It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Earthquake created by HAARP? [READ]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Why is it that every time an earthquake occurs, someone here on ATS has to start harping about HAARP? As if earthquakes never occurred before HAARP! Get real. There is no evidence that HAARP even causes earthquakes.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

No, it's the other way around. HAARP was influenced by the earthquake, and the massive changes the earthquake made to the ionosphere and the earth's magnetic field.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

At least your being honest. Lost of people are in touch with natural events. I agree, it stinks of haarp bad.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

DUDE ARE you serious???
wow....i never was brave enough to talk about it....but its like the same with me... ive only once told a very close friend of mine ...and he thought im nuts....

so i stopped talking about it...but never stopped doing research...

i know all about the background concerning china quake....

i got some infos about pakistan aswell...

it was 100%tly created by HAARP...because:

pakistan, wich was controlled by the US for a long time switched the sides... the pakistani powers forced the president(loyal toUSA) to step back.

beyon that there was a pipeline planned...and already beeing built: the IPI

it should combine INDIA with IRAN though PAKISTAN... to deliver iran with recources and support of all kind....

USA couldnt l,et it happen, because their next target infact is IRAN...
thats one of the reasons why the quake in china happened aswell...

and the most important reason for doing it was that the USA hurt the territorial integritty of Pakistan by carrying out operations on their national ground. due to that pakistan cut of the NATO and US troops in afghanistan from oil-support(delivery), whereby pakistan was the main deliverer...

so the US had to react quakly because theyx were running out of oil.

thats all for now....

ps: damn ... i cant believe i found someone like me who also feels earthquakes...atleast real ones....eventhough i have to admit that i didnt feel all...but many ... i often have a terribly nightmare before they take place...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i think the U.S. Government detonated a weapon of mass destruction under the ground right on the border to "smoke out" suspected terrorists. Hey, thats where they think Bin Laden is... think about it..

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I just saw this on youtube:

br.youtube.com...

if people find the same metereologic phenomenon on Pakistan we may start to think of a padron. Anyway, I dont get the hole point why that is connected to the HAARP.

If there is a true connection, there must be another aspects for that.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
"It was a very strong earthquake," he said. "After the first jolt, which was not very strong, there was another big one.

"When I came out, I saw very strange things. It was like there was lightning all around the city. There was no electricity, but still there was light in the sky.

"The trees were jolting and shaking. It was just like a thunderstorm."

www.guardian.co.uk...

Wow, thats interesting indeed, i didnt read that before anywhere. Could someone come up with a plausible solution for these claims? Lighted up sky after an earthquake, thats a new one.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

i think the U.S. Government detonated a weapon of mass destruction under the ground right on the border to "smoke out" suspected terrorists. Hey, thats where they think Bin Laden is... think about it..

bin laden is long dead...

they killed him long ago..but a secretly dead villain is a very valuable thing.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
If HAARP is that good at creating earthquakes, what is holding them back from creating an earthquake at North Korean and Iranian nuclear sites?

I would imagine these would be more important targets to zone in on.

Are those the US funded Nuclear sites that Clinton was the proud initiator?

So what do you think the US military is using HAARP for then? Global Warming monitoring?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mlmijyd

Why does everyone always say haarp is being kept secret by the media. If haarp caused any of these quakes in foreign nations, don't you think their media would have something to say about? Something like "hey america, stop blasting us with earthquake causing rays". The foreign media reports all of the US's dirty laundry these days, so even if the US braindead media doesn't cover it, it would be out there on the net for us to read.

Syria has filed a complaint with the UN over this recent border incident, basically calling it an agressive act of war, so why would Pakistan and China not charge the US with an aggressive act of war for causing earthquakes killing hundreds if not thousands worldwide if this story has any credibility.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

Syria has filed a complaint with the UN over this recent border incident, basically calling it an agressive act of war, so why would Pakistan and China not charge the US with an aggressive act of war for causing earthquakes killing hundreds if not thousands worldwide if this story has any credibility.

Because unlike the much more intelligent and astute members of ATS, the Russians and Chinese don't know that HAARP causes every earthquake, typhoon or other natural disaster to afflict their countries. Nor that it makes a very good cup of tea.

It apparently does this by replicating on a small scale what the Sun does every day.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

reply to post by mrman81

Probaly a paid government nay sayer! Of couse they will not admit this, but 90% of these people are paid (by post) to discredit the poster. How do I know this! I used to be paid!

You used to be paid? So how many years did it take for you to earn enough money to buy a Hershey bar? I gave up after 3 years when I was only a tenth of the way there ...... Bloomin' CIA cheapskates

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

god damn u fool!!!

u got no idea! china and russia are no inferior narrowminded idiots.... they DO know about it...

china sent its whole submarine fleet into the pacific after the quake...we were jsut minutes away from world war 3 those days... but america payed china 700billion amero'sso they are kind of quitt even though china wont forgett... and is gaining more and more allys day after day...

they simply didnt expect it and werent preparred and still arnt for a global war.
and they are not so stupid and risk beeing completly nuked...

but infact they are joioning forces with many other nations who got enough of the world wide american terror regime....

AND SAME WITH RUSSIA!!!!!!! russia DID claim that USA has used a secret superweapon to create the earthquake in afghanistan.
i got thew newsarticle.....but ofcourse u FOOL this article didnt and never will appear in western media...

thats why they consider it as senceless to say things like to media.... because it wouldnt reach western civilization anyways!!!

and if china would have reacted with war the western society would have let it look like china is the agressor, just like they did with russia during the georgian-israelian-american violation of human rights!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Because unlike the much more intelligent and astute members of ATS, the Russians and Chinese don't know that HAARP causes every earthquake, typhoon or other natural disaster to afflict their countries. Nor that it makes a very good cup of tea.

It apparently does this by replicating on a small scale what the Sun does every day.

Are you saying that the Chinese aren't smart enough to know about haarp.

You do know China has stolen some of the most advanced technology from the US right. You can also bet that the chinese equivilent to the CIA has lurkers here in this site so its almost unimaginable that they would be too dumb to realize all these natural disasters are caused by haarp if its true.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Can all of you people who think HAARP is some kind of deadly weapon please read this link and get back to us.

Summary: HAARP is very low-power, acts only on the ionosphere, and has a very limited frequency range in which it can operate. In a nut-shell, it's only good at creating very tiny voltages in the ionosphere directly above it, which are a fraction of that created by the sun every single day.

Please, HAARP-conspiracy-people, get your facts straight. All this 'oooh it must be HAARP' stuff makes the whole field look bad, and especially ATS.

DENY IGNORANCE!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
Can all of you people who think HAARP is some kind of deadly weapon please read this link and get back to us.

Please, HAARP-conspiracy-people, get your facts straight. All this 'oooh it must be HAARP' stuff makes the whole field look bad, and especially ATS.

DENY IGNORANCE!

Agreed

From holograms on 911, haarp, the LHC, its always the same.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

reply to post by mrman81

Probaly a paid government nay sayer! Of couse they will not admit this, but 90% of these people are paid (by post) to discredit the poster. How do I know this! I used to be paid!

If you can get paid on this site...someone message me
I think its crazy but if there is any truth to this can anyone else verify? Who is paying, why are they paying and what are you supposed to do for that money? How are you paid?

I've always heard about HAARP stories, but unless someone with a more techincal background can help decipher the graphs and the potential impact of those I think we are just guessing. I'd like to see something more concrete.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Yeah of course it was HAARP

Earthquakes never happen when tectonic plates grind up and slip against each other

Everytime theres a natural disaster people blame HAARP

Guess nobody read my debate eh

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

It's more fun to think that HAARP is up to no good. It allows people a form of escapism, the feeling that they know 'secret' information. It's a defense mechanism.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

you are incorrect sir, harp is extremeley high power low frequency.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join