It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Going To Find Sasquach!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ok guys, I hear I live in a big bigfoot/sasquach area (Roaring River/Mark Twain Forrest), I did a little research after hearing my coworker tell me some pretty interesting stories about the bigfoot over hear.
I've also seen on other forums where people have made trips over hear to try and find bigfoot.

I bought a game/wildlife camera, it's a motion sensitive camera that takes pics of things when they walk in front of it.
It doesn't have night vision, but I plan on getting one with my next paycheck that does.

My coworker showed me a great spot that gets little traffic through Roaring River, so I think I'll make a trek down into the most reclusive part near the river or a cave and set up my camera, I'll have to put it up high and I'll rub mud. grass and berries on it to try and cover up the scent of the camera.

If I don't get any pics of bigfoot, I'll at least get some pics of some bears or giant hogs or giant cats.

Here's some pics of the bigfoot that have been taken by a game camera (not mine) in Roaring River supposedly:

And some cute black bears from the same camera:

I have two theories though as to why bigfoot has never been found:

1. They bury there dead.

2. They were created by the Nephylim for some bizzare reason and they take the bodies back after they die.

I think my first theory is a bit more logical, but hey, ya never know.

If I do capture a bigfoot on camera, then I'll sit out in that place and find some way to tag him with a tracking device, then wait a week and try to find him with the device.

After that, I'll document how he lives, then I might capture him if there are others and if he doesn't have a family to feed and study him, then I might let a zoo have him or a museum or somthing, I wouldn't ever harm him or kill him, even if he turns out to be the host body for a demon or something crazy like that.

Any tips?

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Since telling you that is not bigfoot won't be enough. I will point out two things.

1: Mange, that is responsible for the look of this bear in your first 2 photos.

2: Look at the feet and compare that to the bears in the last photo. They call him "Bigfoot" because he has big feet, no? This bear is sporting some seriously small feet.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ExistenceUnknown

Hmm...

You may be right, actually, I think you are right.

Besides that though, I have heard stories, several stories about him being here, but I looked on the internet and found that it's true, I guess I'll have to just find him myself.

Oh, just found out, that's not from Roaring River, it's from Pennsylvania, Oh well, the bears are cute aren't they, the ones without mange t least.

I'm still going to give this a go, even if I don't get bigfoot on here, I'll get some interesting pictures, who knows, I may even get a cult doing satanic practices, lol, who knows, I may catch the president himself on there lol.

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I wish you luck in capturing a credible image of Bigfoot. Even if the only thing you capture is the beauty of wildlife, it's still a win-win.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1
I have heard stories, several stories about him being here, but I looked on the internet and found that it's true,

-Lahara

I'm sorry I hope you find him and prove every nonbeliever wrong

I think there is something out there.
I would love to finnaly put this to rest so we could get on with some serious scientific study of a possible missing link

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Good luck on your search. Be sure to take precautions for the bears. Wouldn't want you to come to any harm. Oh and if you do find anything, gather evidence sure, but is it not cruel to take an animal out of it's natural habitat.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Venit

I hear the way to scare off a bear is to look bigger than hem by holding up your arms and opening your coat or by making load noises.

Is that true?

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
As much as I love to believe there is a Big Foot out there, I am just not so sure any more. And yes, I believe the animal in the first photo is a mangy bear.

ATS can really beat a guy down when it comes to trying to believe in something. Oh well, I guess it is better to be educated then ignorant.....maybe.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Having been looking, off and on, for my bigfoot for about a year now, with no success, I might add, but won't. I wish you luck...

Just remember to take off the lens cap...
You're about to discover that this beastie is just about the most elusive critter out there.

As to bears...usually they're more scared of you, than you are of him...it's that rare one that causes problems, and don't get between mama and her kid...do that, and you are about to have bigtime issues...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

Yeah, that's kinda a last ditch thing though. Carry a gun if you're allowed and pepper spray. Those also are last resorts. Oh and don't go around wearing clothes you've cooked in, that's a particularly bad idea and remember to keep your food up a tree (over a branch with a line). Though i speak not from experience (no bears here in the UK), just from books and Ray Mears

Keep safe.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Hmm... I heard Washington (pronounced in Texan as Warshinton) is the biggest bigfoot hotspot of all.

I'd encourage you to go deep into the woods, and I mean DEEP to find him.

Have you seen him with your own eyes before? Is that why you're looking for him? Or is it cause he's in your neck of the woods? I wish I'd seen him before, then I'd be able to make more of a connection of what I'm looking for.

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Tally-Ho!!

Good luck but make sure you do everything just the OPPOSITE of all the previous adventurers that have been on TV.

Don't take 15 people with you that look like they have never been in the woods before. Don't take 15 people with you period. Maybe take someone with excellent hunting or guide experience but that's it.

Do not take walkie-talkies and yell "HEY JIM, DID YOU JUST HEAR A BRANCH SNAP? I"M GOING TO GO CRASHING THROUGH THE BRUSH NOW TO SEE WHAT IT IS !!!!!"

You would be amazed at what you see and hear in the woods when you just quietly sit by yourself.

If you do see something, take as many pictures and/or gather as much evidence as you can.

So. load up the van and get crackin' kid.

edit to add: If you do end up with one, make sure the damn freezer works and hold out until Biscardi can come up with really big bucks.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by zlots331]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zlots331

Lol, yeah I can't stand that guy from Sci-Fi Channels "Destination Truth", they rn around with head lamps on yelling and stuff, geez, what a bunch of idiots.

Also, I don't plan on killing bigfoot, I'll tranquilize him though if I can though seeing how he may be an endangered species. Ithink Bigfoot and Osama hang out, must be why we've never been able to find either one of them Lol,

=:ahara

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Let's put it this way, I can't think of what else it could have been after I eliminated every other possibility. Other evidence, sounds and smells, by other witnesses seem to support it. As with most other evidence, there are holes in it, so who knows really...

The stories of Sasquatch in the Northwest go back thousands of years. Sasquatch is portrayed as dangerous to provoke, but not evil...just something better left alone. Here in SE washington, the stories predate white mans arrival by many years, the earliest stories bywhites go back to the Lewis and Clark expedition. Lewis himself is said to have witnessed a Sasquatch, but I've never run across that particular story.

There's something to the stories and legends...so keep on looking, and I wish you luck. Just remember, not evil...but dangerous...better left alone.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Originally posted by TheRandom1
reply to post by zlots331

Ithink Bigfoot and Osama hang out, must be why we've never been able to find either one of them Lol,

Ha! I like your style.

You might have to buy a bigger freezer if you find them both! And REALLY hold out for the big bucks.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

And they smell bad too.

Got a question, are do they smell more like a skunk or like an outhouse?

I can imagine that they smell like an outhouse or something, but if they smell more like a skunk, then they are something different from a monkey or human, they technically wouldn't be related to either of them right?

Also, what do they sound like?

The way I want to place a tracking device on him (if I do find him that is), is by making a really sticky substance put it in a bag so that once it is exposed to the air it hardens, I'll embed my tracking device in the substance.

I'll lay underneath a great pile of leaves where I believe he's at and wait, then if he comes close enough, I'll slap my sticky stuff on his back, then run off.

Lol, I think it will work, of course I could somehow shoot him in the back with a tranquilizer and then tag him, that might be the less dramatic/exciting/more practical way lol.

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Attempting to get that close to a Sasquatch as you propose is going to be remarkably dangerous, you do realize that, right? Given the reputation, according to legend, of it's danger, you're playing with fire...

It's a big dangerous, very intelligent creature...keep that in mind.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Yeah, I know, that's why sitting far away with a tranquilizer gun and shooting him, then tagging him is a better idea lol.

I think I could take a hit from a 1,000 pound smelly guy, I can take a hit from a horse, so a hit from sasquatch might not be that bad, I'm pretty tough and have a high tolerance to pain, plus I have incredibly dense and strong bones, never broken a bone, have fallen off a cliff (not a big dramatic one, it was about 20 feet or so), knocked in the head by a metal pole, kicked around ect., I think I could take a hit from a sasquatch if he does in fact end up swinging at me before I run off, plus I'd take pepper spray with me.

I think the less dramatic way would work best though.

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hey you know what? I should get a sound recording device too!

Anyone know of any good sound recorders out there?

-Lahara

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ExistenceUnknown

Looks like a juvenile Bigfoot or Sasquatch to me.

Bears can't move like that!......

When was the last time you have seen a bear stick his head in between his legs like that?

Also, for you to claim that the trail cam Bigfoot is a mangy bear, on the belief that this Bigfoot doesn't have big feet is ludicrous.

Looks like a primate of some sort, how can you not see this?

[edit on 15-10-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

[edit on 15-10-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join