful business man at most today.

Me I would have probably ended up/... mmm public so ... mmm very socially challenged to say the least.

I have always found this to be my own personal perspective, on judging his character and real, not apparent morals, Does he Walk the Walk or just talk it?

Maybe it's an indication of his main motivation and personally I don't think it's a good sign, no disrespect Obama.

I suppose in my own mind I will judge it after the outcome and his speech to his Party Faithful because anyone who has like others posters know been through loosing such an important part of themselves will find it very very difficult if not impossible to be enthusiastic and all smiles.

Personally I would't care if I had the hottest date with Angelina Jolie that night and would win the Lottery, if I knew thought that was her last night on this earth I would be there, Oval office or not.

The timing is quite astonishing, maybe his Grandmother subconsciously is giving him her last helping hand?

Maybe someone with clinical Hypnosis Skills is whispering in her ear?

Maybe the last line above is not right to post, but just a thought on the affair.

Kind Regards

Elf

As a wise monk once said to me, and he is very very wise, "there are no Coincidences at all, see the patterns and you wake up (name/Elf)"

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rory27

I think it is because they are afraid Obama will win and they do not have a valid argument to stop you from voting for him, so instead this makes much more sense to them.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
WOW, you might want to just edit post and delete what you just mentioned - because the woman has definetly passed away..

www.cnn.com...

Even if it is a publicity stunt do you seriously think they're going to publish it on a high profile website with the headline containing "Yes Barak Obama's grandmother's death was a publicity stunt" or something along the lines...

Fat chance buddy.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Even if it is a publicity stunt do you seriously think they're going to publish it on a high profile website with the headline containing "Yes Barak Obama's grandmother's death was a publicity stunt" or something along the lines...

Fat chance buddy.

So....How many people do you think were in on this? Where is the evidence? Please, someone just show us any one single thing to prove that there is any reason to believe there is anything to this other than the fact that she was old and dying already.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

yes all my love & thoughts go out to their entire family at this time, & like you say watching from above & probably even along side her grandson at this time,after all now that her spirit is free just perhaps she can be closer to him than if she was still very sick.
Sorry but who ever said that people don't die round anniversaries or important dates has it all wrong,i can think of many different experiences both personal & ones Ive been told about when relatives have passed on very important days,even my own grandmother having been in a coma for many days, eventually passed on Easter Sunday morning her favorite day of the year, a day none of us will ever forget on many levels.So no i feel that Obama's gran's soul had decided to go now so she could be by his side to give him strength & help in the coming days.& no matter what side people lean in their political views I'm saddened to think that they cant be understanding & kind as opposed to saying its so he gets the sympathy vote, I'm shocked i didn't think americans could be so easily swung just cos you feel sorry for him, oh silly me that must be why gw got in eh???!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I would like to see the person who can honestly say they changed their mind at the last minute because of this. I would also like to meet the strategist that thought it would work and brought up the idea. My grandfather, who died on Christmas Eve, would also like to meet any of these people if they exsist.

Still waiting on any of the people who had soooo much to say about how this is all contrived to offer up, any - ANY evidence. Maybe logic would be fun for a little while. How about you just explain to us exactly how this all even could have gone down. Make it plausible.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iblis Smiley

www.cnn.com...

Fat chance buddy.

So....How many people do you think were in on this? Where is the evidence? Please, someone just show us any one single thing to prove that there is any reason to believe there is anything to this other than the fact that she was old and dying already.

If she was "old and dying already" as you say, how far fetched would it be for her last act on earth to be arranged to help Barrack as she always did.
That would take nothing away from the woman but "what did he know and when did he know it?" to quote an often used famous question.
ObamaGate, you just know there is going to be one.
And please remember this is a conspiracy site, that is the spirit of this post.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join