It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Condemns US For Attack In Syria.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

North Korea Condemns US For Attack In Syria.

www.iht.com

SEOUL, South Korea: North Korea has denounced the United States for its recent deadly raid inside Syria.

The North's Foreign Ministry says the attack was "an unpardonable inhuman criminal act as it is ... state terrorism committed under the pretext of 'anti-terrorism war.'"
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
When a country like North Korea condemns your actions then things must be seriously wrong.

The US,as we know,are conducting two wars of aggression in Afghanistan and Iraq and have made raids into Pakistani Land.

Syria has now joined the list.Who will be next?

Will America attack whoever they want whenever they want under the guise of 'war on terrorism'?
And will the rest of the world stand by and keep letting them get away with it?

www.iht.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
... the plot thickens. I don't know how much longer I can keep on my toes. They are getting sore! LOL Crazy, crazy times.

~goes to count gray hairs~

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
When a country like North Korea condemns your actions then things must be seriously wrong.

No. When a communist country like North Korea - full of human rights abuses - condemns your actions, they you are most definately doing something RIGHT!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

U.S. officials say the raid killed a top operative of al-Qaida in Iraq who was about to carry out an attack.

How many *top Al-Qaida* operatives are there?
Seems like every time someone needs a fall guy another one is (supposedly) killed.
Now I see why the US Embassy in Syria was closed today.
Grrr!

...taps...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

A star for you!

Another line here.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The long list of human rights abuses done at the hands of the US since 9/11 means that it is hypocritical for them to point at others and condemn them.

There are many things wrong in North Korea,but at least they haven't broken international law and started two wars against people who were/are not their enemy.

And,according to your logic,its right to imprison innocent people,its right to kill innocent people,its right to take away people's freedom etc etc.
The kinda things that North Korea is guilty of,no??

[edit on 30-10-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
The US,as we know,are conducting two wars of aggression in Afghanistan and Iraq and have made raids into Pakistani Land.

Syria has now joined the list.Who will be next?

I think you'll find Syria has always been on the hit list somewhere...

Just maybe Syria is a bit more complicated than Iraq for reasons (un?) known to the Generals with all the toys.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Very true.

But i meant the list of those who have actually been attacked in some way by the US military.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

Perhaps you forgotten about the kidnapping of Japanese citizens in hopes of learning their language of the Japanese enemy. But its not worth criticizing eh?

O yeah besides that, they have not fought any war because they are in no position to try, not like back in the 1950s. They start a war, they lose. Better to use other means.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by deltaboy]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Perhaps you forgotten about the kidnapping of Japanese citizens in hopes of learning their language of the Japanese enemy. But its not worth criticizing eh?

I'm pretty sure i said that N.K.is guilty of many things,but for the US to call them on it,especially after recent events,is the pot calling the kettle black.

new topics

top topics

join