It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reading the Code of our Reality

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I'd like to start this thread in order to gather as much information about people's experience of reading of experiencing nature's code. For example I had an experience the other day of a moth communicating with me very fast and I understood everything it was trying to communicate!

I believe the first step to reading code is to control the mind through meditation. Once this is done the mind does not become distracted when 'in the zone'.

What do I mean by in the zone? - I mean experiencing a transcendental moment or moments where the individual is the receptacle of something extraordinary, angelic, harmonic or whatever you want to call it.

Reading code is very directional and unless your mind can filter out fear, erroneous energy, and distractions (which are often orchestrated by hostile forces) you will fall out of the moment/zone. Natures code is holographic and timeless in nature. It is imprinted in the template of creation which filters out into the various species in existence. The programming for these species comes from the source, the whole, the everlasting energy that is God.

Reading or experiencing the code with an open mind allows the individual to participate in what I call 'The dance'. The individual can only participate in the dance if they are truly free and move and think without fear. Participating in the dance can only be done whilst reading code. It is almost like translating the input and reacting accordingly. The reaction is actually timeless and part of the template of nature, to clarify what I mean here, your reaction is part of 'the dance'. Some may even recognise or feel a familiarity with the euphoria that 'the dance' brings along with the etherical information.

Programming takes place during the highest levels of the dance where the individual participates in contributing to natures code and desires which ergo are transported to the higher dimensions.

Back to reading code. - Reading code can start for example by observing a crowd of people and watching how they move and react to their environment. Reactions are for the most people preprogrammed responses so by observation you will soon see patterns, and understand how to control or influence these patterns. Your environment over time will start to respond to your frequency mostly through sound, movement and energy. You have to be very astute mentally to be able to sense these things, so it's just as important to understand the body and its programming as well as the mind.

By the way the moth isn't the only example I can give of reading code, I can read fire, wind, water, animals, music, conflict, noise and more. A bit like Neo in The Matrix. So yes I would consider that I an Neo-human.

Reading and interpreting code is key to the evolution of the individual (the species is too far behind to catch up). When enough of us who have this skill unite we will be able to call on energies that will open up the gate to a higher destiny.

Shine on.

Pharaohmoan

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I see the code every day......

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I've been sitting on this thread, watching it for quite a while with no results.

I have a lot to say on this subject, but I was interested in seeing what other people might have to say.

Doesn't anyone else think that this topic is interesting?

Sending it back to the top.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

It's not that it isn't interesting. It's just, if true, baffling and amazing. Not a lot of people (if any) are able to get to this level so yeah. Not a lot of people able to add to the topic with anything more than
or

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I see the code in the fluid dynamics of the bands and storms of Jupiter. I see the code when I look at illustrations of electrons orbiting nuclei, or solar systems spinning, or galaxies turning. I can see it in my mind's eye when I imagine a gyroscope.

I see the code when I see a fern unfolding, when I observe the light refractions from my wedding ring, and I hear it when I am playing my flute or the piano.

I see the code when the water is draining out of my bathtub.

I even see the code when I help my kids with their math homework.

It is always there. The very stuff we are made of resonates with it, from the tiniest quark to the most massive galaxy. How can we MISS it is what I want to know.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I don't think you can address this topic without discussing the mystery of randomness.

Does randomness even exist? Or is this simply something that we label, when the cause and effect is not clear?

I would say that randomness is an abstraction that doesn't really exist in reality. For example, Chinese text looks quite random to me. But it actually can be directly mapped to information easily understood by any human being. Chinese text is not random. Not at all.

So, what appears random is actually information that we have no ability to decipher. It is beyond our normal bandwidth to understand. (This is necessarily a tough delimiter to this discussion.)

But it makes sense that patterns can be emergent in this random information -- take the mystery of human speech, and how we understand what is otherwise nothing but random fluctuations in the air.

I think that there is absolutely a code that the human brain can decipher. We have to "listen" for it, and understand the language.

It is the basis for any type of predetermination or prophesies.

Astrology, other forms of divination are actually workable, and all you need to do is decrypt the information readily available in the patterns of nature. Not just truth about the future, but ANY truths.

Likewise, you can probably look at any single piece of information – the outline of a shadow – the direction of the wind – the position of a tossed coin – the flaws in a piece of fabric – the angle that a blade of grass makes with the ground – any of these and more -- and use that single piece of information to tap into all knowledge that ever was or will

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
So you think I am overstating, a bit. Let me be precise.

Take the angle that a particular blade of grass makes with the ground. As you measure that angle very precisely, it becomes and endless and non-repeating number. It is a pure irrational number, like the famous value of "pi".

The angle of the grass with the ground is 174.12920394393020276902301554729830 degrees. Approximately. You can continue to measure that angle, and never reach a precise figure.

Such is the nature of any fractal, that you can dive deeper and deeper without ever resolving a conclusion.

Imagine that infinite and never repeating number. Contained in that number is the answer to any question you could ever pose – about that events that are happening, have happened, or will happen. It encodes all of destiny – if you only had the key to unlock the answers.

And this is the nature of infinity. It contains everything.

So – my premise about the angle of a blade of grass with the ground is easily understood. It does contain all answers, encoded somewhere in its infinite expression.

So theoretically, a single blade of grass contains ALL ANSWERS.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Of course, nobody is going to spend much time decoding a blade of grass.

But consider that people ABSOLUTELY DO spend a lot of time looking for patterns in things, and they are very good at it. Humans employ a technique that we don't comprehend. We can't duplicate it with software or machines. Nobody has ever created something as obvious and useful as a reliable language translation system, although many people have tried.

So think: there is a lot of mystery to our ability to detect patterns. We can see certain limitations in our abilities, but there is a strange power of insight to our perception. Something, previously appearing random, suddenly takes on immediate sense! Something whispers to us an answer, and we immediately see it clearly.

These words you are reading are just a bunch of meaningless shapes. Yet you (hopefully) are touched by this encoding, in a mysterious way, and you NOW UNDERSTAND what I am saying.

Dogs and cats have superior hearing. They hear exactly what you say. But they don't see the pattern. Humans have some sort of mysterious divine spark that permits pattern detection and perception that distinguishes us from everything else in the universe we know of.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I like how you put it. I like the digital/dance concept. Eyes that see and ears that hear my love, true that.
Just as long as your realization of this gift brings you to humbleness, and not sorcery...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
"Reactions are for the most people preprogrammed responses so by observation you will soon see patterns, and understand how to control or influence these patterns."
I get that part.
I believe it to be true.
But trying to manipulate and control others just makes you like them.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buck Division
But it makes sense that patterns can be emergent in this random information -- take the mystery of human speech, and how we understand what is otherwise nothing but random fluctuations in the air.

Randomness itself produces the most stunning patterns of all - look at fractals. Many people don't know this but fractals are the pattern which emerges from randomness! It's a part of chaos theory that even randomness has a pattern which repeats at multiple scales.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It's all patterns. Us and everything else in this universal dimension are the very tips of a hyperdimensional endless pattern, and it's all fractal in nature, so it repeats endlessly with small changes in the pattern every time.... and if you zoomed out and looked at the shape of all existence, it would probably resenble the most psychedelic looking spiralling torus you've ever seen in your life, man.... "the #in' colors, bro!"

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
interesting stuff.

about the moth, i guess i can kinda relate to that. once there was a grasshopper sitting on the hood of my jeep when i came out of a gas station. by the time i was at the drive through at a fast food place he was hanging on sideways just outside the driver's side window "looking" at me.

when i got home he moved back to the hood and as i walked to my door he followed me to the door. i stood there with the door open but he didn't come in, just sat there for a bit and then i closed the door.

star for buck, great post.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Mozzy]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Glad to see this thread has gathered a bit of motion, I was starting to think that it didn't resonate with anyone!

Buck - Regarding your question Does randomness even exist? I would say yes and no, yes if the input range is infinate no if it isn't. With regards to randomness within a set range there seems to be a governing law behind the scenes that creates the even spread which eventully leads to a near even distribution, the greater the frequency the better the spread.

Have you heard of the Hollographic Universe a good book written by Michael Talbot. It ties in well with what is being said here about fractals. The astounding properties of a hollogram mean that is you remove a piece of one the piece that you remove contains an exact replica of the original hollogram. Plant seeds and to some extent sperm opperate in a similar way with the hollogram of the species being contained in the DNA.

A good film I can recommend about infine numbers, fractals and their potential is called PI. Worth watching.

Outahere - Theres a difference between seeing the code and understanding it. When you can understand it you can influence and exchange 'code' with it.

Interestinggg - I like your story, unfortunatly humans don't feel as though they can learn much from nature which is a shame as they too have their own code and way of communication that if undersood would truly astound us.

With regard my quote "Reactions are for the most people preprogrammed responses so by observation you will soon see patterns, and understand how to control or influence these patterns." Control is a harsh word I realise that and in all fairness it would only apply in extreme circumstances. The point I was trying to get accross is that reality in itself is just one big programme which is based on inteligence piled on inteligence it is constantly being added too. You can stand back and just live by the programme or you can IMPROVE IT.

I'm glad that some people find this topic interesting, in all fairness it is, but reading the code of reality is an art, there is a lot of trial an error involved but if you are of sound mind and not affraid of feeling silly or puting yourself out there then the rewards are immense. The key is not to keep referencing your belief system which will in many cases hold you back. For example with regards certain forms of communcation I had to dismiss the notion of a linear timeline completly in order to realise that the communication (which can be by ANY and I mean ANY medium even stored information!) was taking place in the moment, the moment to clarify transcends time, it is holy and you will know deeply when you have experienced it. Do not be fearful and if you do respond do so with your higher intelligence, think without thinking and without reservation, react with as much expression (relevant to the moment) as you can muster.

For example when I communicate with lets say fire (yes I know it might be hard to believe but trust me on this one it's very inteligent) I do so with a completeness of mind, I react to what I am interpreting accordingly and likewise fire will react in the same way except I've found more information tends to come in my direction than the other way round. This is the nature of fire it has much to offer but alas few are able to understand or see the entity behind the flame.

The best way to start is experimentation, for example I was in an airport once and started sending out imaginary balls of light, alas after a short period of time the effect was amplified and I could actually see the light being returned to me after having done the rounds. The effect was so profound that I was able to see shadow people and experienced time fluctuations. This is just one example with immediate results.

Shine on.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Thank you for this thread. It helps me to see that I may not be totally insane as I was thinking I could be.
I was raised on an island and the only other people besides my family living on the entire island were my grandparents. Needless to say, I had no one to play with as a child except my younger brother.

In the old days my only electronic equipment I had was a record player with 33 and 78 records. In order to keep from being very bored I made the island my play ground. I used the things of nature as my playmates. I spent every minute I could outside in the woods.

My grandparents had cows and all the normal assorted farm animals. They also grew food for us and for their animals. Through the process of birth and death of all the living things I became keenly aware of the essence of life.

Now I live on a 200 acre tract we call the family compound. It is 90% virgin land with the other 10% with consists of our family members homes. We have marsh, creeks and abundant wildlife.

Now that I am retired I have gone back to my childhood ways of communing with nature. I spend hours every day in the woods.

The insane part comes in with my communication with the wild animals and the trees and vegetation. Lizards and dragon flies seem to be easily tuned into. The squirrels and deer are equally tuned in. I feel their fear and timidness. They no longer run when I am near. They are part of the whole. I will stop now as I don't want to become a bore. LOL I do have more to say on the subject but will add later in the thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
That's a nice story. I know what you mean about dragon flies as well. There's something about their ability to tune in.

Shine on.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Something that has just come to mind that is important to this thread is that of freedom.

I believe the true attainment of freedom should be sought after with eagerness, as it not only aids true expression but is also a fundamental aspect in the act of experiencing greater and greater levels of exposure to natures code.
The more freedom you have or exercise the steeper the possibility of truly connecting with the divine matrix.

Know this, those who think they are free on this earth are either simpletons or are in denial. IMO there is no such thing as true freedom here on earth.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
ooooh this is a mad way of putting it but I totally get it yep!
I have had this with animals,people,a mountain,the sea and a plant that I can think off!
I've not heard it described like this 'the code' thats an unusual way of putting it but I totally get it cos I've experienced it!
Or what I think your on about anyway!
I've not conciously had any 'control' over it,its seemed to come and go when its felt like it etc.
I talked about this to a medium recently but I dont think he knew what I was on about....very interesting!!!

psychedeliac what do you mean exactly :
''Just as long as your realization of this gift brings you to humbleness, and not sorcery...''

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cutiepieI've not conciously had any 'control' over it,its seemed to come and go when its felt like it etc.
I talked about this to a medium recently but I dont think he knew what I was on about....very interesting!!!

I was hoping this post would help others like yourself realise what it is they are seeing or experiencing.

I don't think there are many who would know what I am talking about in this thread so you are in a good position spiritually speaking, unless you are mad of course but you won't know that unless you RESPOND to what it is you are being exposed to or what is trying to communicate with you. If you get a response back again and again this is the verification for your belief system. Once you've accepted the new experience then the doors will open to a higher learning. Again you must respond without fear.

I've had a volcano respond to me before but it was a two way communication. You have to be able to interpret movement and sound to verify a commincation is taking place. Yes movement actually has a language, few know this consciously. For example a school of fish communicate differently using movement compared to the spewing lava from a volcano. Dance in its advance form also has a certain flow that looks right, see thread onOrder and Chaos which explains this well. In fact I would go as far as to say that movement was the first language and seeing as I am from that time I understand it well.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
When i was in my manic state (i suffer schizoaffective), i was able to see patterns in everything, it was awesome at the time and unfortunately i lost that ability to focus on what i was able to before. One time a willie wagtail landed in our backyard, just sat there. I focused my mind on the bird and said hello then all of a sudden it started to dance. I would ask questions of yes and know answers and it would do a left for yes, and right for no.

Also an awesome pattern would be the fibonacci sequence, where the first two numbers add up to the next. This also when i did dreamtime healing applies to time. Past + Present = Future.

Here's an awesome song based on the fibonacci sequence, its by Tool - Lateralus

Enjoy...

<<   2 >>

join