It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a real financial collapse looks like (Argentina 2001) w/video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Out of control foreign debt..enriched bankers and big business...made it easy to loot the country...and turned a rich country into a poor, one wiping out its middle class in the process.

Sound familiar?

www.brasschecktv.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It would be nice if we could learn from history, skip the bs, and revolt now. Why does it have to take so much suffering before the majority will awaken? How much ignorance can a country endure, and for how long? I guess 95-96 years this time around.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
It would be nice if we could learn from history, skip the bs, and revolt now. Why does it have to take so much suffering before the majority will awaken? How much ignorance can a country endure, and for how long? I guess 95-96 years this time around.

Those are the obvious million dollar questions. People just don't want to wake up, or they are scared of the truth, or they are too lazy to have any curiosity of how this world really works.

It's when they see their kids starving or their houses and life savings vanish, is when the masses will just start to ask questions. By then, the bank rollers are still 5 steps ahead of them on the next screw over.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
IMF, National debt, banks going under, massive corruption, flood of petrol dollars.

This is exactly what is happening to our country and is exactly our fate.

EVERYONE should whatch this video and WAKE UP!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
HI all,

I would say that the similarities of our current situation and that of the video are quite "eye opening", but my eyes have been open for quite some time now. The worst part was seeing the desperation, despair and hurt in the peoples eyes. I would dare say it was put there the day the people realized their savior "Carlos Menem" had betrayed them.

Then again, I do realize that had he stuck to his promises and tried to affect real change, he would have been "dealt with" by the PTB. It truly hurts my soul to understand the ramifications of the policies of the IMF and TWB. I guess because I wonder how such greed can blind people in a way as to make them immune to the pain and suffering of others.

(sigh) Sometimes the state of the world makes me feel hopeless and sad, but I am ever the optimist. For no more reason than it is a wish of mine, I say that one day our world will be a happy place for almost everyone. (I say almost because some people seem to thrive in misery)

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
What happened in Argentina is happening here, now. The PTB, Bankers, Wall Streeters and Oilmen are running the same game all over the world now. Maybe it is time to say enough, maybe it is time to remove them from their limosines, their estates, their countryclubs. Maybe it is time to sieze their assets and the assets of those like them.

The PTB know that the people of the United States are the only people on the planet cable of "dealing with them" and that makes them very afraid. Their protectors have to go home sometime, they have to eat, they have to get fuel, they need water, but if they cannot leave thier homes then they might as well be in prison, slowly oh so slowly starving to death.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This is an old thread but it needs to be brought up again!!

www.youtube.com...

Powerful, well-made video of Argentina's collapsing economy, the flight of money from the country, and how the people mass together and stand up!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This doesn't seem to be showing in current posts/threads. Is there a time limit on when we can start a new thread of something that exists already??

If no-one responds I'll re-create =)

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I don't see any concrete evidence to the story, It is normal for Embassies to buy local currency and like someone said. We don’t know how much they were given in relation to their Normal budgets.

By the way Obama is spending money, I guess I would do the same. The writing is on the wall, that if we continue on this path of Print and spend, our currency is doing South.

I get a total feeling of recklessness when I hear them talk about the “next” thing they going to spend money on. There is no accountability what so ever.

If their intention is to bring about the N.W.O by crashing the currency and introducing the Amero, this spending makes sense. Or is it “cents” and the Puzzle begins to unfold.

I would think about stocking up on supplies. If we get Riots in the streets, you not going to get food or water.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

The difference is... between us and them .. in the event the Federal Government put the state in "siege" and where attempting to stop a completely unified angry masses, using all sorts of violent measures against us....

We are armed, they were not.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hmmm this is interesting...mainly because the newly disgraced trend-bucking SC Governor has obviously been spending a lot of time in Argentina.

Maybe he was trying to figure out someway to stop this nation wide free fall and happened to get caught up with a woman in the meantime.

Man....I need a drink and need to stop seeing so many connections these days.

Its sooo much at once.

join