It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member PodCast Sesh!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Sooooo

For the past few weeks, Shugo, Rush and I have been toying with the idea of doing a Member PodCast Session! Where we get a few members together on some given night, and chat for an hour or so (Usually longer if there is alcohol involved - which is almost always).

The first recorded one (with Rush, Shugo, and Myself) will be up shortly - something happened with the editing, and now it's back to square one... this is why I probably WON'T have the responsibility of doing the editing in the future!

If anyone is interested in this, here are some things you should know:

1.) You must have Skype

2.) There is lots of "Oh crap, make sure you edit that out!"

3.) We'll try to have it structurized (sp??) so there is SOME general direction in conversation, but mostly, its just Whatever we feel like talking about!

SO!! If you are interested, drop a U2U to Shugo, or Me, so we can give you our respective Skypes, as well, as let us know what topics you wanna talk about!!

We're looking at doing the Next One, This thursday night. October 30th, in time for Halloween.
So anyone who is interested, let us know so we can set up times and stuff to work with everyone's schedule!!

Looking Forward to it!

- Carrot

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I'm there. And I'm looking forward to staying up most of the night, get to bed by 3:00, get by 5:30, and oh...yes, it's Halloween and a Halloween party with 15 of my son's friends. Yeah, awesome. But maybe we should get an earlier start. lmao

Rush

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
LOL Rush, we are planning a head-start... Possibly Thursday Early Eveningish (after Dinner and Such for you guys - maybe that would work out?) We wouldn't want you getting the kids off to school with a Killer Hang-over - that simply isn't fun!

- Carrot

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I guess you guys are going to throw me into the mix.
I'll be glad to join in on the podcast just so you folks can hear my loud mouth self.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Definitely! The more the Merrier! I think it'll be great to get a bunch of different members from all over participiating in a great big discussion sesh.. I love that.

Bohemian Rhapsody - Get ready for it.

- Carrot

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This sounds a lot like something a community organizer would do.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Will there be talk of the recent "unpleasantness?"

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
A brilliant idea !! I cant WAIT to hear you guys!!! I dont have skype so i wont be able to join you , (matter of fact i am not sure what it is exactly.) but rest assured.. i will be a captive audience member!! Make sure you all stock the bar at DTS before the show !! =)

Break a leg !!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Yes. Most definitely. The Current "War" of the BTS Pubs will probably be mentioned. It might even get its own segment...

*All differences aside (your taste in the Bar Scene), you are more than welcome to join in. Let me know if your interested!

- Carrot

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

We use audio skype right, not video?
I have it, and I have an account, but I've never used it.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
Bohemian Rhapsody - Get ready for it.

- Carrot

I'm guessing there will be no set topics to this one as with the way it was last night. Bohemian Rhapsody shouldn't be the only song that everyone needs to be prepared for. I think a song that deals with a certain condition pertaining to having one to many drinks will be played. Yes everyone may have to sing it also.

That is the only hint that I will give about the song.

P.S.
Shugo already knows what it is.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yes we use Skype. Just The Audio, regular telephone convo. No webcams, well I haven't used mine - and its broken anyway (Don't ask me why, I'm not tech savvy).

So. Thursday Night. We'll figure out a time that works for everyone.

- Carrot

PS. Gimme - I know what Song Shugo wants - there will be NO Lampshade on my head
I PROMISE.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hi J. It is not difficult at all to set up, and it's free. All you need is a cheap headset w/ a mic. I am so techinally stupid it's not even funny, so if I can get it set up I'm quite sure you would have no problem. It would be great to get you in on this too.

Rush

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is gunna be BTS-Tastic. Once I get internet working at the house again, I'm in!

So this will be like a members BTS mix-sub show. Uh-oh, do I smell competition?

-Dev

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ya'll may get a kick out of me when I say this.........
It took me over two friggin' hours last night while chattin' it up with Carrot and Shugo to figure out why they couldn't hear me talking. The way this headset is set up is that it has a "Mute" switch on the cord going from the headset to the computer. My headset is a Cyber Acoustic if that explains it. I basically forgot to turn the microphone on.

That's a hillbilly for ya.

Setting up Skype can be a real easy thing to do. All you really need is a cheap headset with a microphone and you are ready to go. Just hope you don't pull a "Me" and forget to turn the mic on.

As for the lampshade..........
Carrot dear, I don't think you'll last the night without putting on the lampshade.:shk::shk:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Hmmmm i have a headset with a mic.. u2u me how and where to get skype .. i really dont think you all need to hear my noo yawk accent though.. i really am looking forward to just HEARING who i " chat " with in threads !!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Sometime in January I should have a good speed connection, a headset with a mic and then I maybe able to join you people. In the meantime, I'm really looking forwards to hearing you people. Should prove to be interesting indeed. (chuckle)

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This definitely sounds like it will be a good time...but unfortunately, i don't think I'll make it back in time...

I will eagerly await its' release, however. And Schro Dog...don't take too much from the DATS group. You are outnumbered, but only because noone has your back in this case...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

It's ok, I'll use my european accent to sweet talk them into submission.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Oh oh...Did I hear ACCENT???

SOLD.

I love accents.... *Sigh*

- Carrot

OKay Gimme....Maybe I'll humor you and Shugo and find myself a Lampshade...MAYBE.

No promises.

Im classy.

[edit on 10/29/2008 by CA_Orot]

<<   2  3  4 >>

join