It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilan/human dating

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So they're very fascist militia types. I guess an interracial marriage would be very rocky if they fell for a radical hippy, then heh? Especially a mother who would likely hit the roof if her child wasn't taught properly to use their minds, follow their heart and conscience and question all authority. He might have to spend quite a few nights in the dog house!

[edit on 18-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

We have intermediate friends..close friends that know about us that are human and always they talk and keep an open mind about our relationship. Quazar said about 1/2 the reptilian friends he has knows and they are not only surprized and amazed, but they are looking at him like how did you accomplish a human female being in love and knowing at the same time???? Then they are asking him a few positive questions into the subject with him. Like their amazed any human could open their eyes to anything of the communication itself with the reptilians or any aliens for that matter. (His reptilian friends...) he he he..jk (his reptilian friends) (I have one other..Diane...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

picture of human in reptilian like suit...not what they look like, not close enough in my book...Try a cute frog face with cat eyes and a grin from ear to ear....a tail, He said, ok, Ms. Piggy....Hey over there, ok KERMIT THE FROG!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

on youtube.com type in reptilian alien baby and you will find one or two that are born and crying with very good lungs...that baby was born in Switzerland and another reptilian/human baby born in India...research is the key to 1/2 of what I know...otherwise..I may have the ability to ask the questions directly. As for a baby...reptilians are smart enough to even pick which strand of chromosones they would use in that particular DNA strand before the insemination process...picking ones own chromosones...dig that

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Reptilians are energizers during mating..glad I have one...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The response to these threads never ceases to amaze me. She makes up stuff for her story AS you ask it of her.

Ok, so here's my simple challenge.. Please provide SOME picture. It doesn't need to be of faces or any distinguishable quality, it just needs to be a picture to clarify something for us.

Take a picture of your scar, his hands or feet, a piece of reptilian technology, ANYTHING!!

I just worked a 14 hour day, and if you can provide a picture that offers any INKLING of truth I will subsequently eat my shorts. I'll throw in my socks if its really good.

Otherwise this thread should be closed. A refusal to offer any evidence when it is obviously so abundant should also be grounds for banishment.

I don't mean to try and mod here, but "the grey area" is becoming more a BTS forum than something for ATS. Fantasy and illusions.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

yes, I did have my parents fighting as a child and at seven years old went out to the night sky, looked up at the stars and said, I am just a little girl and I need help because my parents fight. I can't tell any humans about it because they will not believe me as a little girl, they might think I am making it up about my parents fighting. Is there anyone up there that can help me? That is when the greys showed up every night then later on I started seeing a reptilian..(no sex then...just seem to be watching out for me...like a guardian reptilian....and guardian greys

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
When you type in reptilian baby on youtube, you get very sad pictures of depleted uranium babies. There are lots of these in the middle east, and India now as the dust has blown thre in large amounts, amongst our vets, and eventually we'll be seeing this everywhere. Its bonded permanently with our atmosphere globally. The results will end up showing everywhere as it builds in our bodies and binds to our dna.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bubbapug1985

Quazar can levitate things very heavy. Is that strong enough? He said he could even levitate a car. but he won't. His body is like a body-builders type body, but light green with dark green wings...he said his wings are strong enough to fly himself and one other...me..so yeah, he is strong

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Groom's favorite band is Alice in Chains

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hiebsies

Reptilians have a heart 3 times the size of a human heart, I am saying on this one...reptilians have a big heart...and this one really does..saved my life three times so far. Saved me from choaking on meat, saved me from drounding in the river since I couldn't float from cramps, and saved me by talking my stupid butt NOT to jump a bridge...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by KristianTNA

I am retired from work, he is retired from being in human form...we are both retired...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

If a reptilian is being a human and going about in human form, and we know, we are not saying...we really haven't disclosed ourseves. We respect to privacy of other humans and reptilians alike...so the queen, who knows..go ask her...he he..even a reptilian in human form would say he is a human (he IS in human form...so go figure, he IS human....to a certain degree.)

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

Okay that was freaking hysterical!!!
I clicked on the link and laughed at loud for a good minute.
Thank you!

To the OP: I stopped reading after your 6th post, your sentences make absolutely no sense.
It is almost like you are trying to talk like what you think an alien would converse. It is quite annoying and really doesn't work since you already said you are quite human.
So my opinion is either 44soulslayer is correct or you have a vivid imagination that you may want to invest in a scifi romance novel.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MaatiHemet

Quazar asked, if I party with the dude...how long can I stay and how much beer can I drink....then he said, my favorite is budwizer!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by themuse

No, his mom loves me!! Quazars mom? to her, I am hard to figure out, but if her son loves her and she can 'deal' with him, more power to her. She is a very wanderful sweet very stern reptilian woman and I do not think I can run that fast, so I better keep her a beer handy just incase I do something wrong and piss her off. Ekk....Maybe Quazar can help me run from her...oh hell, she will have a cold beer (many) when she comes around...(mother in law)

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sierra3

Quazar said, the reptilians were here on earth before humans. It has always been. We came to earth, then humans evolved on earth before our eyes. That process of human evolving came over many years. Just look at us, the reptilians as human sitters that just keep an eye on humans while they learn, then forget, then learn again over and over throught their existances. We are very proud the humans haven't blown up our (humans and reptilians planet..we do share but underground) Just watching humans make it father and father up the intellegence later. By the way, congradulations on knowing Mars has water. And, man in space....

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by usapolecat

ok, that post did it for me... i've heard children with better vocabulary than yours. and are you kidding me?! you asked the heavens for help because your parents were fighting, and aliens came to help you?? i can't tell you how many times a day i look to the heavens and ask for help... and no one would believe your parents were fighting? what?!!

also, as far as i know, only kids under the age of 14 say "drounding"... sheesh! c'mon mod, time to step in! these types of threads seem to appear about every month now, and curiously, the writing style presented appears to be the same person every time. i find it funny that it's always a "new" member.......

why am i reminded of this bogus thread, sharing a similar writing style?...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

now read the comments i wrote on there, and see if it can apply to this thread:

...at least put this in the skunkworks forum...

[edit on 18-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sierra3

Quazar's favorite food is Steak, medium rare, baked potato, and a beer.
The reptilian's ship is the triangle shaped one..real big. The greys are the ones with the round ships and small.....both keep their ships behind the clouds. (Except the greys..they have been spotted way more than reptilian ships...well, at least the reptilians keep their ships behind thick clouds not to stir human panic)

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
lmao. If you were a reptilian, you would not have concerns about having you pics up on the net. Seriously, if you understand how to shape shift, then like any other Brujo or Diablero, you understand what the 3rd dimension truly is, you understand what emotions are and what gossip really is, and you shouldn't care either way about these finite games, seriously, lets have some fun in this timeline, do something no one else has had the courage or understanding to do, make a simple video of you shape shifting. Seriously, if you think this stuff is a joke, you will be greatly surprised one of these days I promise you.
Im not one to make posts like this, I always give people the benefit of the doubt, but this subject is VERY real, and I personally have witnessed shape shifters, reptilians and brujo's both, so please, stop playing around and either go away, or get some video up here.
And if any of this is news to you, I mean about this dimensional school/game/ hypothetical source thought, maybe you should study what your predecessors do, then you wouldnt be suffering the same traumas and dramas the humans do down here and posting on a forum for attention and ego stroking like the rest of us.
If you really do understand the shape shift, you should really just be on here dispersing enlightening information, because otherwise, youre just fooling yourself.
Now I speak to you as your human form/perception, come on chicka, the folks on here can smell a rat from a galaxy away...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join