It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Dreams

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
This post is more of a vent than any attempt at prediction or prophecy. I don't know if many, or any of you have recurring dreams like this. Its usually quite similiar, there's an invasion by an overwhelming force usually either aliens or China (I don't know why those two). Im usually able to avoid capture, but barely, and always on the move, sometimes taking or rowing a boat to Catalina (Since I moved to Arizona from California in Jan, I think that would be pretty hard now). Also my ability to make chi balls and what we call a ' force push' is way stronger on yhe dream, and the more I do it, the stronger it gets. Overall though, things go pretty bad for us, at least at the start. I've had this dream for almost 2 years and now its almost nightly, and its starting to drive me insane. Short drive, maybe? Anyone have any similiar, especiallly similiar recurring dreams?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The other day I stumbled onto a huge collection of endtime dreams.
Dozens of them.

They all had the theme of foreign invasion by chinese and russian troops.
Russian on the east coast and chinese on the west coast.

I'll try to remember how I found that site and get back to you.

cheers

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by watcher1960

Search Dogpile.com for

Dimitru Duduman

I believe his grandson has the website now with his posted dreams and visions.

See if any strike you as congruent.

I may have the link . . . checking . . . .

Perhaps more easily readable website:

www.whatsaiththescripture.com...

Grandson's website:

www.handofhelp.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
This is one I had last night, yet I have had MANY more than this, and different scenarios, not allways aliens, lol.

ArrogusSs Re: Lightship Re: Lightship
Well, my dream was, that there was a huge disc shaped light ship, with lights all along the bottom. I NEVER get bad vibes off them, even when I see them in real life, but in my dream last night, I got bad vibes. Then, a bright light came into the house, and one of them was in there. he was wearing a purple robe, and had a skinny robot neck with one big football shaped eye about the size of a nerf football. It had some kind of long hair or something. I grabbed my 4 year old, and my ex boyfriend who lives here was on the back porch. I told my son to be quiet and that we had to play hide and seek. there was no where to hide, but when we were in the kitchen, it turned it's back to us, so we thought we were in the clear. Then it unfortunatly turned around and saw us, and came up with it's upside down horse shoe shaped mouth with saw like blades on it and tried to bite me.....I panicked for my sons sake, and grabbed a hammer and killed it by hammering out it's fake metal robot eye. if it where a living being and not a robot, I don't think I could ever do that, even in a dream.

We went outside to see if it was ok, and it was still daytime, but all of a sudden it turned black out like night, and all of these people that were brainwashed at the top of the driveway were standing there and they pointed at me and said "we know what you just did so you have to come with us!" Some middle aged man with glasses on came and tried to grab me and my son, who I made hug onto me as hard as he could....I was yelling for my ex who didn't hear me. I was holding onto the door frame with my feet and an arm, and my sone with the other arm, with all my might when I finally freaked out enough to wake up.

Delete

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
What is interesting to me after learning with the economic issues of late that the Chinese own so much of our debt is the number of dreams like this involving the Chinese. A couple months ago I had a future dream that I thought was very strange. I assumed from the dream I was in China, though I was speaking english and there were other people there who spoke english and were obviously not Chinese. The thing that I remember about the dream was that in that dream it was illegal to smoke cigarettes for white people, and I am white but I wouldn't let something like that stop me, especially in these times which I was designed to be a part of. ( I live in Arizona by the way, which is west coast and thus would correspond to what was said above.)

What occurs to me these days is this: with all that debt, and the overpopulation in China, what if China just takes over the U.S. and sends a ton of Chinese to live here and work here? With the way things are, the U.S. would either have to side with Russia or China, and Russia is a definite longshot. China, what with being such a large exporter of most things we import, would have a vested interest in maintaining our nation.

Corporate takeover anyone?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by quetzalcoatl13

I started a thread about a speech given by the chinese defense minister yesterday entitled 'proof of planned chinese invasion'. You really should read that speech.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Actually one of my dreams a few weeks ago was a chinese invasion. Bombs and poison gasses. Society was still running on small levels, like chinese restaurants. If you were a very good looking whilte female, or a chinese female you were ok to walk the streets, got fed in the restaurants, and survie and not get shot et....the men where their targets....it was scary. I was aloud to smoke, and provided with smokes....I felt like a trator for not bing a target, yet happy to survive at the same time.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I've been having dreams lately about alien invasion. Thing is these aliens don't fly in saucer shaped ships, and they have quite elongated necks. One of the more recent dreams was pretty lucid.
I really have no idea if there's any truth in them, I have a pretty vivid imagination.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have only ever had one alien invasion dream; it was a long time ago so I don't remember details. I do remember that we were losing badly. It was really weird because at the time I had this dream I didn't even believe in UFO's and I never thought about them - they weren't even a consideration for me at the time.

I have also had martial law dreams, where the U.S. government itself was the 'bad guy'. They closed my church and sent all the member on the run - it was now illegal to be a Christian and they were rounding us up for brainwashing. There were U.S. military all over the streets, everywhere. It was like an invasion. That was about five years ago, and I was not 'into' conspiracy theories at the time.

And on October 14 I had a dream that the mothership arrived and the U.S. government welcomed them. But I don't think that one counts because it was all hyped and I was thinking about it so much, I am not surprised to have had the dream at all. And it wasn't an invasion; in my dream they were friendly.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by OuttaHere]

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
In view of what's been happening in China, etc. I went back and reread this thread, it seems almost prophetic.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
lots of people have been having dreams of the US being invaded by russia and china, and ouija boards are saying this will occur in february of 2020.

people have had dreams of this occurring in australia as well.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Dreams of being chased are very common, and are often thought to be an expression of anxiety induced by avoiding a situation or person.

I often have them myself, although not as much as I did right after getting out of the Army. I had a dream that, more or less, involved me 'waking up' in dark woods, jungle, or ice fields and separated from my unit. Then being pursued by some group I never quite saw, in the dark.

All during the dream, I'd try to fire, only to find I'd lost my rifle, or was out of ammunition. Generally, I'd have everything I needed except for one critical part. A radio but no batteries. A rifle with no ammo. Explosives but no fuzing. Rope but no pitons or carabiners. Or I'd have them but the ones I had were broken, and I might have fixed them but was unable to due to the pursuit.

Pretty sure it was all a reflection of what you might call separation anxiety combined with a frustration with the lack of structure in civilian life and anxiety about school and marriage.

Is there something in your dream you might be running from?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I revisited this thread to see if what has happened the world more recently gives any validity to it. It does seem that way. Russia is iffy, I thought we had ducked that with Hillary losing, but with events in Syria and the administrations' apparent standoffishness with Russia, as well as Trumps recent overture to Taiwan, I think both could still be possible. I've kinda rued out aliens lol. Spiritually I've grown a lot and that part was shockingly on target.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well aliens can manipulate feelings, so you have to ignore any feelings of "joy" or euphoria or positive feelings because they could be manipulating you.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon You just had to go there.......lol..

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
We seem so much closer to this happening........

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: watcher1960

If the Chinese ever invaded the west, I'd be all for fighting back.

Aliens on the other hand..

There isn't really much of an excuse to invade a little backwater planet like this.

An advanced civilization wouldn't have need of biological slaves, there's plenty of resources out there that are much easier to obtain without the trouble of invading an inhabited planet. I could think of many scenarios as to why aliens wouldn't want to bother with us.

One good reason for them to invade however... Is to save us from ourselves..!!

I wouldn't be so quick to fight back against an Alien invasion, they would probably be much better for us than the current world ruling classes.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: watcher1960

Cant say I have, but very interesting ability this "chi ball" as you put it. Care to explain in detail how it's done?
For me? I can fly in my dreams. And teleport with thought.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Redlisted

Well ain't that something ....

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kiliker30

Its a technique from Chi- there are some Youtube videos on how to do it. Takes some patience and practice.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join