It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Earthquake created by HAARP? [READ]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I just saw the news:

Pakistan quake leaves at least 40 dead

A powerful earthquake measuring 6.2 on the Richter scale has struck western Pakistan, leaving at least 40 people dead. The temblor hit at 4:09 am early Wednesday local time (23:09 GMT Tuesday), according to the US Geological Survey. The epicenter was located about 70 kilometers (45 miles) north of the city of Quetta at a depth of 10 kilometers, AFP reported.

Ok thats the news, now i just went onto the HAARP website to check out the recent Magnetometer readings, wow, i dont know what to make of this, could it be related to the Pakistani quake, i know that the US has had some recent tension with Pakistan, possible HAARP testing ground?

From last 36 hours:

From last 3 days:

From last 1 week:

Check out that spike at the end, around the same time as the Pakistan quake, coincidence?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Those were my thoughts exactly, check it out Here.
second line.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I'm going to tell you all something and I know I'm going to get a lot of flack for it but the truth is the truth so here goes: I can feel earthquakes some days before the event. The sensation usually starts some four days prior and causes a heaviness in my chest making it difficult to breathe and is accompanied by a rather grave angst. I did not feel this for the most recent earthquakes in China, not for Tonga nor for Pakistan nor for .. was Washington State or Oregon or somewhere up there. I don't believe I have lost the ability to sense them. I believe HAARP has started a serious campaign of affecting the planet and her inhabitants. Sure is politically handy, the locales of these recent quakes.

The floodgates for harassment are now open. I know what I know. That's all that matters.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Reuters are reporting 100 now

uk.reuters.com...

Gotta keep an eye on this one, Thx serbsta.

BTW, Can you explain (simply for an non techinical, scientist type person) what the HAARP fluxgate magnetometer actually measures and what these results means?

Are there any other weather stations/satellite data etc that can be used to make a possible HAARP link?

Other than the results on their magnetometer, of course.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by afaik
reply to post by serbsta

Reuters are reporting 100 now

uk.reuters.com...

Gotta keep an eye on this one, Thx serbsta.

BTW, Can you explain (simply for an non techinical, scientist type person) what the HAARP fluxgate magnetometer actually measures and what these results means?

Are there any other weather stations/satellite data etc that can be used to make a possible HAARP link?

Other than the results on their magnetometer, of course.

Im really no expert but i do understand that the fluxgate measures and records changes in the Earths magnetic field. Now its obviously more detailed than that but i do believe there is some connection with HAARP and many of the "natural" disasters that have occured recently. I just saw the connection with the Pakistani earthquake, it was too obvious.

Heres the data from the HAARP's Induction magnetometer for the last 36 hours:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

I watched an interesting 10min video on HAARP explaining how it all works.

If you haven't seen it yet it's worth a look.
CLICK,
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
reply to post by serbsta

I watched an interesting 10min video on HAARP explaining how it all works.

If you haven't seen it yet it's worth a look.
CLICK,
www.youtube.com...

That was really interesting, thanks for posting that, i just dont understand how something this powerful gets so little attention from the media, etc.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Hi Serbsta,

Glad you enjoyed the video!

i just dont understand how something this powerful gets so little attention from the media, etc.

OF course all media is censored, manipulated and controlled, they don't want the majority of us to know or think about these kind of things lest we understand and see.

Eventually word will get out and people will consider but it will always remain a conspiracy just like 911.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
reply to post by serbsta

Hi Serbsta,

Glad you enjoyed the video!

i just dont understand how something this powerful gets so little attention from the media, etc.

OF course all media is censored, manipulated and controlled, they don't want the majority of us to know or think about these kind of things lest we understand and see.

Eventually word will get out and people will consider but it will always remain a conspiracy just like 911.

I see what you mean, it makes you kind of sad though, that this kind of technology is out there and is being predominately (as far as we know) use for cruel means.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
But why think HAARP caused that particular earthquake?

There are dozens of big quakes around the world every day. You'd be hard pressed to find an occasion when HAARP was in use and no earthquake occurred.

And if HAARP causes earthquakes just think what the Sun must be doing every single day .... indeed, surely the evidence points to the Sun being responsible?

A fluxgate magnetometer monitors variations in earth's magnetic field caused by variations in solar activity.

To say HAARP caused this earthquake is like saying a thermometer causes an heatwave.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Essan]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
That was really interesting, thanks for posting that, i just dont understand how something this powerful gets so little attention from the media, etc.

They are getting on to it now...

news.google.com.au...

Some are reporting over 150 dead, but still maybe not important enough to encroach on prime time news in the western world.

After all, they aren't white european's now are they ???

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Right, so now on this site earthquakes have become a conspiracy too! Unbelievable lol.

What makes you think that Haarp caused this? Crazy!

You do know that pakistan sits on major fault lines dont you? How were the himalayas created? Haarp? lol

[edit on 29-10-2008 by mrman81]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mrman81

Probaly a paid government nay sayer! Of couse they will not admit this, but 90% of these people are paid (by post) to discredit the poster. How do I know this! I used to be paid!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
"It was a very strong earthquake," he said. "After the first jolt, which was not very strong, there was another big one.

"When I came out, I saw very strange things. It was like there was lightning all around the city. There was no electricity, but still there was light in the sky.

"The trees were jolting and shaking. It was just like a thunderstorm."

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
As soon as I saw the story on the news this morning I immediately though HAARP, its a distraction story to take the school bombing out of the public focus, or an altimatum to the packistani government to stop talking about american fources actions in packistan

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mrman81

That is exactly what one of the uses that has been discused by former individuals involved in the haarp project talked about, causing quakes in areas that sit on faults, pulsing electro magnetic waves into the crustal plates at a fault point and relieving the pent up preasure on demand. Do some home work before you try to debunk. By the way this was discoverd accidentally while depth probing for oil and other materials.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If HAARP is that good at creating earthquakes, what is holding them back from creating an earthquake at North Korean and Iranian nuclear sites?

I would imagine these would be more important targets to zone in on.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The fact that they are aware of the abuility, you cant think the us was the only one developing and discovering these technologies, do you? Also does any one know what the effects of high energy low resonance magnetics are on nuclear devices???

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I have limited knowledge of HAARP but i am aware that Coronal Mass Ejections (CME's) have some relation to earthquakes on earth. A recent CME reached earths magnetic field last night!

Can anyone elaborate on these effects and the theories behind the supposed relationship between HAARP/CME's/Earthquakes?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join