It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe the Plumber part of a deeper conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Joe the plumber dumber sheeple part of a deeper conspiracy

Joe is a tax fraud, a business fraud, and a dumbed down sheeple ...EXACTLY what the brains behind the scenes THINK OF YOU!

That's why he was positioned in McCain's speech in one of the most watched TV spectacles of our time by the mind control corporate media.

Think about it, the best mind control brains in the world are working behind the scenes pulling the strings on our presidential candiate puppets and putting the words into their mouths. NOT ONE INTELLIGENT WORD ABOUT THE REAL PROBLEM -- nationalizing the Fed and kicking the private bankers out and returning the money-issuing power to the publicly owned U.S. Treasury and charging no interest on loans or mortgages and cancelling the public debt to the private banksters. NOT ONE WORD.

They pull a Palin out of their ... bag because THEY THINK SHE REPRESENTS THE WOMEN OF AMERICA -- the "middle class dumb sheeple women of America"

They pull a Joe (whose real name is Sam) out of their ... bag because THEY THINK HE REPRESENTS THE MEN OF AMERICA -- the "middle class dumb sheeple men of America"

Do you feel insulted or flattered by being TARGETED and generalized this way, folks.

Mod Edit: Please refrain from editing mod edits.

Peace

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
JTPDS ALERT!!

Originally posted by counterterrorist
[snip] Joe

He's BALD .. not a [snip].

Do you feel insulted ...

Insulted by the ignorance of this thread. :shk:

Oh .. and lots of folks go by their middle names or nick names rather than their legal first names. If you want to talk about names - perhaps a thread on BARRY O's list of names he's used over the years and through his different incarnations around the world ...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
You got it man.

I agree totally, it was also "staged". Didn't it come out that his real name is Sam, not even Joe? So that's his middle name? Ok.

Palin with her "Joe six pack", and now here's "Joe the plumber".

There hasn't been a real intelligent dialog or debate about the economy yet (among the candidates), I find that astonishing!

All we hear are some really dumbed down excerpts and catch phrases.

They are convinced that most of us are mentally retarded, it's apparent.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Electro38]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Can we close this hate filled thread please?

Besides the fact that there is already an ongoing thread on Joe, this is pure hate speech and has no place at ATS or anywhere else.

Keep it up pal, these attacks on Joe are going to send McCain straight into the White House.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

I don't see any hate speech... "Joe" is being used by the McCain campaign to attack Obama's policies. At least McCain is talking about the economy.

I want to know the truth about this guy. He's given more interviews that Sarah Palin. If he wanted to be left alone, all he has to do is say "no".

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Wow, is it possible Joe might be grow to be a thorn on Obama's back side?

Seems everytime Obama encounters a bump on the road on his way to the White House, his followers cry foul.

How do they expect to toughen up the Messiah if he gets a smooth ride all the way?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
You got it man.
I agree totally, it was also "staged".
Palin with her "Joe six pack", and now here's "Joe the plumber".
All we hear are some really dumbed down excerpts and catch phrases.
They are convinced that most of us are mentally retarded, it's apparent.

Not only that, Joe the plumber is Sam the dumber ... he's a fraud, operating w/o a business license and not paying taxes ... typical Republican hero. He doesn't even get with his current income he's better off under Obama than McCain.

The Republicans and Democrats are pawns of the interlocking directporate of the Fed, has been that way since 1913.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Wow, is it possible Joe might be grow to be a thorn on Obama's back side?

Seems everytime Obama encounters a bump on the road on his way to the White House, his followers cry foul.

Joe isn't a bump, he's a Messiah of sheeple ... Joe is like Sarah ... both are cartoons of real people .... they're 'ideas' in the mind control image of ... wait a minute, I've already explained all this.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
awww Obamas camp hates it when things dont go their way......isnt that funny, with all the nasty things theyve tried to say about Palin, with all the things theyve never had to account for including his past, and other mysterious issues such as his mysterious rise to power.........and it looks like ol Plumber Joe could hurt you guys, and you dont like it........its not a set up, its an American person in an American situation and the party cant identify with it....kudos to Joe

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm actually looking for a good write in myself.

I don't like McCain but I dislike Obama even more.

Let me ask you a question.

If you were hanging off the edge of a cliff and the only person that would be able to help you was McCain or Obama, who would you prefer?

Which one would actually extend out his hand to help without worrying about getting his suit dirty?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I never said this post was for Obama. It's about sheeple. Oh, sorry.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I'm actually looking for a good write in myself.

CT: me too.

Alxandro:If you were hanging off the edge of a cliff and the only person that would be able to help you was McCain or Obama, who would you prefer?

CT: Obama, he has a longer reach because he wasn't tortured like McCain was.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I said almost this very same thing yesterday to my husband.
I read between the lines like you did and saw the sheer manipulation in it all.
And of course the sheeple mentality ..

I am not saying that this does not happen with Democrats ..because IT DOES .
Both sides do this ..but this one is really blatant ....

And I am not Anti Anyone (even though I really do not like McCain)I dont much care for Obama either) ..I am NOT VOTEING at all ..so you cannot accuse me of being for one and against the other on this one ..

PS ...I guess some of us didnt take our meds did we(not quite dumbed down enough to be drones yet ? LOL

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
CT,I suggest we change Joe the plummer's name to Joe the plant it's pretty clear to me that's what he is,guys this is what many people behind both canidates think of us,mindless wage slaves who will blindly vote for whoever they say to vote for.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

If "Joe the plummer" was the enterprising small bisness man he protrays himself as he wolud find a way to buy the company he works for.Both parties count on blind followers such as yourself to remain in power wake up and realise that the entire left/right game is a sham.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I heard this troglodyte say "I don't care if there were WMD's or not, we had to stand up to these people" refering to the illeagle invasion of Iraq.

This is JUST the type of idiot thinking that would start WWIII.

This guy is a lazy, lying thug. I bet he will make a great guard in the new Auschwitz FEMA camps being built as we speak.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist
Joe the plumber dumber sheeple part of a deeper conspiracy

Joe is a tax fraud, a business fraud, and a dumbed down sheeple ...EXACTLY what the brains behind the scenes THINK OF YOU!

That's why he was positioned in McCain's speech in one of the most watched TV spectacles of our time by the mind control corporate media.

Think about it, the best mind control brains in the world are working behind the scenes pulling the strings on our presidential candiate puppets and putting the words into their mouths. NOT ONE INTELLIGENT WORD ABOUT THE REAL PROBLEM -- nationalizing the Fed and kicking the private bankers out and returning the money-issuing power to the publicly owned U.S. Treasury and charging no interest on loans or mortgages and cancelling the public debt to the private banksters. NOT ONE WORD.

They pull a Palin out of their ... bag because THEY THINK SHE REPRESENTS THE WOMEN OF AMERICA -- the "middle class dumb sheeple women of America"

They pull a Joe (whose real name is Sam) out of their ... bag because THEY THINK HE REPRESENTS THE MEN OF AMERICA -- the "middle class dumb sheeple men of America"

Do you feel insulted or flattered by being TARGETED and generalized this way, folks.

Mod Edit: Please refrain from editing mod edits.

Peace

Got any evidence to back this up? A link backing up your whacked up theories? Didn't think so.

You're a troll. Case closed.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
I heard this troglodyte say "I don't care if there were WMD's or not, we had to stand up to these people" refering to the illeagle invasion of Iraq.

This is JUST the type of idiot thinking that would start WWIII.

This guy is a lazy, lying thug. I bet he will make a great guard in the new Auschwitz FEMA camps being built as we speak.

Where's your proof? Oh that's right. You're complaining about another man lying when you're a liar yourself.

With no link to back up your statements, you're either lying or spouting ignorance.

Post a link or quit trolling.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.
Courtesy Is Mandatory
Civility & Decorum are Expected

[edit on 17-10-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join