It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clark C. McClelland hoax

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
There has been alot of talk about a Clark C. McClelland, allegedly a former ScO backing up stories of ETs in space.

Why is it if you google his name it only comes up on UFO websites, or postings in forums where the topic of the post was UFOs??
There are no mentions of him on NASAs site, no mention of things hes done at NASA. You google any other astronauts name and you get hits back of particular missions they were on, things they did at NASA, etc.. not this guy. He isnt even mentioned ever in the astronaut section of NASA.gov and I couldnt find any listing for him on previous shuttle crews.
You can go to NASAs site and look at the crews of previous shuttle missions. guess who isnt there
Therefore I submit that Clark C. McClelland is not even really a astronaut, but a fraud

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Look whos missing???? Clark C. McClelland
Every other astronaut is there... Even Edgar Mitchell is on this huge list.
but not him. Not there.
Clark C. McClelland was never an astronaut. He is a fraud.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Therefore I submit that Clark C. McClelland is not even really a astronaut, but a fraud

wow, thats a serious accusation...

i believe he did work for Nasa and if i remember correctly other Astronauts have confirmed that McClelland did work there.

www.stargate-chronicles.com...

[edit on 28-10-2008 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
he might be fake/hoax but what about the real astronauts who are backing up the ET stories?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
it's probably more likley that NASA have removed him from their history.

At least,it wouldn't supprise me,they'r a shadey bunch.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
He never claimed to be an astronaut, he was in the shuttle prep/testing division.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

Yes he did, he claimed he was a Space Shuttle ScO

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jasperaldo

I dont take issue with them, and Indeed I consider them very credible.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Then why didnt they remove Edgar Mitchell or any of the other astronauts who have claimed UFO activity?
To suggest that NASA eliminated all info on him, all accept for UFO websites, is kind of foolish.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
reply to post by Acidtastic

Then why didnt they remove Edgar Mitchell or any of the other astronauts who have claimed UFO activity?
To suggest that NASA eliminated all info on him, all accept for UFO websites, is kind of foolish.
ywah,but I'm kinda foolish

well,I like to see the bad in things at least

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

I don't see why he would lie about being a former ScO something that could be easily verified by the world and even on his website he has all of the following credentials/testimonials posted here:
CLICK

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Being a Space Shuttle ScO does not make you an astronaut!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

why is it when you google him the only place you see his name is somehwere discussing his UFO claims?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

heck google space shuttle ScO and the only thing you see is discussing this too.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Look whos missing???? Clark C. McClelland
Every other astronaut is there... Even Edgar Mitchell is on this huge list.
but not him. Not there.
Clark C. McClelland was never an astronaut. He is a fraud.

hahaha you are quoting Wikipedia as your source of information? You do realise every single person in the world can add/remove stuff to this page.

Hang on let me add Clark C McClelland in... see he must have been a astronaut cos wikipedia says so

LOL mate you have to do a bit better research than that.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Here is a statment of his I ran across on his website that I think is spot on and I completely agree with him.

"REMEMBER THIS:
History is created, manipulated, and written by those who are predominantly on the victorious side of the nation which has supreme political — and especially military — dominance. Any "truth" which has the slightest potential of weakening their total hold over the masses is not tolerated. Any truth which can impact their power is squelched or cunningly hidden by them — usually in a manufactured media release to the unsuspecting public, often in a jovial manner to render the information a laughing matter and display it as harmless.

Visits to earth by UFOs and their crews have been reported since ancient times and all throughout history. The frequency of sightings has increased over the last five decades. All have been portrayed officially by the cunning revisionists of history as a joke. After all, who will believe something as fact if placed in the category of humor?

The US government will, if necessary, implement whatever it takes to keep the public from learning the truth about these important cosmic events. Perhaps there is a legitimate military reason for total secrecy, particularly if the Pentagon has no means of combating these forces, perhaps a reason so ominous that they surmise the human race cannot handle the truth.

To counter public interest and demands for the release of UFO information, the military and federal government create and employ buzzwords like "National Security" to protect against forced public disclosure. Have you ever asked yourself why? When both claim UFOs do not exist? How long will it be before the human race awakens from its comatose state? Alien races have been here for a very long time. It is very possible our entire race was created by them."

I know ET's exist for myself so have never needed an outside source to tell me otherwise--- but for those of you who have never believed or are skeptical. My advice to those would be it's better you don't know in the first place---Years ago I would have given my arm and leg and traded you places? (Not a Joke)

I would say go on as nothing ever happened, avoid all testimonies and continue living your lives just as you are, or maybe you should ask yourself sincerely if you did find out the reality of extraterrestrials not only visiting this tiny rock we call earth but perhaps engineering it. What would you do with this information and how would it effect your daily life, religion, reality or whatever?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Total Package

dont give me that bull. every astronaut is on that list. furthermore his name is not mentioned on a any nasa websites or is he credited anywhere with any specific accomplishments. The only place his name , or space shuttle ScO shows up at all is in relations to his claim, no where else.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Malevolent your post is a crock.

Basiclly to paraphrase and shorten what you have written your basiclly saying

"anyone who demands any evidence for these claims should stop researching and just live in ignorance"
your mocking anyone who is skeptical of ANY UFO claims. God forbid anyone seek out evidence right?
There are alot of credible UFO reports, but a news flash for you: There are alot of hoaxers too. You cant just believe everything without evidence.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Malevolent your post is a crock.

Basiclly to paraphrase and shorten what you have written your basiclly saying

"anyone who demands any evidence for these claims should stop researching and just live in ignorance"
your mocking anyone who is skeptical of ANY UFO claims. God forbid anyone seek out evidence right?
There are alot of credible UFO reports, but a news flash for you: There are alot of hoaxers too. You cant just believe everything without evidence.

Hi NavalFC,

I see you were deeply touched by my post Thank You. lol

Yes I do believe most people should continue living in the reality that suits them best. I am genuinely convinced that most out there would have a hard time dealing with disclosure.

Did you ever answer the question in my last post? What would you do with the information if you were given absolute and positive evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

If I was in posession of absolute, undeniable proof of aliens: ie: a dead alien body or some such, id haul it down to CNN and tell the world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join