It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clark C. McClelland hoax

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
SpaceCraft Operators are responsible for the pre-checkout of Space Shuttle missions, as well as other rocket launches. Through his career, Mr. McClelland was involved in 623 rocket launches! SpaceCraft Operators actually "fly" the mission in simulation to be certain all systems are operating correctly.

I also found this interview using google:

www.paolaharris.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

did you bother clicking the result? its a link to the exopolitics site, with a interview about guess what.. you named it. the ufo claims

like i said, all you will find on this guy are the UFO claims. no specific credits to his name from NASA, no NASA mentions, no nothing.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

I know what it is, but at least it proves this guy is real and the interviewer can verify that the guy on the pictures posted on his website are indeed pictures of him.

I think it is highly likely that NASA would erase the records of someone claiming what this dude is claiming, true or not.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

If I was in posession of absolute, undeniable proof of aliens: ie: a dead alien body or some such, id haul it down to CNN and tell the world.

After hauling it down to CNN to prove it's real and show the world.

Then What?

I suggest you ask yourself these questions on a new thread I just started.
Here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

Then why are none of the others in NASA whove made similiar claims records erased?
and again how could NASA erase mentions of him on non government owned websites?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I think people can handle it. Look at what the catholic church has done? The vatican has declared it ok for their followers to believe in alien life.

I think the idea that we arent alone in the universe is just something that is generally excepted. Even people who dont necessarily embrace the UFO phenomenon still often believe there is other life in the universe given sheer size.
If anything I think disclosure would make the world more peaceful, as it would result in ethnic and national senses of self identity to fade away and be replaced by a sense of humanity, egardless of skin color or home nation.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Even if say these aliens use us as a food and energy source?

Let's just pretend that these aliens have always lived here in secrecy using us as their primary food source. In fact this is their planet not ours and they created the homo sapien from primates and other DNA etc.

Let's pretend they abduct many of us for sperm extractions manufacturing their food/via test tubes let's pretend they take our infants before they are born. Lets pretend they take hundreds of thousands of people and children each year.

Let's pretend they believe they own us because they created us but not for the best of intentions but more for their food source, a slave for them and nothing more than a beast to them or resource. The same way cattle is for us we are to them.

Does it make everything OK still?

I guess we would just assume the eco-system is a little larger than we expected and we are not at the top of the food chain afterall.

Just A Thought!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This topic has been quite thoroughly discussed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

McClelland did work for NASA. He was trained as a Spacecraft Operator (not an astronaut). He may have worked as one for a very brief time before he was "let go".

Before he was with NASA he worked in the space program for various subcontractors. His name and affiliations are listed on the Mercury and Apollo monuments as haven taken part (along with every other person).

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Total Package

Wouldn't it be great if all of the mods posted a HUGE "NO WIKI QUOTES MAY BE USED AS TRUTH SOURCES" banner?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Even better. that would give the worlds militaries a reason to unite and develop new weapons, not for fighting each other, but them.
To paraphrase, Reagan said many times that a outside Alien threat would unite the world.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

To paraphrase, Reagan said many times that a outside Alien threat would unite the world.

Hardly an original idea but the ufologists sure put a lot of importance on it.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
There is a current thread on this subject here

Please redirect comments to this earlier and ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

--Thread Closed--

top topics

<< 1   >>

join