It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Implant in my ear?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
So I wake up about 2 - 3 days ago, feel like absolute garbage when I wake up, i,e. worse than normal. My left ear lobe felt bruised. Right on the part where the earlobe joins the head, was a small cut, perhaps like a small incision. However, that's not what bothered me the most. Right in the middle of my left ear lobe, is a lump, after feeling around, it feels almost like a 2mm in diametre marble or bead, that is completely solid.

It has been a few days, the bump remains unchanged, the pain has gone away unless is squeeze it, and the cut is almost healed. What the hell is it? That is what I want to know, but I can tell you what it is not, a bite. This bump inside the ear lobe, with no external marks except a cut about 1cm away.

HELP!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
my appology - my first response was rude and unhelpfull - i appologies unreservedly for any distress i may have caused

[edit on 30-10-2008 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

A doctor, C0bzz: you have to see a doctor: i have no idea wether it could be a simple sebaceous cyst or else because i'm not a doctor, but the best solution is to see a doctor mate.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Did you used to have an earring in that ear?

I ask this because I had an earring in my ear, and now I don't, but I do have a 2mm marble-y ball thing in there, which I assume it's because it healed, could you have cut your ear and the sphere is just the effect of the earring

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
A doctor, C0bzz: you have to see a doctor

Probably a good idea. If a doctor says "I don't know what it could be", or starts speculating without giving a definate answer, you may have an implant. Better still, get two opinions. If it's something normal, they should have the same diagnosis.

I seriously doubt they will tell you that you have an unknown foreign object inside you if that is what it is. After all, they're not even allowed to tell you the one true cause of cancer.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I agree with the earring theory.

I myself had a cut in my chin once and a piece of my chin went missing. (Though this was due to an accident.)

The 1st aid people didn't put the remaining flesh together properly, so a small lump formed. Got surgically removed.

[edit on 30/10/08 by -0mega-]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
My 2 cents

"Inflamed lymph node irritated by scratching"

Usually cause by a recent infection or illness.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Go see your Doctor then get a xray if the lumb is still there.

Dont get to worried about it, not every sore lumb is an implant?

Keep well

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I have the same thing, except the lump and the object appeared on and inside my right earlobe.

I think that it was 1996, I woke up one morning with and extremely inflamed sore on my right earlobe. There was a bloody pinprick on the top of it and there was a few blood drops on my pillow. The sore felt tender and hot and after the swelling went down I was left with a tiny hard lump in my earlobe.

I would agree that it does feel like a 2mm sphere, like a tiny BB.

I have had this object in my ear for over a decade now and it has never caused me any problems. It does move around and I will occasionally get a ringing in my right ear (this could just be regular tinnitus) and also my ear will get hot and the flesh around the lump will feel denser, but the sore has never returned and I don't feel different in myself.

I have never had my earlobes pierced, but I did once have an ear-ring at the top of my right ear for a couple of weeks, about 2 years before the sore appeared.

I have had abduction experiences my whole life, so I do believe that the object is an implant of some kind, also it appeared during a very active period of my abduction experiences.

If you do get this thing removed or get any more info about it I would be very interested to hear what you have learned.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Get yourself to a doctor.

Sounds to me like a sebaceous cyst. I developed one in each ear lobe some time ago. They're tricky to get rid of without minor surgery, but basically harmless. The one in my right ear lobe got infected, burst and disappeared. I have two in my left at the moment. They generally feel like a tiny ball-bearing (a little softer, but very firm) and you can almost roll them between your fingers. About a centimetre in diameter. When infected, one in my left ear swells to about two and a half centimetres and is genuinely revolting and painful to squeeze. So don't play with it too much in the meantime!

May not be right, but google 'earlobe balls' for thousands of sources.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

It's not an alien implant that's for sure.

I have had the same thing many times, it's natural.

You don't even have to see a doctor it will go away on it's own.

It's almost like a pimple growing under the skin but in the earlobe.

If it was from getting an ear pierced then that's different and it could be a sign of infection but from reading your post I see that's not the case.

Just drink alot of water, take your vitamins like a good boy and

No worries!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Out of all the places an alien could implant something why would they used the earlobe and have it be fully exposed to the touch?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
All three sound valid.

The cyst, the implant, and the pimple.

Too add to the feedback, let me just say that after hitting mid twenties-I've had both a hygene related athletic cyst (which behave *just like that*)-they slice themselves open like a perfect surgical cut;
and

Ear pimples-from grease build up, and the prior, I imagine. But never a thing feeling like a ball.

Lymph nodes feeling ball like-I think in the neck, but, honestly I've forgotten.

You should consider going to the doctor-because, if it's abnormal, they are more likely to become concerned with it--and *if it is an implant*, sounds like simple surgery. Though if your concerned that they are then going to make you some sort of government project afterwards, behind your back, I sympathize with the fear.

I went. Got pshawed. Sent home. I didn't go, got infected, a trip to the ER, and a "that could have killed you"

HUGMY's REMEDY
Stopped going to bed without showering, eating junk food, addressed allergies (wheat, dairy, and corn syrups). Drank more water, lowered my stress-tremendously, sometimes excercised.

And then the unhealthy deposits reacted accordingly. They were the response of a decade of unhealthy living.

as for this swatch of hair missing off my leg..

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
my Son Is 5 1/2 months old and i never noticed till my 18 yr. old brought it to my attention last month that my son has a cut/scar? behind his Left ear. it looks as though someone cut him there, it appears to be healed and the only thing there is a scar, there doesnt appear to be or feel like any thing is under it or in it, the scar is exactly 1 inch long, the scar does not touch the actual ear but sits behind the ear, it starts mid ear and goes down to the bottom where the ear ends. it's kinda strange because it appears to be a visible cut, that has healed, you wouldn't really notice unless your either looking from behind him or if you actuall lift his ear forward, but it's there. i took a picture and was wodering if i could place it on this site? Thanks so much...(A..)

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
An opinion from a person:

I would pop the marble like a zit. If that wasnt happening, i'd take some cuticle scissors and make a couple snips around the marble and then pop it through the slits like a zit. I'd want to see what it is... and I say, phuhk doctors. There are some cutting edge researchers worth every drop of water in their body, but it seems most of em are no more qualified to treat me than I am. They just don't want to do physical labor and business is not their strength. So there they are, walking around Quick Care, making mediocre guesses and hoarding information.

But then again, my technique could leave you with a nasty infection and an earlobe the size of a golf ball. ...Choose your own adventure...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek
HUGMY's REMEDY
Stopped going to bed without showering, eating junk food, addressed allergies (wheat, dairy, and corn syrups). Drank more water, lowered my stress-tremendously, sometimes excercised.

I'm going to quote that again, because it's good advice, no matter what. I would also add, identify possible vitamin deficiencies, eat a more varied diet.

I sometimes get sebaceous cysts; the best treatment I've found once they occur is moist heat. Get an electric heating pad, layer it on top of a moist washcloth (not sopping wet!), and apply it for 1/2 hour or so per day. If the lump doesn't change after a few days of that, see a doctor and see what the 'official' medical opinion is.

If anyone has a technique for applying consistent moist heat, that doesn't involve an electric heating pad (with 'harmless' close-proximity electromagnetic emissions), I'd appreciate hearing it.

To the member who said "for sure this isn't an alien implant": improbable != impossible.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by Ian McLean]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I have the same lump behind my right ear, and have had ever since I was a child. It's an implant from those little gray guys. Leave it alone, and don't have it taken out. I'm an Rh negative. If you have the lump, you probably are too. It's nothing to worry about.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join