It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

QUOTE from Michelle Obama
“….I can tell the American people that My husband loves this country and his adoption never changed his love for this country. He was born in Hawaii, yes, and that gives him all the right to be an American citizen even though he was adopted by a foreigner; says Michelle Obama on telefon to API.”

Is she confirming that her husband is actually Indonesian?
texasdarlin.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

QUOTE from Michelle Obama
“….I can tell the American people that My husband loves this country and his adoption never changed his love for this country. He was born in Hawaii, yes, and that gives him all the right to be an American citizen even though he was adopted by a foreigner; says Michelle Obama on telefon to API.”

Is she confirming that her husband is actually Indonesian?
texasdarlin.wordpress.com...

Yes, I believe that's what it means. He was infact adopted by his step-father. THAT made Obama a citizen of Indonesia, which enabled him to attend school there. The schools there REQUIRED that all students be a citizen of Indonesia. They are also saying that the tapes will be reveiled Friday or Monday?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I just don't see Obama being allowed to take office, even if he wins the election, if he's not eligible to take office. And this is why I don't think this case has merit. Obama has been vetted by every security agency in the land at this point. No doubt his credentials have also been vetted by foreign nations. It just doesn't seem likely that he is not qualified to run for the presidency and take office.

There's too much at stake, and too many interests that if Obama represented anything other than a qualified contender for the office of president, we would have known long before now.

These lawsuits are the result of fear. And I suspect that Berg's intentions are not honorable given the YouTube video that was posted earlier in this thread. Perhaps the Washington State lawsuit has been filed with good intention, but it has not been filed against Obama. The lawsuit has been filed against the Secretary of State of the State of Washington.

And what others should also be aware of is that John McCain has had two lawsuits against him for the same issue. And in both cases he did not provide documentary evidence or proof that he is a natural born citizen of the US, and therefore eligible to run for president. McCain's defense did the same as Obama's defense, i.e., filed a Motion to Dismiss. The case was dismissed both times because of the plaintiff's failure to show INJURY IN FACT. Read more about it here.

Though there obviously is some concern of McCain's citizenship status, there is no outrage because many Americans simply believe that he meets the requirements to hold the office of president. The same is not true for Obama. Folks are looking for ways to prevent him being on the ballot, and failing that, prevent him from taking office if he should win.

Why hasn't Berg filed a lawsuit against John McCain? Simple: Berg believes that John McCain is qualified to hold the office of president, even though Berg doesn't know for sure. Has Berg ever seen McCain's documents? Highly unlikely.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Areal51

Folks have questions about Obama. There is nothing wrong with that.

Flat out accusations, problem; reasonable questions, not a problem.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

I don't believe it. And now they post a quote about Barack Obama being adopted? This has all the earmarks of a hoax. Plus, the editor poses a challenge to Michelle Obama that she issue the statement:

She should also come out and tell the American people that she will not discriminate those who are not Obama fanatics if she becomes the first lady.
Source

That is clearly bogus. Why should API care?

The delay to make public the recordings is expected to give time to Mrs Obama to come clean and tell the American people that her comments were not meant to harm anyone but that she was reacting to the media pressure on her husband.

This story stinks. And if those tapes when released, if they are released, are anything but authentic, that editor, whomever it is, is going to pay dearly.

And if the tapes are authentic but are recordings of a private conversation and not an actual interview, then we will know that powerful forces do not want Barack Obama in the White House.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Areal51

The suits against McCain were easily dismissed because: A. Both of his parents were US citizens. B. His father was in the military and stationed overseas on active duty. The laws then and now are clear that this makes any child born to parents like the McCains are natural born citizens. The Obama case is completely different. And what makes you think that the government 'vetted' any candidate? Do you have any proof or source for this? This is the first time that I have been able to find of any candidate, let alone both, that was or might have been born overseas. It needs to be cleared up, and that is totally in Obama's hands. Also, McCain immediately released all his records upon request. I still don't want him in the White House, but he did comply in this issue.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

Watch Berg's interview, and then decide how reasonable he seems. He accuses Barack Obama during every minute of his interview.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
From what I understand this has taken awhile to come forward because of the fact that Mr. Obama for months did not disclose his birth certificate. Then when it did suface, it was questioned. As far as I know Mr. Obama has yet to disclose his health records.
My point is simply that there are records showing that he did attend school in Indonesia under the name "Barry soetoro". One would have had to be a citzen of Indonesia to be able to attend school there. He DID attend school there..that is a fact.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Easily dismissed by whom? If you're talking about the general public, then I agree with you. If you are talking about the courts, I do not agree.

The courts did not dismiss the lawsuits against McCain because of publicly available information. If that were the case then the Obama suits would have been dismissed on the same grounds. Obama's publicly available information supports that he was born in Hawaii. For example, the abstract of his Hawaiian birth certificate can be verified by the issuing hospital.

The lawsuits against McCain were dismissed because the plaintiff could not show INJURY IN FACT.

... above everything else he [plaintiff] needed to show an INJURY IN FACT. I mentioned that simply being a taxpayer, or a voter for that matter, has not proven to be enough to show injury or prove standing.
www.americasright.com...

Why didn't McCain's lawyers simply show up with McCain's documents? They didn't do that, they filed a Motion to Dismiss. Not because McCain could possibly prove that he is a natural born citizen, but because the defense believed that the plaintiff didn't have standing to merit the case. And that is exactly what the Obama defense have done.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Areal51

Of course he took an accusatory tone.He is not only the lawyer of record,he is also a plantiff in the case.He sounds to me like a dedicated lawyer that's all.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Here is a link to someone's birth certificate from 1963, they also were born in Hawaii, a few yrs apart from Mr. Obama, and this live birth certificate looks nothing like what Mr. Obama has brought forth.
As for why most have not heard about this...I honestly do not see any of our top news stations running this. After all, Mr. Obama is thier man...
Here is Mr. Obama's Live Birth Cert. born:1961
snarkybytes.com...
Here is someone's birth cert. from Hawaii-Born 1963
i265.photobucket.com...

Mr. Obama has yet to show any health records.
McCain gave the media 3 hours to look at 1100 pages of his medical records, but Mr. Obama only shows a one page summary of his health written by his physician. Link below:
www.politico.com...

[edit on 16-10-2008 by MissysWorld]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Not to me. He's selling that stuff to the public. And the way he's selling it is by creating controversy. By doing that he brings attention to his law practice.

Berg could present his case in tone and manner addressing the seriousness of the issue without resorting to invalid arguments and logical fallacies. But he doesn't do that.

I do not for a minute believe that the only reason Berg has taken on this case is because he's a patriot. He is also a businessman. Because of that and the way he presents himself in the interview, my impression of him is that he is opportunistic slime.

Berg wants to be a superstar. He knows what he is doing, and he knows his audience. Bottom line, he's generating business for his practice.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Let us all remember that Berg vs Obama is NOT the only case filed against Mr. Obama. There are at least two and possibly three now. The links are in this thread, and have been posted more than once.

Originally posted by MissysWorld
Here is a link to someone's birth certificate from 1963, they also were born in Hawaii, a few yrs apart from Mr. Obama, and this live birth certificate looks nothing like what Mr. Obama has brought forth.
As for why most have not heard about this...I honestly do not see any of our top news stations running this. After all, Mr. Obama is thier man...
Here is Mr. Obama's Live Birth Cert. born:1961
snarkybytes.com...
Here is someone's birth cert. from Hawaii-Born 1963
i265.photobucket.com...

Mr. Obama has yet to show any health records.
McCain gave the media 3 hours to look at 1100 pages of his medical records, but Mr. Obama only shows a one page summary of his health written by his physician. Link below:
www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

A couple of pages back you chastised participants in this thread for overlooking links that you posted. However, you don't return the favor by reading all of the posts yourself.

The version of Barack Obama's birth certificate that has been presented publicly is an abstract of the original. It is a computer printout made last year. So, naturally, it would appear to be different than an actual document from 1963.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

And maybe you could inform us as to why you keep posting the same information over and over again?

Is it your intention to persuade through a preponderance of repeated information?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Areal51

The birth certificate provided by Obama is a short form certificate, not a copy of the original. The original would be a long form certificate, and have the name of the doctor present and location of the birth. If he had provided that, there would be no discussion about his 'natural born status'. All of this, however, has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, which is the unsubstatiated claim that his paternal grandmother allegedly claims to have been there for his birth in Kenya. Discussion of pending court cases should be discussed on the appropriate thread: Obama's Motion to Dismiss Berg's lawsuit denied!?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by Areal51

The birth certificate provided by Obama is a short form certificate, not a copy of the original. The original would be a long form certificate, and have the name of the doctor present and location of the birth. If he had provided that, there would be no discussion about his 'natural born status'.

John McCain could have done the same. He didn't. There are copies of his birth credentials available online. Folks are scrutinizing them against the letter of the Constitution. And some have concluded that to the letter of the Constitution's 14th Amendment, John McCain does not meet the eligibility requirements. And still the noise level is nowhere near as high as Obama's case.

Anyway, the fact that both candidates applied the exact same defense to their cases cannot be overlooked. McCain did not produce documents in court, and Obama did not produce documents in court, yet only Obama gets railed publicly for it. Berg has a lot to do with that.

My best guess is that both candidates are eligible. It doesn't seem reasonable that neither are not.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Thanks for trying to help out Jaxon.

As he/she said, let's move the discussion to the correct thread. We are not even on topic (because this topic is bogus).

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

We arrived at discussing the cases against Obama (and finally McCain) through Berg's assertions about what Obama's grandmother allegedly said. Assertions that appear in Berg's Brief in support of Berg's Opposition to Obama's Motion to Dismiss.

So, we're not completely off-topic, but I agree that the discussion has run its course for now. We're basically stalled over who believes what. Because of that we should drop the issue until at least Judge Surrick orders relief to Berg's claims or dismisses the case.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Areal51]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Dr. Jerome Corsi has written a new book that was to be released in Nairobi Kenya. He supposedly had new information on Obama's actual ties to Kenya. His name was mentioned in a source of a previous post.He was arrested and detained in Kenya. Here is a link to the source.

www.nation.co.ke...

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join