It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turn on your radio now! (Oct. 14th related)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
GFL sharships or not - here is a clear indication of that something big is going on:
But not big enough to be a global event, it can only be a global event if it happens everywhere and to everybody.

Here in Portugal everything is still working as it should, at work I listen to a different radio station and the transmission has been normal all morning.

No problems with cell phones either (I can only talk about other people's phones because I do not own any cell phone).

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
howdy from Czech Republic..

I have no problem with radio or tv..

October 14th video www.youtube.com...

Second Message

First Global Contact The Grand Finale
22 Augustus 2008 | 18:36:14

Channeler: Blossom Goodchild
Friday 22nd August. Channelling from The Federation of Light (Blossom)

www.cosmiclighthouse.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
funny but i thought that the message from the channeller stated southern hemisphere, did it not? so that won't be europe it will be africa and aus and those places over the equator....................... and not alabama, the original message does not say the GFL will be over alabama either? where do people get this from a broken telephone perhaps?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

That is what I was thinking, everyone should re-watch the movie Signs, I did a few days ago, and now I am reading this?! I woke up a with a head cold, and a uneasy feeling, tomorrow is the day they may or may not arrive. I am going to try and carry on like I normally do, but if I wke up and see a UFO, I a not leaving my house!

I personally don't need this, I have myself, 3 kids a dog and my husband to worry about, let alone damn aliens. Why are they even coming here, why are they choosing that day to show themselves? I don't have enough courage to tell my husband, i will just have to show him, if they come! Telling my kids is another matter, they would have nightmares, and my kids wouldn't sleep alone! They don't need to added stress, but they all can tell I am stressed out, so I've been keeping busy, I've been doing things around the house, going for walks, and trying to be normal. I am thinking of getting some sleeping pills today so i can sleep tonight. My headaches have been increasing and they suck!

Has anyone experienced any tremors lately?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
when you say tremors - do you mean earth tremors - or body , last week i had a very bad night - every 20 seconds my body would go into shock - you know as when you fall asleep and you wake up too fast - imagine that over and over for about 4 hours none stop - i think it was around the time of rosh hashanah

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
mysticalzoe, Please, take a deep breath and relax. Don't bother your husband with any of this and in 24 hours you will be glad you didn't. If the stress is really getting to much then pour yourself a glass of wine.

The only thing I am worried about is the reaction of certain individuals when nothing happens. So far there has been a couple of suicides due to stress and anxiety just before the LHC being switched on.

I for one would like to see Blossom Goodchild go to prison if it appears that someone commits suicide because they are devastated when tomorrow passes without any signs from you know who.

Please chill out and relax, there are far worse thing going on around the planet at the moment and there is nothing you or I can do about it.

My advice? get the kids into bed early, cook your husband a nice meal and crack open the wine, enjoy yourself as that's whats life's about.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by yeebsy

I really hope you're right. I haven't thought about suicide because I think it's a cope out, but wierd things have been happening, my stove light in the oven this morning flickered on and off, and no one was touching the stove, that only happens if you touch the stove, or open the oven door.

My dog has been edgey, last night we heard odd noises around our yard, and my dog was barking as if an intruder was outside, we turned on the light but saw nothing.

What I mean by tremors, is earth tremors, this morning I heard rumbling outside, and it lasted a few minutes, then died down. Another thing is last night my husband and I were watching a movie through our computer and the computer internet died and logged us onto another computer, my husbvand was like what the hell. He fixed the problem but that hasn't happened to us before.

So that's about it. I do have wine I got some last night, and my husband and I enjoyed a glass and went into our hot tub which was relaxing. We just bought a house 3 weeks ago, I just moved to Maine, and the hot tub was a bonus, this our first house that we have ever bought, and I just love it here.

So just be rest assured that I will not commit suicide. I am not being that maniacal. My dog is on the other hand is jumpy, he keeps barking at nothing.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

Great I was just informed that my husband is driving down to NH today for a business meeting, he won't be back until late, I'm never going to be able to sleep. I do have sleeping aides, so i will take a few if he is going to be really late!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This is very odd... I've just noticed that the birds in the sky are acting quite weird. They fly around, shout and are acting quite disoriented.

Any of you experience the same, Europe or not?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Why doesn't someone get a baby monitor and see if that works?

If you are looking for signals a baby monitor or walkie talkie may be the way to go.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I reside in the U.S.A. and a remarkable thing has happened that's quite contrary to what you all are referring to.
I turned on my stereo and for the first time in a very long time, my radio stations are coming in loud and clear. The stations are usually filled with static and distortions. I find it a blessing that they are coming in clear as a bell!
Please acknowledge that I am a believer of Oct. 14th, 2008. I am ready, willing, and able..not to mention excited beyond belief that the Federation of Light is finally going to show themselves to us. It's high time. We as a world are experiencing great excitement and "something" to believe in like never before. It's in the air! Hope abounds us, and I am loving it! So many people are coming together for this historic date of Oct. 14th, 2008, and keeping their eyes to the skies. We have sent our message of "wanting or needing" to them, and they have answered!
Please keep Love in your hearts for them regardless of what many skeptics say. They are here to help, love and guide us. I, for one am truely grateful. Love and Light to you all. Dianna in U.S.A.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The thing is you pick up virtualy anything with a walkie talkie ... used to play around with one all the time, could pick up foreign radios, truckers going by, noise, etc ... (actually I pick all that up with my guitar tube amp aswell, I guess the jack cable works as an antenna)

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DDay

I like to keep an open mind about things, but not so open that my brains fall out.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WeSbO

ya that happens to me too. I go to play my guitar and I hear some talking over my amp. its weird, at first i didnt know what was going on.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
mysticalzoe, I'm glad your not going to reach for the pills/gun (insert whatever method here)
Enjoy your new house and if hubby cant get back, have 2 bottles of wine.

See you in 24 hours a happier person today.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Paladindude

You know its funny,but I too wear hearing aides and mine were clicking too a couple days ago.I passed it off as a dead battery.But my hearing aides never done that before,even when the batteries were low.

edit sp.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by crowpruitt]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Damn... you guys are freaking out about this.

Just think of it as Christmas where Santa Claus is gonna pay you a visit and give you presents.

Then you find out the next morning Santa Claus never showed up and this whole Christmas thing was a scam from the start.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Would a weather radio have the same frequencies? I have one of those, but havent checked it. But, I want to say, this is the first time in my life I can ever remember waking up and absolutely NO birds, anywhere around. Every morning they wake me up, I live in the woods, so that's typical. It's deathly quiet and I found that extremely odd. I also couldnt sleep last night, almost like a panic feeling, or someone rousing me every half hour or so. *shrugs*

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Went to work today and I was listening to the radio like I always do and guess what? At 12pm Radio 1 went off and never came back on till 2pm, I dont know if it was just here in Scotland.
As for bird acting funny I dont know as I have not seen even one today and thats strange as I live in the country!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The real question we all must ask before jumping to conclusions based on radio static is: What is the probability that Blossom's prediction comes true?

Here's my own personal probability percentage: 0.000001%

And this is me being optimistic by the way

Anyhow, in my region I am just hours away from the 14th... I predict the most interesting thing to happen will be to see people's reactions here on ATS and around the world to the failed prediction of one Blossom Goodchild.

No hard feelings if you had your hopes set high for this woman.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join