It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "up-to-the-minute Market Data" thread

page: 816
<< 813  814  815    817  818  819 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Bifurcation is arriving to a crossroad, a decision must be made. (That was from I Ching
)

Seriously, when without resources, a country may go to war or ... to civil war

This mess is only going to cause war amongst insiders. Fractions in the system. Who gets more, and why we don't get as much?

So, no news from Greece and Italy? Technocrats have it under control?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

like I said before after the black Friday economic boom, wait until January and February for the defaults on credit and loans when the Christmas blue hits American credit card shoppers.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Wenesdays rally in the markets nothing but a farce,

The Fed has merely saved the day, not the system (and I'm echoing the legendary Jim Rogers here, who originally made similar comments directed at the ECB's actions during a CNBC interview on Oct. 17, 2011.).

The more drugs you inject into an addict, the more dependent he becomes on them. The Fed's actions are not a solution on anything more than a short-term basis.

More prof that the EU bailout by the Fed, yes by the fedp/b] is nothing but suckers snare.

Why the Fed's Latest Rescue Effort is Doomed

Put another way, now our government is directly involved in saving somebody else's bacon at a time when, arguably, we don't have our own house in order.

And watch for the pressure now that will fall on US banks, did I say more fees.

The fed is losing hold on the global financial situation, to avoid the EU financial crisis to finally come back home, they are saving the crisis for one more day, because that is what the bailout will do, buy another day

moneymorning.com...

edit on 1-12-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Wenesdays rally in the markets nothing but a farce,

The fed is losing hold on the global financial situation, to avoid the EU financial crisis to finally come back home, they are saving the crisis for one more day, because that is what the bailout will do, buy another day

moneymorning.com...

And since time is money, this day costs how much? A trillion? = Inflation

What they are actually doing is called - debasement. Global debasement. Big one.

edit on 1-12-2011 by DangerDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
i have a feeling come dec 9th nothing massive will happen. the politicians and bankers are playing a game of chicken. a game the politicians will loose im guessing. the elite will own it all or watch it burn. its as simple as that.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
We will be fine as long as banks and countries are continually bailed out
here is a look at the 2012 financing issues.
www.bloomberg.com...

2 Trillion plus in European tresuries and bank bonds, and that is
just the eruo-zone. if they can't calm the market down those tresuries
will not be sold, nobody is going near Europ if they can help it
and the've got to ofload 2 trillion in treasuries. that doesn't include
an expansion to the ESEF. if the big bang isn't this year, then it'll be
next year .

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wondera

And that is what I am trying to understand and I cannot, why will I buy bonds from nations that are about to fall economically or that are having economic problems, the bonds can turn into trash any day is not security.

So to me, the selling of bonds is nothing but a scam, so who are the biggest buyers of this bonds? I am wrong to say that is other nations, like the EU they buy bonds from each other? or is also individual investors like big investing firms buying in behave of their holders?

Because if that is the way things are done, I am sorry but is nothing but a big scam and fall they will, like I say here and many like me, this countries keep buying each other debt to keep themselves from economic collapse, but for how long can you do that?.

edit on 2-12-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
www.marketwatch.com...#!321273EC-4915-4109-9A64-16F87BA BD20E

SARZOKY!!!

They have renamed the guy who is about to "prepare" his "constituents"...

French President Nicolas Sarzoky laid out his defense of the euro to the French public as he prepares his constituents for a new economic reality.

Let us be "prepared"

"Let me tell you about New Euro. It will have... 15 ZEROS!"

edit on 2-12-2011 by DangerDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wondera
We will be fine as long as banks and countries are continually bailed out
here is a look at the 2012 financing issues.
www.bloomberg.com...

2 Trillion plus in European tresuries and bank bonds, and that is
just the eruo-zone. if they can't calm the market down those tresuries
will not be sold, nobody is going near Europ if they can help it
and the've got to ofload 2 trillion in treasuries. that doesn't include
an expansion to the ESEF. if the big bang isn't this year, then it'll be
next year .

I can hear the clock ticking . . . unfortunately most others are so unaware of what is going on they'll only know the seriousness of this after the dust settles. They'll all be wandering aimlessly wondering what the hell happened.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
www.marketwatch.com...#!321273EC-4915-4109-9A64-16F87BA BD20E

SARZOKY!!!

They have renamed the guy who is about to "prepare" his "constituents"...

French President Nicolas Sarzoky laid out his defense of the euro to the French public as he prepares his constituents for a new economic reality.

Let us be "prepared"

"Let me tell you about New Euro. It will have... 15 ZEROS!"

edit on 2-12-2011 by DangerDeath because: (no reason given)

And it will be called the Euro-nate predominantly because it won't be worth piss-all.

Sorry . . . couldn't hold back on that one.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

reply to post by wondera

And that is what I am trying to understand and I cannot, why will I buy bonds from nations that are about to fall economically or that are having economic problems, the bonds can turn into trash any day is not security.

So to me, the selling of bonds is nothing but a scam, so who are the biggest buyers of this bonds? I am wrong to say that is other nations, like the EU they buy bonds from each other? or is also individual investors like big investing firms buying in behave of their holders?

Because if that is the way things are done, I am sorry but is nothing but a big scam and fall they will, like I say here and many like me, this countries keep buying each other debt to keep themselves from economic collapse, but for how long can you do that?.

edit on 2-12-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

Bonds will sell much in the way the Big Banks were told to accept the capital infusion by the Fed in 2008 . . . under duress and on the If you don't, we'll be taking names and makin' a list coersion used then when a few of those Big Banks weren't prepared to buy in to the zillion dollar collapse prevention mechanism.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Expect market to skyrocket today:

Employment growth picked up speed in November; jobless rate fell to 8.6 percent:

bottomline.msnbc.msn.com...

And on CNN:

money.cnn.com...

And on NYtimes:

www.nytimes.com...

All three are front page articles, looks like the controllers want a big gain today so they put those articles on the front page
edit on 2-12-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I am sure they did, after all is usual for retailers to hired help during the coming holidays, so like I have been saying, I can not wait for January/February to come, because things are going to look mighty peachy for the markets and the economy.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

Just like any monopoly, (Dictactorship) you are either with us or against us, united we stand, divided we fall.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Yeah according to the unemployment numbers, 1.5 million people died in the last month.

Sure... maybe a nuclear attack on a city didn't make it to the news? Cover up?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Funny, how the propaganda is to give out numbers overall to make it look like growth but then it leaves the details at the bottom.

If you take away the retail holiday hired that account to half of the Job growth, minus also the people that drop out from seeking jobs you see that is not such darn thing as any growth numbers to be making news or worthwhile.

Propaganda is such a great manipulation of the mind.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
In other news, Canadian employment numbers got crushed this morning... -19k jobs instead of +20k jobs... Time to print, right Harper? Maybe that will make the stupid housing market go down...

US Needs To Generate 263,700 Jobs Monthly To Return To Pre-Depression Employment By End Of Obama Second Term

Good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Propaganda is such a great manipulation of the mind.

Couple things struck me when reading this article on the employment numbers . . . the gabbing-yaps they interviewed for their story . . .

. . . according to Citigroup calculations.. . .

and

. . . US economist at Bank of America Merrill Lynch . . .

Correct me if I'm wrong, but asking Citibank to calculate anything or BOA to enterpret any kind of data is sorta like asking Charlie Manson to comment on table manners . . . there's a bit of a credibility gap there.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Yeah according to the unemployment numbers, 1.5 million people died in the last month.

Sure... maybe a nuclear attack on a city didn't make it to the news? Cover up?

Thats funny. 1.5 million people is .04% of the population. Coincidentally thats the same percent the unemplyment number droped

what a joke

I guess we are having a mass die off some where in the nation. I hope its in wall street. lol
edit on 2-12-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Somebody knows something somewhere . . . . big banks are all on the rise today . . . five of the top ten movers are banks . . .

Bailout Bankster Bonanza

Guess that tells you who stands to benefit from big bucks down the Euro-hole, now doesn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 813  814  815    817  818  819 >>

join