It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
And also, Congress can circumvent the Constitution. They pass amendments to do just that.

Guess you don't remember typing this.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
Who's violating the Constitution?

Obama, if he is not in fact a 'natural born citizen', as alleged in the title of this thread and in Berg v. Obama.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

JaxonRoberts.....

I apologize for intervening in this discussion....but where in the heck did I see "Indonesia" brought into the discussion, as it involves Barack Obama???

The man was BORN in Hawai'i....which, as far as I remember, was the Fiftieth State to be added to the Flag....right after ALASKA....the 49th STATE!!!

AND, as I recall....Hawai'i was a STATE when (now) Senator Obama was born there.

Do I detect more 'negative' inferences with no substantiation????

I'll tell you what is going on here. It's exactly the same as a comment from a particular candidate....an implication, meant to be a slur...."Who IS.....(XYZ)? ((fill in the blank))

It is crass Political manipulation, at its basest....and the title of this thread simply curies the favor of its crassest followers as well. It is demeaning to adult discourse, and not befitting an adult website.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Right, but no evidence supports that claim so we are really back at square one.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

In reference to Berg v. Obama, which ties directly to the OP. Berg alleges that Obama was born in Kenya, thus not a 'natural born citizen' by the laws in effect for those born before 1984, and also alleges that even if he was born in Hawaii, that he lost his citizenship when his mother and stepfather moved the family to Indonesia and Lolo Soetoro adopted him. Review this thread. I'm sorry if this offends any party member of either party, but the Constitution trumps partisan politics everytime with me!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Jaxon....I sincerely hope that if you are taking the time to discuss this topic that you ARE an American citizen, of voting age (that would be 18 in the USA)

I truly feel that some of the most youthful, regardless of Nation, will wield the future power.

Really....we old geezers will die, eventually. AND, you....YOU will inherit the MESS!!!!

I kid, I joke around....but the old geezers have made a mess....and I know this is an International site, here on ATS....

I will say, here and proud, that I look to the younger generations...the 20's and 30's, to fix this mess. (Sorry to the teeners....you still have a bit of growing to do...but, your tme will come...)

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Here's just one piece of evidence:

This is from Barry Soetoro's aka Barack Obama's Indonesian school records.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

JR...and that is 'evidence' of.....what??? Somebody knows how to write Klingon???

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

With an almost completely grey covered head, I'm am WAY over voting age! I just don't take violations to the Constitution lightly. I spent 8 years of my youth defending it! I'm an Independent, so this is not party oriented. If it were McCain, I would be just as rabid on the subject. Bush did enough using the Constitution as toilet paper!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

It is a:

A 2007 Associated Press photograph, suppressed until now, shows the school register of the child who is today known as Barack Hussein Obama but was officially listed then as Barry Soetoro, whose citizenship was listed as "Indonesian" and whose religion was listed as "Islam." The visual evidence starkly contradicts the Obama campaign's claim that he was not a Muslim and confirms that he is a national of at least one other country.

Obama has been ordered to provide documents to Berg by tomorrow, so this will be over soon. As I have stated over and over again, if he is eligible, I plan on voting for him, but if he is not eligible, then he needs to be removed from the ballot and replaced with another Democratic candidate.

link   
TO make a thread which opens the discussion of Barrack Obama being born outside the US implies that this would be "an issue" when it is not.

First, If you think this would be unconstitutional, I believe you should look at Bush's work the last 8 years- starting with the patriot act. Because right now, it is just being treated like a piece of paper.

Second, If you think he is a terrorist, this would be an ignorant argument as every white person born in the south is not a christian conservative. To place orgin of birth or race as an issue shows how much ignorance there is in the United States.

Finally, any person willing to make this an issue would be a republican conservative to help sway voters to vote for a :

Old Man established in the world for being tortured. With his good probablility of dying in office, he will be replaced by a great looking news caster who also did a job of governing Alaska, as President.

When your party seems to be pretty rediculous I guess you have to fabricate pretty rediculous things about the other side! Always pick the lesser of the two evils- that is, if you can see good and evil in the first place. I suggest taking 4g of Magic Mushrooms. Its all puppet work/ two sides of same coin / bad cop good cop / with the American people.

Here is a good issue to dive into, and you will recieve such a gift for starting it. (A strangers thanks and prayers for your health/well being and prosperity in this world):

How Fear Manipulates the MAsses

Here is a start:
groups.google.com...
www.dailypaul.com...
www.chomsky.info...
www.rense.com...
www.lyricstime.com...

Be Good, as there is no left or right. There is just perceptions and illusions.
-You like that, I just made that up...

link   

That's fine. There is a thread for that. It is misleading to continue posting on this thread because it isn't about that case. This thread is about a supposed quote that no one can produce.

Can anyone produce it?

If not, let's move on.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This has been an issue for almost a year now and still Obama hasn't publically shown a copy of his birth certificate! If he had it and it was legit then he would of shown it by now... he doesn't have one. Pretty easy to figure out really.

It is his obligation to show us the truth... to present whatever we ask him to present for eligibility. People are pretty ignorant thinking that he is above the people, above the Constitution... if I can't get a driver's license without showing a valid copy of my birth certificate... then by hell WE can demand him to show his to be President.

He has never been my candidate - mostly because of his voting record. When this came to light about his Birth Certificate and he wouldn't show it then his campaign doing everything they can to NOT have to prove it... well, that pretty much put the nails to his political coffin for me. He's a very good politician in my opinion... he can lie to your face with the best of him. I would put him right up there with Bush and the Clintons.

Too many people have the wrong attitude to all this... WE THE PEOPLE should demand every candidate to show ALL the papers needed. If it's found out that in fact he is not American and he has stolen all this money from Americans for his campaign.. then he should be Hanged for treason. Jail would be too easy a punishment and wouldn't really make it so someone else wouldn't try to mess with us Americans again. Hang him... let all the crooks in DC know we aren't playing anymore. Then go after Bush and Company and noose em all up together. I'd even tie the ropes myself.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by thecandyman]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Oh ffs...

Im just waitng for a few days before the election.. That's when theyll let the cat outta the bag and say hes ineligible to run. Then when you idiots start killing each other and keep Bush in office, youll all have something to unite about. Maybe THEN youll see that this "election" doesnt mean crap.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

The supposed quote and the Berg v. Obama case are both referenced in the article posted in the OP:

Article.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

JR....I understand your possible dismay, since it's likely that one of the possible Democratic Candidates from the original 'field' as displayed didin't make your particular 'cut', as a choice.

I simply am finding it a bit dismaying that, now that we have a solid 'Front Runner' you'd wish to spout the obvious Republican Party 'smear' tactic....that you'd even be a 'patsy' and allow yourself to be used in this way.

If the question of an viable Candidate's legitimate Birth was open to question, it has been well vetted by now, after 20 months.

I mean, was obvious, I thought, in my sarcasm regarding John McCain, and his questionable birth???

Pot, Kettle, Black....an old phrase, should have been apparent.

I suppose we could assume that George Washington wasn't qualified to be president??? I mean, there was no Constitution to give him that authority....and, for Chrissakes....he wasn't even BORN in this Country!!!!

In NO WAY do I imply A PARALLEL to Sen. Obama, or to Sen McCain. I just hope that people of common sense will read this, and understand the meaning.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate

Spoken as a true.....something from a fictional Science Fiction show.....what was it again....had that cute guy, from Earth....and that sexy Gal, from whatever planet....and they lived on 'Moya' the spaceship that was alive....and it had that 'Pilot' that was actually 'puppeteered' by Frank Oz and his team, best known from "Sesame Street" fame....likely living in your Parent's basement, hoping to fulfill one's 'fantasy'....golly, gee whillickers!!! WHAT was the NAME of that Series????

Really?? You couldn't provide a more cogent response???

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

That's off Israeli news. Where did they get the quote from? Why has no one else picked up on it? Do you have court evidence or anything besides this site to back it up?

I'm not saying you don't, but no one on this website has provided any evidence other than this article.

*Edit:

I managed to find another site that confirms the lawsuit will include this statement. Is anyone able to find the source documents that contain the grandmother's statements?

[edit on 15-10-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Please do your research before you post 'facts'. George Washington was born in Virginia in 1732. Although there wasn't a United States then, he was born within the states that ratified the Constitution on March 4, 1789. Washington took office on April 30, 1789.

More importantly, WHY AM I CATCHING SO MUCH CRAP FOR DEFENDING THE CONSTITUTION???

[edit on 15-10-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
i also remember seeing a kenyan birth certificate online a few months back and i think it was getting carbon dated to see if it was from 40 plus years ago and there are also the old school records of his saying birthplace kenya

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join