It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidents Give Dire Warnings of New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Here is a video that is very sad and should get more attention.
If everyone on ats could take short videos like this and distribute them to family and friends then maybe.......Nahhh. See you all in the fema camps.
I'll be the guy who looks pissed off. Ohh wait......

Video

[edit on 10-10-2008 by cbass]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Great find cbass, the video is very good

Stay cool, stay calm, be strong and Deny Ignorance..!

- Achilles 13 -

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Stunning video. Sums up it all.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This mammon machine composed of secret men will snuff out any flame attempting to expose their dark capstone of the pyr-amid of assumed power. We are all at fault, we have all contributed twists and turns as cogs in this machine.

We must be as cogs to survive in it though! They killed that man, John Kennedy!
His brother too!

If everyone is divided, the attempts to displace the machines influence will be like water dripping onto a stone. If we combine our mental and physical faculties, it will pierce the core of this rotting apple.

Corporate Kings. I don't know the best way to set up civilization. But there can't be kings. I would serve a just King.. like a father overseeing children... but they hate us.

They hate us and only want our lifes work.

I am going insane

EDIT:

What BRANDS are you wearing..

what DEGREE do you have...

what PROGRAMS do you watch...

We're born into a prison system where the bars are the bait...

They keep their workers plump and those they can't oversee directly locked in the chains of starvation... zimbabwes people right now etc.. everywhere

[edit on 10-10-2008 by depth om]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This is a sad state of affairs... In this day in age when a group of old men try to take control of the entire world. NEWS FLASH... they already control it, they just don't tell you it yet.

They control it through money. Want to know how to overcome this whole thing? Stop the whole idea of currency and money, religion and controlling organizations and the worlds problems will go away. Every single world leading group be it government, religion or business feeds on money. The guy who has the most wins. However, if we all get up and walk away from this game of monopoly, we don't lose, and they don't win.

Lets change our drive to work from making money to bettering society and caring for the environment. Leave no one behind. Help out your fellow man. This "UTOPIA" could be reality if you remove money from the table.

I predict this is how society will move in the future. I hope the Mayan Calendar specifically refers to the abolishing of currency.

Good video OP

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I am sad to see my country die in such a way. This was a set up all along. This was always going to happen. This has been planned since the very beginning. America is the Great Whore of Babylon.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
video is not working for me...looks like the man got to it first

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
What frightens me about all this, is the plain as day system mentioned in the Bible some 2000 years ago!

Not wanting to start a religious debate, but its gotta make you stand up and take notice how accurate it is when talking about a one world system in the Book of Revelations.

What frightens me, IF its correct in predicting this one world system (of which, thus far, its right on the money) then the rest of the Book of Revelations is down right terrifying!

In that movie you linked, it showed a world map cut up into 4 sections. The Euro, the Americas, the African and the Asian. Then it goes on to say they will be joined into a one world system - check it out for yourself, but the Bible says the very same thing, a one world system.

I'm NOT talking about organized religion. I'm talking about a Book written some 2000 years ago, that is predicting OUR CURRENT TIMES!

Forgetting all the controversy of man made organized religion, of which I personally believe has been twisted and used as a tool of power over the masses for far too long.

This is truly amazing stuff! Religion aside, this one world system this video portrays, can be found WELL in advance in the Bible.

Coincidence?

I think not .....

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

Many people notice the correlations between events in modern times and the predictions in the Bible.
There is a man who wrote a book and who has come on ATS to contribute at length to the thread started about his book. In the book, he has come to the conclusion that the NWO agenda has been in plan for a very long time, and that the Bible was cleverly put together to dupe the masses by the very same people who for generations have been working towards their dark end goals. What better way to control minds than to create a religion which has the BIGGEST following in the entire world, then to execute exactly what all those Christian believers are just WAITING to happen as laid forth in the bool of revelations and elsewhere.
Christians the world over are expecting the end times, "armageddon" and the ushering in of a new age of peace through their "master" Jesus Christ. They will not resist what's happening as it has "been written".

What I've just said you can consider as a "headline". It's a complex subject that is gone into in depth in the thread mentioned and there are heaps of links given to back up the claims as well as all the research the author has done for his book. He appears a few pages into the thread and I reccommend reading from beginning to end to grasp all of what's been suggested. But it is to my mind no coincidence that we are witness to the fulfillment of biblical prophecy ..it was planned an age ago.....

Here is The Thread-The Omega Code

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

Many people notice the correlations between events in modern times and the predictions in the Bible.
There is a man who wrote a book and who has come on ATS to contribute at length to the thread started about his book. In the book, he has come to the conclusion that the NWO agenda has been in plan for a very long time, and that the Bible was cleverly put together to dupe the masses by the very same people who for generations have been working towards their dark end goals. What better way to control minds than to create a religion which has the BIGGEST following in the entire world, then to execute exactly what all those Christian believers are just WAITING to happen as laid forth in the bool of revelations and elsewhere.
Christians the world over are expecting the end times, "armageddon" and the ushering in of a new age of peace through their "master" Jesus Christ. They will not resist what's happening as it has "been written". CUT...

BULLPUCKIES! The KOG is the RESISTANCE! You confuse "born again citizens of the KOG" with "once born dirt worshipping animalistic territorial patriots"! The KOG has always been the single greatest threat to the NWO. Freemasonry states that their sole purpose as an institution is to "promote patriotism throughout the world". The author to which you refer is very likely a misinformation/disinformation agent for the NWO... probably a Mason. Our Kingdom/nation is not of this earth. We will never submit to your coming king/antichrist. We are the resistance. There are no others!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

So, like what you say, "There are no others!", you would have people ascribe to YOUR control over them, since, of course, "There are no others!", as opposed to the NWO.

Brown crap or Purple crap, crap is still crap....

Also, if perhaps you could see your way clear to putting some thought behind all that energy, you may see that from a human behavioral standpoint, it makes perfect sense to some degree. If you're a king, how do you control masses of hundreds of thousands of people? Never an army, never with armaments, but with only one thing, fear...and what better than fear of an entity that may or may not exist. So, you create religion. Within the confines of that religion is, of course, SOME end times prophecy. Knowing full well (without OF COURSE any real "date" but vague references toward "ANY DAY NOWWWWW") that it could all come to pass in your own lifetime. With THAT being true, generations downline are conditioned to have an almost inherent understanding that they WILL at some point be faced with Armageddon. If it's inherent to the generations of understanding, then certainly they wont resist this self-fulfilling prophecy; why would they? In fact, I venture to guess, they would welcome it with open arms with the promise of ushering in a new age of hope

Well, frankly I don't want you OR the NWO...and I think a bran muffin in the mornings may well help level out your day.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I watched some CFR coverage on CSPAN last night. It was kind of boring to tell the truth but they were interviewing the French Fianance Minister (Maybe not exact title) and she was saying thank god they had the Euro or europe would have been a complete mess from the financial meltdown.

Who is going to provide the weapons and policies for the New World Army that will be worldwide or at least anywhere there is money to be made. I bet we do fall into this NWO debacle. What is the weak point? How can we use the faults of the NWO as tools to correct the imbalance of rich/elite versus common people? We are smart too.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

hi Cosmicpixi,

You're right, our friend 12.21.12's Thread -The Omega Code
is very good..!

i agree, The Roman Empire goal always been to expend the Roman Empire
until it will become a One World Empire.

The First New World Order was from 0 to 313 A.D.

** Strategic Military power Only **

The second New World Order was from 313 to 20th century

** Strategic Military and Religious mind control **

The Third and last New World Order from 20th Century to 2033
to implant it and 2033 to forever.... a One World Roman Empire..!

The New World Order ** Blueprint **

- Achilles 13 -

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Achilles 13]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
reply to post by KOGDOG

CUT...
Well, frankly I don't want you OR the NWO...and I think a bran muffin in the mornings may well help level out your day.

No response for you... reprobate!

I'll pass on the muffin, mom... & put the money saved towards buyin' a better saw.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

Christians the world over are expecting the end times, "armageddon" and the ushering in of a new age of peace through their "master" Jesus Christ. They will not resist what's happening as it has "been written".

What I've just said you can consider as a "headline". It's a complex subject that is gone into in depth in the thread mentioned and there are heaps of links given to back up the claims as well as all the research the author has done for his book. He appears a few pages into the thread and I reccommend reading from beginning to end to grasp all of what's been suggested. But it is to my mind no coincidence that we are witness to the fulfillment of biblical prophecy ..it was planned an age ago.....

Here is The Thread-The Omega Code

there is some truth in what you say,yet what they have done is not write religion but to base thier depopulation plans around relgious belief.

what better way to disguise a global mass depopulation event as a relgion prophecy come true such as end times?.many people are aware of project bluebeam,that is the artificial pseudo creation of the end times.

another one they may have lined up is a pseudo alien invasion,them being future ai,a fake alien invasion disguises perfectly the diabolical actions of our own future.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Good tape consolidating in 10 minutes what we know from other sources like "Endgame," etc.

It showed how CFR: Council on Foreign Affairs has members that cross the partisan parties and how they are all in on the game...organized crime game.

It also showed the futility in voting as one is voting on a "member of the team" no matter who is elected!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Thats a bloody scary movie. And whats even more scary is the fact thats its happening.

new topics

top topics

join